Falsely Being Called a Hate Crime- Burned Koran

It's is certainly an act of hate.

But it's not a hate crime under the law

-Geaux
Cite the law, please.

1st Amendment

-Geaux
So I can shit on your lawn and spray paint "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE" on the side of your house because it's Free Speech?

No there are laws against public nudity and defecation and spray painting that is destruction of property, what Mosque property was destroyed?
Correct about the laws. It depends if there was. If nothing else, it's trespassing and littering.

I am ardently opposed to Islam. Some of these daesh creepazoids burn churches, Christians and Bibles with the same reasoning. Don't be like that.
Do you hate Christianity because some dipshits use it to push a hateful agenda and have even murdered in the name of Christ?
Um, where on earth did you get I hate Christians from any of that? I hate weeds, I hate cancer,I hate wilted lettuce. Christians aren't on that hate list, are we clear?
Christians shoot abortion doctors in the back.

How many?
I recall three plus multiple abortion clinic bombings resulting in injuries to innocent people.

It's just freedom of expression albeit of a negative viewpoint
Destroying a Koran on a Mosque's property far exceeds freedom of expression.
Leaving the "Hate Crime" aspect aside, it's still trespassing and littering/illegal dumping on private property.

As stated above, I'm against the idea of "hate crimes" (and mandatory sentences for that matter) but readily agree that it is the current law and that those who burned Korans on Mosque property could/should be prosecuted for it.

Is it freedom of expression for someone to trash your lawn and spray paint "ASSHOLE" on the side of your car? Burn a Bible on your porch? Or are those people committing crimes of trespass, littering/illegal dumping, vandalism, etc?

what do they really read in a Mosque??

AK47-10.jpg

the Koran is a comic book same as the rats that read it

Was it the mosques Koran?
Immaterial.

No it's not, destruction of property applies to other peoples property you fucking idiot.
If you were an attorney for a client charged with double parking, he would get the death penalty. :) You are helpless and hopeless on this Board.
So on your planet destroying something I own is a crime? You're a fucking moron.
If you destroy something of your own on someone else's private property to make a hate statement, that is a hate crime.

No it is not what is the underlying crime?

Vandalizing private property because of a religious animosity is a hate crime.

Was it the mosques Koran?
Immaterial.

No it's not, destruction of property applies to other peoples property you fucking idiot.
Agreed. The key difference here is that the perps did it on private property not their own.

Were there no trespassing signs? You can't trespass on a place of public accomodation.

Is it freedom of expression for someone to trash your lawn and spray paint "ASSHOLE" on the side of your car? Burn a Bible on your porch? Or are those people committing crimes of trespass, littering/illegal dumping, vandalism, etc?

A) none of the mosque property was destroyed so false analogies.

B) You can't trespass on a place of public accommodation, so again what is the underlying crime which warrants hate crime sentencing enhancement?

Last edited:
Destroying a Koran on a Mosque's property far exceeds freedom of expression.
Leaving the "Hate Crime" aspect aside, it's still trespassing

Unless they broke and entered you can't trespass on a place of public accommodation without prior warning from the owners and law enforcement.

and littering/illegal dumping on private property.

Pretty sure hate crime sentencing enhancements don't apply to a littering charge.

I am ardently opposed to Islam. Some of these daesh creepazoids burn churches, Christians and Bibles with the same reasoning. Don't be like that.
Do you hate Christianity because some dipshits use it to push a hateful agenda and have even murdered in the name of Christ?
Um, where on earth did you get I hate Christians from any of that? I hate weeds, I hate cancer,I hate wilted lettuce. Christians aren't on that hate list, are we clear?

How many?
I recall three plus multiple abortion clinic bombings resulting in injuries to innocent people.

Over like the last half century and IIRC they were all committed by one person; Eric Rudolph.

Last I checked the already overly broad "hate crime" statutes applied to acts against people and not objects

How many?

Over like the last half century and IIRC they were all committed by one person; Eric Rudolph.
Incorrect, but Eric was, indeed, a main character.

Anti-abortion violence - Wikipedia

Christian terrorism - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back