Far Left Males....Misogynists Blindly Supported By The Women They Evidently Despise?

Is this the first time you've considered that homosexual males are cloaked uber-misogynists?

• Yes, I've never actually thought of it that way but yes...that does seem to be what's happening.

• Maybe, I'd have to think about it more..

• No way! Gay men have many women friends. Just look at how gay men emulate women's fashions..

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Gay men = a cult of misogyny? :dunno:

It's just a curiosity really. Why homosexual males reject women, only to use their boyfriend as an artificial vagina. I've heard women complain aloud "he's so cute, but he's gay!" *sigh*... But this is a provocative topic and not one I've seen explored very much if at all. I like to delve deep into the subconscious where it is clearly manifesting in overt behaviors. This topic has vast political impact.

Men who reject women so utterly that they won't embrace their bodies are men who are disgusted by women in general...while they seek to emulate their fashion and gestures to "turn each other on"... think about it. That's a factual shut-out of the female as mattering AT ALL..

And I got to thinking about the gay-inspired sex ed class so famous now in Pine Valley California that caused the parents there to freak out.

Pine20valley20image203_zpsynllv454.jpg

0e64fe04-f239-444a-8d80-7f27df684fa4_zpsoeie51kk.jpg

pine%20valley%20image%201_zpszb7lzyby.jpg

All three pictures paint women out as disgusting, objectionable or even filthy. Quite a message to send frightened young virgin males in elementary school who already find it difficult to approach girls..This was a subliminal message of misogyny instruction. "Reject females for sex"...or "just reject females in general"..

Three pictures specifically were the most telling, as to the title of this thread. The first was a woman dominating a male by standing on his back (ostensibly to teach boys that women can still get pregnant if they are on top), teaching boys that "girls are dominating". The second was a group of young males being labelled as "douchebags" (ostensibly to teach boys that not using condoms makes you a douchebag). But the word "douchebag" conjures up images of filth coming from a woman's vagina. Pretty powerful stuff (a visceral deterrent) if you're a young virgin boy wondering what sex with girls is like. And the last, the most disgusting of all was an image for boys of a man with blood all over his face with the caption "real men love their women every day of the month". If the disgust for sex with females wasn't completed by that picture, it never would be.

And I've argued that those images were specifically introduced into the sex ed curriculum in a California school to completely nauseate young boys to the idea of relationships with women AT ALL.

Good old California...the testing ground for what's heading your way, readers.

So, are bleeding-heart (pardon the pun here) women complete fools for promoting and trusting the gay males who supposedly "share" their political value system? Or are women being duped by the most insidious of misogynistic cults into shoving themselves into complete obscurity outside wombs for rent for their gay male "friends"?...

I was also inspired to write this thread courtesy of a poster here who, being of far left "orientation" recently referred to Kim Davis (a woman) as a "pig woman" for standing up for her rights, which conflict with gay male wishes. Apparently woman suffrage only gains support from the far left male when it promotes his agenda, ultimately, of women not mattering at all. Gay men have even spoken in forums of what their vision of utopia is: a world without even the need for a female's womb, where little boys are created in artificial wombs.

Last edited:
And once again...send your child to a public school and you risk having him/her exposed to this garbage

Gay men don't hate women, they just don't fuck or fall in love with them.

BTW, the number of things males will stick their dicks in is endless. As my wife says, if its got a hole it's all good for you people.

Another convoluted anti-gay mess from Silhouette. In other other words, the sun rises in the East.

But this is a provocative topic and not one I've seen explored very much if at all.

The reason why this 'provocative topic' hasn't been explored very much is b/c it's absolutely asinine, even for you.

Last edited:
Gay men = a cult of misogyny? :dunno:

It's just a curiosity really. Why homosexual males reject women, only to use their boyfriend as an artificial vagina. I've heard women complain aloud "he's so cute, but he's gay!" *sigh*... But this is a provocative topic and not one I've seen explored very much if at all. I like to delve deep into the subconscious where it is clearly manifesting in overt behaviors. This topic has vast political impact.

Men who reject women so utterly that they won't embrace their bodies are men who are disgusted by women in general...while they seek to emulate their fashion and gestures to "turn each other on"... think about it. That's a factual shut-out of the female as mattering AT ALL..

And I got to thinking about the gay-inspired sex ed class so famous now in Pine Valley California that caused the parents there to freak out.

Pine20valley20image203_zpsynllv454.jpg

0e64fe04-f239-444a-8d80-7f27df684fa4_zpsoeie51kk.jpg

pine%20valley%20image%201_zpszb7lzyby.jpg

All three pictures paint women out as disgusting, objectionable or even filthy. Quite a message to send frightened young virgin males in elementary school who already find it difficult to approach girls..This was a subliminal message of misogyny instruction. "Reject females for sex"...or "just reject females in general"..

Three pictures specifically were the most telling, as to the title of this thread. The first was a woman dominating a male by standing on his back (ostensibly to teach boys that women can still get pregnant if they are on top), teaching boys that "girls are dominating". The second was a group of young males being labelled as "douchebags" (ostensibly to teach boys that not using condoms makes you a douchebag). But the word "douchebag" conjures up images of filth coming from a woman's vagina. Pretty powerful stuff (a visceral deterrent) if you're a young virgin boy wondering what sex with girls is like. And the last, the most disgusting of all was an image for boys of a man with blood all over his face with the caption "real men love their women every day of the month". If the disgust for sex with females wasn't completed by that picture, it never would be.

And I've argued that those images were specifically introduced into the sex ed curriculum in a California school to completely nauseate young boys to the idea of relationships with women AT ALL.

Good old California...the testing ground for what's heading your way, readers.

So, are bleeding-heart (pardon the pun here) women complete fools for promoting and trusting the gay males who supposedly "share" their political value system? Or are women being duped by the most insidious of misogynistic cults into shoving themselves into complete obscurity outside wombs for rent for their gay male "friends"?...

I was also inspired to write this thread courtesy of a poster here who, being of far left "orientation" recently referred to Kim Davis (a woman) as a "pig woman" for standing up for her rights, which conflict with gay male wishes. Apparently woman suffrage only gains support from the far left male when it promotes his agenda, ultimately, of women not mattering at all. Gay men have even spoken in forums of what their vision of utopia is: a world without even the need for a female's womb, where little boys are created in artificial wombs.

Fishing for some new action, I see.

Or, exposing what far left males are up to? Your attempts to shut down my free speech on this subject are numerous. Is it your claim that the picture in the OP are meritless as to imparting an impression of disgust for young boys for girls? Or is it merely your intention to use ad hominem to divert from the points in the OP...again?

Now, however, for the first time we are seeing the real Sil and her motivation for hatred of LGBT.

She was rejected, one of the worst things that can ever happen to a woman.

Her first flaw is assuming all gays are leftist. Salt Lake City, e.g., is full of right wing gays.

Or, exposing what far left males are up to? Your attempts to shut down my free speech on this subject are numerous.
Laughing at you and knowing what you are really up to isn't shutting you down. You are entitled to your happiness, even if you gain it vicariously by hook ups on a message board thru PMs.

Now, however, for the first time we are seeing the real Sil and her motivation for hatred of LGBT.

Yes, either that or the content of the OP is alarming and those pictures were really intended by LGBT funding and curriculum to cause little boys to be viscerally disgusted by females...one or the other...

I have found that gay men LOVE women. More so then straight men. Maybe not sexually, but otherwise have found gay men to treat me MUCH better than any straight man.

Homophobics are the ones that hate women.

Yes, either that or the content of the OP is alarming and those pictures were really intended by LGBT funding and curriculum to cause little boys to be viscerally disgusted by females...one or the other...

Now gays are to blame for Jersey Shore douchebags.

Excuse me for a second...:lol:...:laugh2:...:laugh:...:badgrin:...:lmao:...:rofl:

Now gays are to blame for Jersey Shore douchebags.

Excuse me for a second...:lol:...:laugh2:...:laugh:...:badgrin:...:lmao:...:rofl:

I hate you for Paulie

I hate you for Paulie
I would like to offer my sincerest apologies to you for unleashing Mike 'The Situation" Sorrentino on America. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?

Last edited:
As I said, you people have it all wrong. Silly is using these threads to gain the "right kind" of attention......wink wink.

These are thumbsucker threads. With Sil telling herself the same debunked, delusional nonsense over and over as a way of soothing the cognitive dissonance between her imagination....and reality.

Read Leon Festinger's 'When Prophecy Fails' for a lovely overview. Sil could be a case study for the concept.

Forum List

Back