Family Beaten for Being White in Philly

I'm surprised the regulars didn't get this, but here you go. It's pretty disgusting, especially with little kids;

Family Father 2 Daughters Beaten by Crowd During Memorial Day Cookout NBC 10 Philadelphia

Welcome to post-racial America.
Keep your weapons loaded at all times. Never be afraid to stop bullies with cold lead. Protect your family and property. Take out as many as you can, then let GOD sort it out after the smoke clears. I had rather have my day in court than at a funeral. Set an example by shooting the street thugs, then let a jury decide the consequences later. When you make a couple of them look like lids to salt and pepper shakers, the others will get the message. Sporting goods stores carry a lot of ammo, stock up.

I'm surprised the regulars didn't get this, but here you go. It's pretty disgusting, especially with little kids;

Family Father 2 Daughters Beaten by Crowd During Memorial Day Cookout NBC 10 Philadelphia

Keep your weapons loaded at all times. Never be afraid to stop bullies with cold lead. Protect your family and property. Take out as many as you can, then let GOD sort it out after the smoke clears. I had rather have my day in court than at a funeral. Set an example by shooting the street thugs, then let a jury decide the consequences later. When you make a couple of them look like lids to salt and pepper shakers, the others will get the message. Sporting goods stores carry a lot of ammo, stock up.
Fortunately, I live in country where there is very little violence and no reason to keep my gunpowder dry. If I lived where this happened I'd be packing iron.

Welcome to the real world --- nowhere does your link support the "for being white" song and dance.

But it's awfully courageous of you to be lodging race-bait bombs from the Czech Republic, safely out of harm's way. Pam Geller would be proud.

Welcome to the real world --- nowhere does your link support the "for being white" song and dance.
^^^^ which just proves how full of shit Pogo really is ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Being part of the main stream media any and ALL NBC stations in this country are NOT ALLOWED to say bad shit about niggas. Only crackers you dumb asshole.

But it's awfully courageous of you to be lodging race-bait bombs from the Czech Republic, safely out of harm's way. Pam Geller would be proud.
You would have to learn to read asshole. Try again:

The father told NBC10 his sister’s family is the only white family living on the block and that for the past year the children have been the victims of racially-motivated bullying, name-calling and attacks. The father also says his own children, his 6-year-old son who has autism; 12-year-old daughter who has Asperger's syndrome and asthma; and 14-year-old daughter who has Type-1 diabetes; have been the victims of bullying whenever they visit.

Failing that, just watch the news report. It is pretty disgusting that you are deflecting from in indefensible.

There were diabetic little kids involved. You're a bit of a low life.

The father told NBC10 his sister’s family is the only white family living on the block and that for the past year the children have been the victims of racially-motivated bullying, name-calling and attacks. The father also says his own children, his 6-year-old son who has autism; 12-year-old daughter who has Asperger's syndrome and asthma; and 14-year-old daughter who has Type-1 diabetes; have been the victims of bullying whenever they visit.

Failing that, just watch the news report. It is pretty disgusting that you are deflecting from in indefensible.

I already did.

"The father told" -- and because he's white, it becomes gospel. Meanwhile the neighborhood calls him the instigator... but because they're black....

I'm starting to get an idea why you had to put an ocean between yourself and your country.

.....aaaand another race-bait thread bites the dust.

I already did.

"The father told" -- and because he's white, it becomes gospel. Meanwhile the neighborhood calls him the instigator... but because they're black....

I'm starting to get an idea why you had to put an ocean between yourself and your country.

So ONLY NIGGAS tell the truth? You are so full of shit your body must look like a walking turd.

Pogo probably believes in the hands-up-don't-shoot mantra. Moving out of the US and raising my son here was one of the best moves I ever made. BTW, Pogo, I am a dual citizen and can freely live anywhere in Europe as well. I have two countries you low life.

Interesting....................you quote the part of the article that states they were the only white family on the block and subject to bullying on occasion.

Too bad you left out the part where the father said it wasn't all the families on his block, just certain ones, and some of the families around him have actually stood by him and helped him defend against the bullying.

Nope..................not all blacks are good, and not all blacks are bad.

Same could be said about white people.

Pogo probably believes in the hands-up-don't-shoot mantra. Moving out of the US and raising my son here was one of the best moves I ever made. BTW, Pogo, I am a dual citizen and can freely live anywhere in Europe as well. I have two countries you low life.
That's certainly telling him chief. You go. ............ no anger detected though..............try real harsh stuff like, "you steamy load left in the south pasture by a 2000 pound pregnant cow." .. translation: you pile of shit ................ now that'll get his drawers in wad.

I already did.

So ONLY NIGGAS tell the truth? You are so full of shit your body must look like a walking turd.

Ironical post is ironical since that ("only white people tell the truth?") is what I just told the OP.

But here's what sailed over your head: between myself and the OP, the only one who came to a conclusion about what this altercation was about -- is him, in his thread title. Something not even the local news media or police know. But he can see the proverbial Russia from his house --- in Prague.

Race-baiting from across an entire ocean -- it takes a special kind of coward.
And ain't technology grand.

Interesting....................you quote the part of the article that states they were the only white family on the block and subject to bullying on occasion.

Too bad you left out the part where the father said it wasn't all the families on his block, just certain ones, and some of the families around him have actually stood by him and helped him defend against the bullying.

No one said all blacks are bad nor all whites were good. The semi-literate Pogo said there was nothing to suggest racial motivation so I copied and pasted what he seemed unable to comprehend.

I can easily believe that some neighbors tried to help, but I can also easily believe that those little girls and their father were attacked because the were white.

Not all blacks are thugs, and that is certainly not what I said.

No one said all blacks are bad nor all whites were good. The semi-literate Pogo said there was nothing to suggest racial motivation so I copied and pasted what he seemed unable to comprehend.

I can easily believe that some neighbors tried to help, but I can also easily believe that those little girls and their father were attacked because the were white.

..... "and I don't need any of your damned 'facts' to believe that".

Not all blacks are thugs, and that is certainly not what I said.

:lmao:

Between Pogo and Biker Sailor, we've got the lowest of the low. You would have to be to defend racist attacks, especially on little kids.

True scum

Between Pogo and Biker Sailor, we've got the lowest of the low. You would have to be to defend racist attacks, especially on little kids.

True scum

And how low would you have to go to fabricate them?
And how low to fabricate them from an ocean away?

:dig:

There are always two sides of every story. Sometimes 3 sides. I'd like to hear the others comments of what happend and why it happened before believing just one party.

And how low would you have to go to fabricate them?
And how low to fabricate them from an ocean away?

:dig:
If I were to fabricate something, it would not be scum. They were little kids FFS! WTF is wrong with you?

Whatever it is, it's apparently not remedied by Appeal to Emotion.
Probably a severe case of Cerebelluic Logicitis.

Forum List

Back