Far Left Males....Misogynists Blindly Supported By The Women They Evidently Despise?

Is this the first time you've considered that homosexual males are cloaked uber-misogynists?

• Yes, I've never actually thought of it that way but yes...that does seem to be what's happening.

• Maybe, I'd have to think about it more..

• No way! Gay men have many women friends. Just look at how gay men emulate women's fashions..

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why didn't you know this already? I've known it for decades. Gay guys despise women. They call them bleeders. Straight men are breeders. When a gay guy passes a Ladies Room, they say "Smell the TUNA". There is nothing worse to a gay man than the "scent of a woman". But the worst name is reserved for those women who imagine they have gay friends. Those women are fag hags. Now you have to put this in context. To gay men calling them fags is a slur, but they call women who befriend them fag hags.

Fishing for some new action, I see.

Or, exposing what far left males are up to? Your attempts to shut down my free speech on this subject are numerous. Is it your claim that the picture in the OP are meritless as to imparting an impression of disgust for young boys for girls? Or is it merely your intention to use ad hominem to divert from the points in the OP...again?

You said what you want to say. Your free speech is in tact. Now my free speech allows me to say you are a dumb goober who is wasting his free speech on stupid crap.

If gay men hate women, why do so many become fashion designers, hair dressers, make-up artists, etc.? From what I've seen gay men like women, they just don't sleep with them.
I mentioned that in the OP. Might want to read it if you get a minute..
I don't really see where you did, but then why say they're misogynists? I don't sleep with men, doesn't mean I hate men. You've stepped on your own thesis, IMO.

Gay men do NOTHING. They are politically and effectually impotent.

geez, take courage man. It's the bulldykes fiddlling kiddies in grade school. Not gay men.

If gay men hate women, why do so many become fashion designers, hair dressers, make-up artists, etc.? From what I've seen gay men like women, they just don't sleep with them.
I mentioned that in the OP. Might want to read it if you get a minute..
I don't really see where you did, but then why say they're misogynists? I don't sleep with men, doesn't mean I hate men. You've stepped on your own thesis, IMO.
You hate men. Youve built your life around it.

Why didn't you know this already? I've known it for decades. Gay guys despise women. They call them bleeders. Straight men are breeders. When a gay guy passes a Ladies Room, they say "Smell the TUNA". There is nothing worse to a gay man than the "scent of a woman". But the worst name is reserved for those women who imagine they have gay friends. Those women are fag hags. Now you have to put this in context. To gay men calling them fags is a slur, but they call women who befriend them fag hags.

Oh, please. You're so full of shit your eyes are brown.

Last edited:
What a load of dingos' kidneys. No more gay men hate and denigrate women than straight men do....probably less.

:lol:

Of course you do.

Yes, leftist males are epsilon males, not betas.

This is the leftist male.

images

This is true. Gay men have dozens of derogatory words to refer to women behind their backs. Perhaps in ultimate imitation of the female gender's identity half of them are trying to steal women's qualities to turn on their boyfriend. He, the butch, is strangely, attracted to "femme" qualities (while being "gay"?). The most insidious borrowed trait femme gays adopted from their women "friends" is the female penchant to smile at her "friends" as she drives the knife deep into their backs. "Bleeders", "breeders" "fag hags"...These aren't terms of endearment. Women who think they are, are simply blind.

While regular guys may treat women not so well because of men's domineering behaviors in general, at LEAST they will embrace the female's body occasionally. Femme gay men loathe the female body, and persona...while trying to steal its allure only to capture that and sell that and their artificial vagina to their butch boyfriends whom they have to suspect, subconsciously, have an innate attraction to "femme".

Really what's going on is just plain old hatred/total rejection of women. The femme boys hate them because they know their butch buddies are secretly longing for the real deal. The butch gay guys reject them because "female=pregnancy=kids=responsibility". They are ultimately just about consequence-less sex. But then along came HIV. But I suppose they think they're statistically better off than their "bottom" (femme) boyfriends. The receptive partner in artificial-vagina sex carries a much much higher risk of getting HIV than the top guy.

I am still cracking up over the gay conspiracy about Jersey Shore douchebags. :badgrin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back