Phrase ‘Irish Lives Matter’ Is a Hate Crime in Ireland

England isn't protestant, it's Anglican. The Irish were fighting each other for political and economic power. Religion conveniently fit in as another propaganda device. Pretty common, that tendency.
The Church of England is a Protestant church that is also known as the Anglican Church. Protestantism is a branch of Christianity that formed in the early 16th century as a protest movement against Catholicism. Martin Luther is considered to be the founder of the Protestant faith

The Church of England is a Protestant church that is also known as the Anglican Church. Protestantism is a branch of Christianity that formed in the early 16th century as a protest movement against Catholicism. Martin Luther is considered to be the founder of the Protestant faith
The Anglican church was an exact replacement of the R.C.C. with the king instead of the Pope at the head. It repressed true Protestants (and R.C.C. members. Jews were no welcome until Protestants took power for a while and invited them to return).
Lutherans may consider their Martin in the regard mentioned, but no scholar could seriously say Luther was the founder of anything more than the eponymous denomination.

The Anglican church was an exact replacement of the R.C.C. with the king instead of the Pope at the head. It repressed true Protestants (and R.C.C. members. Jews were no welcome until Protestants took power for a while and invited them to return).
Lutherans may consider their Martin in the regard mentioned, but no scholar could seriously say Luther was the founder of anything more than the eponymous denomination.
Luther simply stumbled into his current position in history.

Ask your Bundeskanzler.

I do not know why I should try to ask the chancellor of the federal republic of Germany whether you are god. I'm very sure you are far from god, Nazi, although god is everywhere all around you.

"German Chancellor Olaf Scholz said that the country should be ready to increase support for Ukraine against the background of weakening support from others."

Did he say so? A simple "We support the Ukraine independent from anything else" had been enough.

I do not know why I should try to ask the chancellor of the federal republic of Germany whether you are god. I'm very sure you are far from god, Nazi, although god is everywhere all around you.

Did he say so? A simple "We support the Ukraine independent from anything else" had been enough.

He can tell you.

Sure, anti-Semite from your own self-made master race and slave of Putin.
Self-made master race? Now you confirmed that I am god. I will judge you at the last judgment. The sentence is already determined: You will be zaangalewa again.

• You didn´t use your time to please god and enter heaven but to judge others, harshly.
  • You have called everyone a Nazi who didn´t agree with you. A blatant downplaying of Nazism and Holocaust.

So you get another try, use it wisely.

Self-made master race? Now you confirmed that I am god. I will judge you at the last judgment. The sentence is already determined: You will be zaangalewa again.

• You didn´t use your time to please god and enter heaven but to judge others, harshly.
  • You have called everyone a Nazi who didn´t agree with you. A blatant downplaying of Nazism and Holocaust.

So you get another try, use it wisely.

Nazi, I never understood and I still do not understand why you try to speak with me. What for heavens sake is your problem? ... Better to say: What for heavens sake is not your problem? ... You have really to bury your complete old existence and to replace it with a new existence. But you came from a storm into a hurricane when you added your Putin ideas to your Hitler ideas.

Last edited:
Nazi, I never understood and I still do not understand why you try to speak with me. What for heavens sake is your problem? ... Better to say: What for heavens sake is not your problem? ... You have really to bury your complete old existence and to replace it with a new existence. But you came from a storm into a hurricane when you added your Putin ideas to your Hitler ideas.

Dunno what you are babbling about. What are Putin ideas?

Many good reasons we dissolved our rule away from Europe. And many good reasons we have 600 million guns in the hands of our citizens.

Another example of fascism:

The message "Irish Lives Matter" scrawled in Belfast, Northern Ireland, as well as a sign posted saying one neighborhood would "no longer accept the rehousing of illegal immigrants" are reportedly being investigated by local police as hate-related incidents. The BBC, which also shared photos of the messaging, first reported about the investigation Wednesday.
People Before Profit's Gerry Carroll, whose social media profile contains various images showing support for the Black Lives Matter movement, condemned the incident in a statement.

"Vile, intimidatory signs were erected in the Suffolk area calling for immigrants not to be housed there. Meanwhile, 'Irish Lives Matter,' was scrawled on a wall at the Kennedy Centre on Falls Road overnight," Carroll wrote. "Nefarious and far-right elements are seeking to blame migrants, asylum seekers, and refugees for the problems caused by the rich and governments who protect and bolster corporate profits at all costs."

"We are under no illusions that 'Irish Lives Matter' is a racist slogan which is directly counterpoised to movements against the oppression faced by black people and other ethnic minorities," he said. "In recent days we have seen the chilling effect that the growth and intervention of far-right forces in the South can have on communities who are marginalized," Carroll added, referring to the riots that unfolded across Dublin, the capital of the Republic of Ireland, in response to the stabbing of several people, including a woman and three children, outside a primary school in the city center. Local reports identified the suspect as an Algerian man who had become an Irish citizen after living on welfare in the country for decades.
Hate crime:
View attachment 865954
Accepted speech:

Why is that?

Being a brutal autocrat that no one can hold accountable.
We need a Forum rule which requires detail vetting for any Germ to post on this site .

With you and Ze Bra as the only exposure we get to Germs , I still cannot work out why it took us so long to defeat you in WW2 .

Forum List

Back