Fantasy Football?

Uno mas

Jackie Chan - Shanghai Noon drinking game - YouTube

One more please.

Also one last minute request in the name of complete fairness... can we have an "auction draft" please? Thoughts?

I'm in whatever the draft method fwiw.

Never have done an auction draft but I'm willing if all are.

There is still time to practice and prefect your drafting technique...

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/613386/mock_lobby

... as to "fairness" draft order is a non-factor. Everyone gets whoever they buy. I can take a little longer but assuming just 8 players there should be minimal difference.

On the flip side, with just 8 players, you are pretty well guaranteed a great team (and a deep pool of undrafted's) even if you don't get everyone you want due to draft order.

In any case it's Fantasy Football so with football (given), beer (assumed) and fantasy (nuff said) It's a win/win/win.

Where are ya final USMB member? Bring it on whoever you are (and if your really feelin' it, bring two friends with ya and we will play with ten)

I've also never done an auction draft. I'm willing to give it a go.

As I've said elsewhere, if the league is still uneven just before the draft, I can drop/be kicked out. I'm in a bunch of leagues, and while I'd like to do this one, I'm willing to skip it so everyone else can play if necessary.

I pulled out, so you're back down to 6. Won't be around this weekend until tuesday to do the draft. Good luck all.

Last edited:
I pulled out, so you're back down to 6. Won't be around this weekend until tuesday to do the draft. Good luck all.

:(

It's still possible to open the league to the public with a set limit of 8 or 10 (or more?).

I'd rather be in an all USMB league of course but it is what it is.

Done.

We have an auction draft set for 1pm est, 10am pst tomorrow.

We could make it Sunday or Monday after preseason

Last edited:

It's still possible to open the league to the public with a set limit of 8 or 10 (or more?).

I'd rather be in an all USMB league of course but it is what it is.

Done.

We have an auction draft set for 1pm est, 10am pst tomorrow.

We could make it Sunday or Monday after preseason

Evening draft would be better for me, either tomorrow, Sunday or Monday. However, I will follow the Comish, the popular vote or whatever anyone else wants including making the 1PM EST work as others may have planned for that already.

(starting to feel Papageorgio and I are having all the say) If there is anyone else in this league with some thoughts please throw them out there. I just want to play.

Just be careful of how late you make the draft. I can't remember what the date was, but if you draft after Sep. 2 or 3, you can't use week 1 on yahoo. At least, I seem to remember that being a warning they gave.

Apologies to all.

I've pulled out of the league and will be spending a few days away to see my father in the hospital. Best of luck to all.

Auction drafting was certainly interesting! I should have done some mocks before I tried it for the first time, but still, I'm not entirely displeased with my team.

Really, the only negative for me other than my total lack of experience was the time it took.

took way too fucking long......and I hate my team of defective losers.... But I still feel like I am going to kick the fucking shite out of you pussies....:lol:

Forum List

Back