Far Left Males....Misogynists Blindly Supported By The Women They Evidently Despise?

Is this the first time you've considered that homosexual males are cloaked uber-misogynists?

• Yes, I've never actually thought of it that way but yes...that does seem to be what's happening.

• Maybe, I'd have to think about it more..

• No way! Gay men have many women friends. Just look at how gay men emulate women's fashions..

Results are only viewable after voting.
Since the last page was filled with ad hominems instead of addressing these points, I'll repost them. And I'm going to do that every time your group (mdk, Skylar, Syriusly etc.) spams with ad hominems to bury points. Get used to it. And no, you aren't allowed to label my recovering lost points form your spammed ad hominems as "spam"...assholes...
Why didn't you know this already? I've known it for decades. Gay guys despise women. They call them bleeders. Straight men are breeders. When a gay guy passes a Ladies Room, they say "Smell the TUNA". There is nothing worse to a gay man than the "scent of a woman". But the worst name is reserved for those women who imagine they have gay friends. Those women are fag hags. Now you have to put this in context. To gay men calling them fags is a slur, but they call women who befriend them fag hags.

This is true. Gay men have dozens of derogatory words to refer to women behind their backs. Perhaps in ultimate imitation of the female gender's identity half of them are trying to steal women's qualities to turn on their boyfriend. He, the butch, is strangely, attracted to "femme" qualities (while being "gay"?). The most insidious borrowed trait femme gays adopted from their women "friends" is the female penchant to smile at her "friends" as she drives the knife deep into their backs. "Bleeders", "breeders" "fag hags"...These aren't terms of endearment. Women who think they are, are simply blind.

While regular guys may treat women not so well because of men's domineering behaviors in general, at LEAST they will embrace the female's body occasionally. Femme gay men loathe the female body, and persona...while trying to steal its allure only to capture that and sell that and their artificial vagina to their butch boyfriends whom they have to suspect, subconsciously, have an innate attraction to "femme".

Really what's going on is just plain old hatred/total rejection of women. The femme boys hate them because they know their butch buddies are secretly longing for the real deal. The butch gay guys reject them because "female=pregnancy=kids=responsibility". They are ultimately just about consequence-less sex. But then along came HIV. But I suppose they think they're statistically better off than their "bottom" (femme) boyfriends. The receptive partner in artificial-vagina sex carries a much much higher risk of getting HIV than the top guy.

Looks like Silhouette is severing Spam and Wine for lunch today. :lol:

Gay men = a cult of misogyny? :dunno:

It's just a curiosity really. Why homosexual males reject women, only to use their boyfriend as an artificial vagina. I've heard women complain aloud "he's so cute, but he's gay!" *sigh*... But this is a provocative topic and not one I've seen explored very much if at all. I like to delve deep into the subconscious where it is clearly manifesting in overt behaviors. This topic has vast political impact.

Men who reject women so utterly that they won't embrace their bodies are men who are disgusted by women in general...while they seek to emulate their fashion and gestures to "turn each other on"... think about it. That's a factual shut-out of the female as mattering AT ALL..

And I got to thinking about the gay-inspired sex ed class so famous now in Pine Valley California that caused the parents there to freak out.

Pine20valley20image203_zpsynllv454.jpg

0e64fe04-f239-444a-8d80-7f27df684fa4_zpsoeie51kk.jpg

pine%20valley%20image%201_zpszb7lzyby.jpg

All three pictures paint women out as disgusting, objectionable or even filthy. Quite a message to send frightened young virgin males in elementary school who already find it difficult to approach girls..This was a subliminal message of misogyny instruction. "Reject females for sex"...or "just reject females in general"..

Three pictures specifically were the most telling, as to the title of this thread. The first was a woman dominating a male by standing on his back (ostensibly to teach boys that women can still get pregnant if they are on top), teaching boys that "girls are dominating". The second was a group of young males being labelled as "douchebags" (ostensibly to teach boys that not using condoms makes you a douchebag). But the word "douchebag" conjures up images of filth coming from a woman's vagina. Pretty powerful stuff (a visceral deterrent) if you're a young virgin boy wondering what sex with girls is like. And the last, the most disgusting of all was an image for boys of a man with blood all over his face with the caption "real men love their women every day of the month". If the disgust for sex with females wasn't completed by that picture, it never would be.

And I've argued that those images were specifically introduced into the sex ed curriculum in a California school to completely nauseate young boys to the idea of relationships with women AT ALL.

Good old California...the testing ground for what's heading your way, readers.

So, are bleeding-heart (pardon the pun here) women complete fools for promoting and trusting the gay males who supposedly "share" their political value system? Or are women being duped by the most insidious of misogynistic cults into shoving themselves into complete obscurity outside wombs for rent for their gay male "friends"?...

I was also inspired to write this thread courtesy of a poster here who, being of far left "orientation" recently referred to Kim Davis (a woman) as a "pig woman" for standing up for her rights, which conflict with gay male wishes. Apparently woman suffrage only gains support from the far left male when it promotes his agenda, ultimately, of women not mattering at all. Gay men have even spoken in forums of what their vision of utopia is: a world without even the need for a female's womb, where little boys are created in artificial wombs.

Hey,

They weren't all gay. They just didn't want you....

Think about all the wrappers who constantly dominate women. They sing lyrics that say beat your woman etc etc etc. I would think that if you like women that you wouldn't spend your time writing songs about the many ways you can mutilate them. It borders on an obsession. I don't think that these writers are gay but if you spend all of your time listening to these songs you might become gay after a while. They never write songs about treating big strong muscular men like shit but it appears that frail attractive women are their main targets. Why is that? I wonder if these big bad gang banger want-a-bes are secretly gay. They wear more jewlry than most women. They get upset if you ruin their 'outfits'. You can't talk shit about them without them getting upset. The clues are all there. THey are incredibly f'n gay.

Think about all the wrappers who constantly dominate women. They sing lyrics that say beat your woman etc etc etc. I would think that if you like women that you wouldn't spend your time writing songs about the many ways you can mutilate them. It borders on an obsession. I don't think that these writers are gay but if you spend all of your time listening to these songs you might become gay after a while. They never write songs about treating big strong muscular men like shit but it appears that frail attractive women are their main targets. Why is that? I wonder if these big bad gang banger want-a-bes are secretly gay. They wear more jewlry than most women. They get upset if you ruin their 'outfits'. You can't talk shit about them without them getting upset. The clues are all there. THey are incredibly f'n gay.

You know, that's funny. I never thought of it that way but yeah. Something about women seems to really intimidate "some" men who feel compelled to constantly reaffirm their machismo dominance over women. I think this misogyny thing goes deeper than we think. But gay men who are outwardly gay..yeah...they're just "out there" with it: "We viscerally reject all females at the core of our being"...then they go out, pat females on the back and get them to sign petitions to place themselves into complete irrelevance in the male world's most obtuse example of rejection of women: "gay male "rights"... :lmao:

I've always maintained that if people just used their brains and opened their eyes, this world's 'mysteries' wouldn't seem so mysterious anymore..

No one ad hom'd you, Sil. You have been correctly described as deranged on this subject. You keep coming back to be "soothed", but like those poor gambling addicts, the "soothing" becomes torture. You need professional help.

Many gays are right wing conservative or even libertarians.

Your OP falls as a composition fallacy.

Why didn't you know this already? I've known it for decades. Gay guys despise women. They call them bleeders. Straight men are breeders. When a gay guy passes a Ladies Room, they say "Smell the TUNA". There is nothing worse to a gay man than the "scent of a woman". But the worst name is reserved for those women who imagine they have gay friends. Those women are fag hags. Now you have to put this in context. To gay men calling them fags is a slur, but they call women who befriend them fag hags.

This is true. Gay men have dozens of derogatory words to refer to women behind their backs. .

How hilarious watching all of the homophobes here tell everyone how gay men act......as if their knowledge of gay men extends beyond re-runs of Three's Company.

Even how they misunderstand the term 'fag hag' is pretty hilarious.

The homophobes on parade.

But gay men who are outwardly gay..yeah...they're just "out there" with it: "We viscerally reject all females at the core of our being"...

You are delusional.

As a person with actual gay friends- (as any person with gay friends knows)- my gay friends have lots of women as friends- for instance they all adore both my wife and my daughter.

They just aren't sexually attracted to women.

Unlike homophobes like yourself, my gay friends don't spend their lives rejecting anyone- they like people- gay or straight- unlike yourself.

You seem to be asking about two distinct groups. Is it "gay men" or "far left males" you've got a hard-on for?

Never heard of Log Cabin Republicans?

So if someone disagrees with your cult values, they "secretly want to belong"? That's an old one. Pull a new diversionary can of Raid out of your bag to try to shut down discussions and debate about the gay phenomenon..

Being a gay man is the epitome of rejecting women. And that's what this thread is all about: those men and the women who...in all irony...blindly support their cause... As one poster pointed out, gay men have endless derogatory terms for the women they claim are their "friends". "Bleeder", "fag hag"..."tuna".. Are these terms of endearment?

You seem to be asking about two distinct groups. Is it "gay men" or "far left males" you've got a hard-on for?

So if someone disagrees with your cult values, they "secretly want to belong"? That's an old one. Pull a new diversionary can of Raid out of your bag to try to shut down discussions and debate about the gay phenomenon..

Being a gay man is the epitome of rejecting women. And that's what this thread is all about: those men and the women who...in all irony...blindly support their cause... As one poster pointed out, gay men have endless derogatory terms for the women they claim are their "friends". "Bleeder", "fag hag"..."tuna".. Are these terms of endearment?

What this thread is all about, like most of your threads, is you lazily blurting out more anti-gay bullshit.

You still haven't explained how gays are to blame for the actions of Jersey Shore douchebags? lol

You know, I've hung out with gay men before and have rarely heard those terms used. Matter of fact, there was a friend of mine named Paul (who was one of those "fem" types), who was gay and he liked hanging around women. Matter of fact, I liked hanging around him, because all the women would come up and talk to him, and he would talk me up to them and tell them what a great guy I was and that they should go out with me.

Got more dates hanging around him than anywhere else.

Gay men = a cult of misogyny? :dunno:

It's just a curiosity really. Why homosexual males reject women, only to use their boyfriend as an artificial vagina. I've heard women complain aloud "he's so cute, but he's gay!" *sigh*... But this is a provocative topic and not one I've seen explored very much if at all. I like to delve deep into the subconscious where it is clearly manifesting in overt behaviors. This topic has vast political impact.

Men who reject women so utterly that they won't embrace their bodies are men who are disgusted by women in general...while they seek to emulate their fashion and gestures to "turn each other on"... think about it. That's a factual shut-out of the female as mattering AT ALL..

And I got to thinking about the gay-inspired sex ed class so famous now in Pine Valley California that caused the parents there to freak out.

*snips disgusting bigot's memes*

do us a favor. just because you hate yourself for being gay, it isn't our problem. stop regaling us with your insane homophobia

You know, I've hung out with gay men before and have rarely heard those terms used. Matter of fact, there was a friend of mine named Paul (who was one of those "fem" types), who was gay and he liked hanging around women. Matter of fact, I liked hanging around him, because all the women would come up and talk to him, and he would talk me up to them and tell them what a great guy I was and that they should go out with me.

Got more dates hanging around him than anywhere else

The same scenario would work with a sick puppy. Women melt over stuff like that..

I wouldn't recommend hanging around a "bottom" femme gay guy to anyone. The chances of getting casual-contact HIV go up astronomically (sharing the toilet where they leak blood out of their anus...you have a zit on the back of your thigh when you go to sit on the same pot...etc.) Especially room mates. If your roommate is a femme gay guy, just pray to God he didn't use your toothbrush or your razor in a pinch. Roommates do that type of stuff. My upper education training in veterinary medicine drilled into our heads the methods of extreme caution in cleanliness when dealing with stock who may have an infectious disease. You can never fall asleep at that wheel..

In the OP I mentioned how the femme types hang around women to do the osmosis thing. They intend to absorb from their female contacts those mannerisms they know their boyfriend is secretly attracted to. Then they just provide him with an artificial vagina that won't bring the hassle and burden of pregnancy (a female to tend to for decades).. The point of both gay men is to circumvent "female in life".. to make female = irrelevant. And then left women line up in droves to support that.

I just find it odd, that's all.

Last edited:

Got more dates hanging around him than anywhere else

The same scenario would work with a sick puppy. Women melt over stuff like that..

I wouldn't recommend hanging around a "bottom" femme gay guy to anyone. The chances of getting casual-contact HIV go up astronomically (sharing the toilet where they leak blood out of their anus...you have a zit on the back of your thigh when you go to sit on the same pot...etc.) Especially room mates. If your roommate is a femme gay guy, just pray to God he didn't use your toothbrush or your razor in a pinch. Roommates do that type of stuff.

In the OP I mentioned how the femme types hang around women to do the osmosis thing. They intend to absorb from their female contacts those mannerisms they know their boyfriend is secretly attracted to. Then they just provide him with an artificial vagina that won't bring the hassle and burden of pregnancy (a female to tend to for decades).. The point of both gay men is to circumvent "female in life".. to make female = irrelevant. And then left women line up in droves to support that.

I just find it odd, that's all.

Wow. You really are off your nut.

Forum List

Back