Far Left Males....Misogynists Blindly Supported By The Women They Evidently Despise?

Is this the first time you've considered that homosexual males are cloaked uber-misogynists?

• Yes, I've never actually thought of it that way but yes...that does seem to be what's happening.

• Maybe, I'd have to think about it more..

• No way! Gay men have many women friends. Just look at how gay men emulate women's fashions..

Results are only viewable after voting.
As I said, you people have it all wrong. Silly is using these threads to gain the "right kind" of attention......wink wink.

These are thumbsucker threads. With Sil telling herself the same debunked, delusional nonsense over and over as a way of soothing the cognitive dissonance between her imagination....and reality.

Read Leon Festinger's 'When Prophecy Fails' for a lovely overview. Sil could be a case study for the concept.
Got this from it:

Festinger stated that five conditions must be present if someone is to become a more fervent believer after a failure or disconfirmation:
  • A belief must be held with deep conviction and it must have some relevance to action, that is, to what the believer does or how he or she behaves.
  • The person holding the belief must have committed himself to it; that is, for the sake of his belief, he must have taken some important action that is difficult to undo. In general, the more important such actions are, and the more difficult they are to undo, the greater is the individual's commitment to the belief.
  • The belief must be sufficiently specific and sufficiently concerned with the real world so that events may unequivocally refute the belief.
  • Such undeniable disconfirmatory evidence must occur and must be recognized by the individual holding the belief.
  • The individual believer must have social support. It is unlikely that one isolated believer could withstand the kind of disconfirming evidence that has been specified. If, however, the believer is a member of a group of convinced persons who can support one another, the belief may be maintained and the believers may attempt to proselytize or persuade nonmembers that the belief is correct.
Sounds like some people here when Romney lost in 2012....and how they continue on supporting Trump after each time he shows himself to not follow "conservative principles".

Gay men = a cult of misogyny? :dunno:

It's just a curiosity really. Why homosexual males reject women, only to use their boyfriend as an artificial vagina..

Stop listening to what the voices in your head are telling you.

Homosexual males don't reject women, any more than I am 'rejecting men'- homosexual males are attracted other men, just as I am attracted to women.

Why homophobes like you spend years attacking homosexuals- now that is a mystery.

Gay men = a cult of misogyny? :dunno:

It's just a curiosity really. Why homosexual males reject women, only to use their boyfriend as an artificial vagina..

Stop listening to what the voices in your head are telling you.

Homosexual males don't reject women, any more than I am 'rejecting men'- homosexual males are attracted other men, just as I am attracted to women.

Why homophobes like you spend years attacking homosexuals- now that is a mystery.

By the terms of Sil's insanity.....you despise men. Every straight man does.

Fishing for some new action, I see.

Or, exposing what far left males are up to? Your attempts to shut down my free speech on this subject are numerous.

What idiocy.
You have no right to 'free speech' at USMB- everything you post is due to the good will of the owners of the site- they can censor you to their hearts content

But you have been given free speech by the owners- as have I- 'free speech' does not mean speech free of criticism- or mockery- or derision.

Stop posting homophobic idiotic rants- and I won't point out that they are homophobic idiotic rants.

upload_2016-1-14_16-41-5.png

The one homosexual friend I have is very conservative, he has money and wants to keep it. He gets along well with the women in the group, pretty much is one of the women. He is also prone to cat fights, just like the other women in the group. I see nothing misogynistic in him.

Fishing for some new action, I see.

Or, exposing what far left males are up to? Your attempts to shut down my free speech on this subject are numerous. Is it your claim that the picture in the OP are meritless as to imparting an impression of disgust for young boys for girls? Or is it merely your intention to use ad hominem to divert from the points in the OP...again?

Hey, how's the evacuation of Tokyo going?

Cigar Dave calls left wing males "Beta Males" as opposed to "Alpha Males". I agree with him.
That's the kind of prejudiced, short-sighted attitude that could get you in big trouble some day. Watch what you assume about people. You could be biting off more than you can chew, whether or not you're carrying around a .45 caliber dick.

Gay men don't hate women, they just don't fuck or fall in love with them.

BTW, the number of things males will stick their dicks in is endless. As my wife says, if its got a hole it's all good for you people.

Very true! On TLC channel, they had a series of real stories from the ER, Sex Edition. One of the stories (and all of them they showed were 100 percent true, told by the doctors who handled the cases), was about some idiot dude that went camping with his girlfriend, and they started drinking and smoking cannabis, and he got the bright idea that he would stick his johnson into the camp stove. Well, it got stuck, he got scared, and in the process of trying to remove himself from the stove, he ended up bruising himself pretty bad, and got firmly stuck. The doctor had to insert a needle into the end of his tool to drain out the blood so that he would shrink back down and the stove could be removed. One of the funny parts about it was they first called the janitor to see if he had something that could remove the stove, but he took one look at what was going on and passed out. They then called a fireman in to see if he had something that could help out, and he damn near passed out. It was only then that they called the urologist in to see what he could do, and he was the one that drained it.

Yeah................some guys will stick that thing damn near anywhere.

Cigar Dave calls left wing males "Beta Males" as opposed to "Alpha Males". I agree with him.
That's the kind of prejudiced, short-sighted attitude that could get you in big trouble some day. Watch what you assume about people. You could be biting off more than you can chew, whether or not you're carrying around a .45 caliber dick.

Thanks for the unnecessary warning, beta.

:lol:

Of course you do.

Of course you don't, beta.

:lol::lol:

If it makes you feel better about your own pathetic little life to assign me the tag of "beta", then so be it - but from my perspective, anyone who uses the terms "alpha male" and "beta male" seriously just outed themselves as sad, pathetic little "betas".

If your masculinity and ego are so fragile that you rely on reinforcement from guys on the radio, there's nothing I can do to help you with that.

Of course you do.

If it makes you feel better about your own pathetic little life to assign me the tag of "beta", then so be it - but from my perspective, anyone who uses the terms "alpha male" and "beta male" seriously just outed themselves as sad, pathetic little "betas".

If your masculinity and ego are so fragile that you rely on reinforcement from guys on the radio, there's nothing I can do to help you with that.

As spins go, that was pretty lame, beta.

Of course you do.

As spins go, that was pretty lame, beta.

Forum List

Back