Fantasy Football?

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
I'm thinking of having a fantasy football league for the USMB only, anyone interested?

If so, I'll get it set up, if not...go fuck yourselves! Lol

Very interested.
I can never join too many
:cool:

I usually Commish but I just have too much going on in RL, right now, to be able to manage.

But I'll damned sure sign up and sign in
:thup:

I'm thinking of having a fantasy football league for the USMB only, anyone interested?

Sure...

I'm in...

Make sure it's with points and not just win/loss...

Edit: I thought it was just a pickem league... Sorry, don't have time for a full draft and such...

Thanks anyway...

Last edited:
In. Is Hoshe-ma-zode still playing somewhere? :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs1N5NYyb24]TJ Who's Your Momma - YouTube[/ame]

Championship!

Updated, the link, we can have up to 14 teams currently but I can expand it.

We can live draft near the end of the final preseason weekend.

Do we want H2H or points league?

Sure...

I'm in...

Make sure it's with points and not just win/loss...

So you want a Points League and not a head to head?

No, I thought it was just a pick 'em type league... You know, pick the winners with point spread... We've done that in the past...

Sorry... Feel free to delete me if I show up on the list...

I'm in if there's still room!

I'll hit the link and sign up as Montrovant, and if I'm the odd man out or something, just kick me back out. :lol:

I agree with horty that you can never be in too many FF leagues, although for me that's only as a player and not commish, and only involving people I know (even if it's just from here). I don't do random leagues.

I'm thinking this could be an interesting FF season with injuries, rookie QBs looking like possible starters (especially after Newton last year), and the rise of QBs and fall of RBs.

Forum List

Back