Falsely Being Called a Hate Crime- Burned Koran

I am ardently opposed to Islam. Some of these daesh creepazoids burn churches, Christians and Bibles with the same reasoning. Don't be like that.
Do you hate Christianity because some dipshits use it to push a hateful agenda and have even murdered in the name of Christ?

I am ardently opposed to Islam. Some of these daesh creepazoids burn churches, Christians and Bibles with the same reasoning. Don't be like that.
Do you hate Christianity because some dipshits use it to push a hateful agenda and have even murdered in the name of Christ?
Um, where on earth did you get I hate Christians from any of that? I hate weeds, I hate cancer,I hate wilted lettuce. Christians aren't on that hate list, are we clear?

Vandalizing private property because of a religious animosity is a hate crime.

I like the other crime. blowin' they're god damned fucking heads off. you're welcome
^^ all talk no walk wears a smock

come see and you pee

ar15.jpg

Um, where on earth did you get I hate Christians from any of that? I hate weeds, I hate cancer,I hate wilted lettuce. Christians aren't on that hate list, are we clear?
Christians shoot abortion doctors in the back. Christians shot, murdered and blew up other Christians for centuries.

Why do you think so many protestants fled Europe to America for 500 years?

Christians shoot abortion doctors in the back.

How many?

It's is certainly an act of hate.

But it's not a hate crime under the law

-Geaux
Cite the law, please.

1st Amendment

-Geaux
So I can shit on your lawn and spray paint "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE" on the side of your house because it's Free Speech?

No there are laws against public nudity and defecation and spray painting that is destruction of property, what Mosque property was destroyed?

If it was done on private property to make a negative religious statement is a hate crime.

Call Sign Chaos's denial that the property was not Muslim is immaterial.

If it was done on private property to make a negative religious statement is a hate crime.

What was the underlying crime? Hate crime legislation is nothing more than harsher sentencing guidelines for pre-existing crimes where the victim is targeted due to race, religion, sexual orientation etc.

Was it the mosques Koran?
Immaterial.

No it's not, destruction of property applies to other peoples property you fucking idiot.
If you were an attorney for a client charged with double parking, he would get the death penalty. :) You are helpless and hopeless on this Board.

Vandalizing private property not yours to propagate hate is a crime.

Immaterial.

No it's not, destruction of property applies to other peoples property you fucking idiot.
If you were an attorney for a client charged with double parking, he would get the death penalty. :) You are helpless and hopeless on this Board.

So on your planet destroying something I own is a crime? You're a fucking moron.

Immaterial.

So on your planet destroying something I own is a crime? You're a fucking moron.
If you destroy something of your own on someone else's private property to make a hate statement, that is a hate crime.

Go ahead and do it.

Forum List

Back