Phrase ‘Irish Lives Matter’ Is a Hate Crime in Ireland

We need a Forum rule which requires detail vetting for any Germ to post on this site .

With you and Ze Bra as the only exposure we get to Germs , I still cannot work out why it took us so long to defeat you in WW2 .

You needed so long to win in World War 2 because Stalin killed much more Russians and East Europeans than we Germans did do. On the other side: What really did win Russia, Eastern Europe and big parts of Asia when Stalin wan World War 2?

Last edited:
"for the common good" is always the first choice of despots when stripping rights, followed closeley by "it's for the children" - both of which are nearly always complete lies, when used by these people.

Europe is sliding into a very dark chapter.

Idiotic. You have not any light idea about the rule of law in Germany.
Realistic. For example Artikel 5 of the German constitution, freedom of expression:

Translation: There can be any law limiting or even abolishing freedom of expression, because the constitution redirects this issue to the law makers. This is not an exception. All rights granted by the constitution are basically a matter of goodwill and can be withdrawn at any time.

Realistic. For example Artikel 5 of the German constitution, freedom of expression:

Translation: There can be any law limiting or even abolishing freedom of expression, because the constitution redirects this issue to the law makers. This is not an exception. All rights granted by the constitution are basically a matter of goodwill and can be withdrawn at any time.

Good grief. Take your brain out, make a foto and publish it. Sharp black edges: alcohol. A gray film: cannabis. Rainbow-colors: stop smoking unicorns!

"for the common good" is always the first choice of despots when stripping rights, followed closeley by "it's for the children" - both of which are nearly always complete lies, when used by these people.

Europe is sliding into a very dark chapter.

Which European despots do you speak about? The old New Yorker Swede Donald "it's for my moneybag" Trump?

Last edited:
Sure, you run with that deflection.

I could become an US-American - would not vote for Donald Trump - and could give back this more or useless and dangerous citizenship. What about this idea? Your list of currently really existing European despots is for sure not very impressing.

If you think a single immigrant from Germany is "my problem" you should pay a visit to the southwest border of the US.

Okay - my fault. To travel to the USA is on my list of things which I hope never to have to do.

Forum List

Back