Family Beaten for Being White in Philly

And how low would you have to go to fabricate them?
And how low to fabricate them from an ocean away?

:dig:
If I were to fabricate something, it would not be scum. They were little kids FFS! WTF is wrong with you?

Whatever it is, it's apparently not remedied by Appeal to Emotion.
Probably a severe case of Cerebelluic Logicitis.
Or it's simply scumbags trying to defend the beating of little kids. As a matter of fact, I'm sure of it.

Between Pogo and Biker Sailor, we've got the lowest of the low. You would have to be to defend racist attacks, especially on little kids.

True scum

I haven't done anything to defend the attackers on this thread yet Meathead. I simply pointed out that another poster quoted the article where it showed they were the only white family on the block, and I pointed out that it wasn't the whole block against them, because there are other families on that block that have been helping them out.

Go ahead....................quote the post I wrote that says I defend the attackers.

You can't.

Between Pogo and Biker Sailor, we've got the lowest of the low. You would have to be to defend racist attacks, especially on little kids.

True scum

I haven't done anything to defend the attackers on this thread yet Meathead. I simply pointed out that another poster quoted the article where it showed they were the only white family on the block, and I pointed out that it wasn't the whole block against them, because there are other families on that block that have been helping them out.

Go ahead....................quote the post I wrote that says I defend the attackers.

You can't.
Show me where I said all blacks were bad.

Go ahead....................quote the post.

True scum

You can't.

It wasn't a sin of commission, it was a sin of omission. By intimating that he was attacked by blacks for being the only white, kinda made it sound like the whole neighborhood was against him, when in fact, that isn't true.

True scum

You can't.

It wasn't a sin of commission, it was a sin of omission. By intimating that he was attacked by blacks for being the only white, kinda made it sound like the whole neighborhood was against him, when in fact, that isn't true.

Actually the entire causation was untrue. The OP just made it up.
Which is why I made it post 125 here.

I'm surprised the regulars didn't get this, but here you go. It's pretty disgusting, especially with little kids;

Family Father 2 Daughters Beaten by Crowd During Memorial Day Cookout NBC 10 Philadelphia

Welcome to post-racial America.
What's just as disgusting is your attempt to propagate the lie that the family was attacked because of race, where there's no objective, documented evidence in support of that; you took only the father's subjective, unsubstantiated statement as 'fact' and inferred race was the motivating factor.

You then tried to promote the ridiculous premise that this incident is somehow 'representative' of the Nation as a whole, where nothing could be further from the truth.

Consequently, as already correctly noted, your thread fails.

I'm surprised the regulars didn't get this, but here you go. It's pretty disgusting, especially with little kids;

Family Father 2 Daughters Beaten by Crowd During Memorial Day Cookout NBC 10 Philadelphia

What's just as disgusting is your attempt to propagate the lie that the family was attacked because of race, where there's no objective, documented evidence in support of that; you took only the father's subjective, unsubstantiated statement as 'fact' and inferred race was the motivating factor.

You then tried to promote the ridiculous premise that this incident is somehow 'representative' of the Nation as a whole, where nothing could be further from the truth.

Never really understood that "thread fails" idiocy. Is that some kind of proclamation based on whether you agree with the OP or not?

Anyway, if just one person has been informed of the racism involved in the beatings of little kids, then it cannot be a failure by any standard. Of course if some thug get beat by cops when trying to assault them it becomes the front-page stuff of MSNBC.

Can I say post fail?

Never really understood that "thread fails" idiocy. Is that some kind of proclamation based on whether you agree with the OP or not?

Anyway, if just one person has been informed of the racism involved in the beatings of little kids, then it cannot be a failure by any standard. Of course if some thug get beat by cops when trying to assault them it becomes the front-page stuff of MSNBC.

Can I say post fail?

Well you sho can write one.

Anyway, if just one person has been informed of the racism involved in the beatings of little kids, then it cannot be a failure by any standard.

The it's funny you went ahead and posted what you did sans any such information, innit? Revealing too.

Forum List

Back