Falsely Being Called a Hate Crime- Burned Koran

Cite the law, please.
but you dont have to?
I'm going with the article about the local city making the charges. What do you want me to prove? That the charges were being investigated or that Lauren Kirk-Coehlo was sentenced to five years of probation? Here let me help you catch up:

CNN is having major tear jerk sessions over reports of burned Koran's left outside CA mosque. I'm sorry, this is not a hate crime as you can burn the flag, bible and yes, the Koran

-Geaux
=====

Qurans Found Torn, Burned Outside Local Islamic Centers on Last Days of Ramadan

SOUTH SACRAMENTO -- Two local Islamic centers discovered destroyed remnants of Qurans outside of their mosques as their communities participated in the last days of Ramadan.

According to the Council on American-Islamic Relations of the Sacramento Valley, police are now investigating the incidents that occurred outside of the Islamic Center of Davis and the Masjid Annur Islamic Center.

While the Islamic Center of Davis was leading its Friday night prayers, someone drove by and threw pages torn from a Quran at the religious organization.

Just last week, on June 16, Lauren Kirk-Coehlo was sentenced to five years of probation for targeting the same mosque, destroying the building and other property and leaving bacon on door handles.

Less than 24 hours later, a citizen led Sacramento County Sheriff's deputies to temporary fencing set up between the Masjid Annur Islamic Center and the sheriff's department. A burned Quran filled with bacon was left hanging by handcuffs on the fence.

no - just point out the law please. not all this distracting shit that has nothing to do with you lippin off looking for what you're not providing int his discussion.
Translation: I got nothing, so I want you to tell me the laws which Kirk-Coehlo was convicted and sentenced.

Go ahead and burn a Koran at a Mosque, a Bible at a church or a Torah at a Synagogue and let me know what laws you are charged with violating.
who's the snotlicker out there asking other people for laws - now come on, it wasn't that long ago when YOU did that.

that's right you silly goose - YOU DID!!!!

can't abide by your own rules?

didn't think so.
So, does this mean you won't be burning a Koran on the steps of a mosque and shitting on their lawn?

Do you blame the devil for the dark or the dark for the devil?
God created both. :)

Did He?
God created everything. God knows everything. God is all powerful.

God gave man free will...
Agreed, but that doesn't change what I said.

Perhaps, my point is hate crimes can be the result of something ...or the cause of something.

but you dont have to?
I'm going with the article about the local city making the charges. What do you want me to prove? That the charges were being investigated or that Lauren Kirk-Coehlo was sentenced to five years of probation? Here let me help you catch up:

CNN is having major tear jerk sessions over reports of burned Koran's left outside CA mosque. I'm sorry, this is not a hate crime as you can burn the flag, bible and yes, the Koran

-Geaux
=====

SOUTH SACRAMENTO -- Two local Islamic centers discovered destroyed remnants of Qurans outside of their mosques as their communities participated in the last days of Ramadan.

According to the Council on American-Islamic Relations of the Sacramento Valley, police are now investigating the incidents that occurred outside of the Islamic Center of Davis and the Masjid Annur Islamic Center.

While the Islamic Center of Davis was leading its Friday night prayers, someone drove by and threw pages torn from a Quran at the religious organization.

Just last week, on June 16, Lauren Kirk-Coehlo was sentenced to five years of probation for targeting the same mosque, destroying the building and other property and leaving bacon on door handles.

Less than 24 hours later, a citizen led Sacramento County Sheriff's deputies to temporary fencing set up between the Masjid Annur Islamic Center and the sheriff's department. A burned Quran filled with bacon was left hanging by handcuffs on the fence.

no - just point out the law please. not all this distracting shit that has nothing to do with you lippin off looking for what you're not providing int his discussion.
Translation: I got nothing, so I want you to tell me the laws which Kirk-Coehlo was convicted and sentenced.

Go ahead and burn a Koran at a Mosque, a Bible at a church or a Torah at a Synagogue and let me know what laws you are charged with violating.
who's the snotlicker out there asking other people for laws - now come on, it wasn't that long ago when YOU did that.

didn't think so.
So, does this mean you won't be burning a Koran on the steps of a mosque and shitting on their lawn?
i never said what i'd do. you went out and called on someone to name laws that were not being broken but you won't even name these laws you are waiting for me to go ... break.

name the laws or just admit you can't - pretty simple.

God created everything. God knows everything. God is all powerful.

God gave man free will...
Agreed, but that doesn't change what I said.

Perhaps, my point is hate crimes can be the result of something ...or the cause of something.
I'm against the idea of "hate crimes" to begin with since if a couple of skinheads beat up a black man and me at the same time, would it be fair they get a worse sentence for beating up the black man than for beating me up? In the case of the OP, I can see charges of arson, destruction of private property, littering or trespassing being filed but "hate crimes", while I understand that's the law, I don't agree with it no matter who it happens to be or who does it.

didn't think so.
i never said what i'd do. you went out and called on someone to name laws that were not being broken but you won't even name these laws you are waiting for me to go ... break.

Bullshit. You got your BVDs in a twist because I asked Geaux to cite the law after he claimed "it's not a hate crime under the law". You are upset with me because I called on Geaux to back up his comment with facts. Why didn't you ask Geaux to do the same thing you're asking of me? Because you are a biased "snotlicker" and Grade A bullshitter.
It's is certainly an act of hate.

But it's not a hate crime under the law

-Geaux
Cite the law, please.
but you dont have to?

didn't think so.

Bullshit. You got your BVDs in a twist because I asked Geaux to cite the law after he claimed "it's not a hate crime under the law". You are upset with me because I called on Geaux to back up his comment with facts. Why didn't you ask Geaux to do the same thing you're asking of me? Because you are a biased "snotlicker" and Grade A bullshitter.

-Geaux
Cite the law, please.
but you dont have to?
i merely asked you to do what you asked him to do.

look how hard that is for you.

i merely asked you to do what you asked him to do. look how hard that is for you.
Don't be a snowflake. Go burn a Bible on the steps of the local Catholic Church and call the police. They will tell the law.

The Council of Crybabies United needs to investigate and hold hearings

Oh my goodness, you mean the people we have been murdering might strike back?
Safe space...where's my safe space!

Weather53, stop your blubbering. No you can't go crap on the private space of people you don't like.

Weather53, stop your blubbering. No you can't go crap on the private space of people you don't like.
So very wrong
Flags are burned all the time and never on the private property of those burning it
Wanting a burnt Koran to be a hate crime shows the insipid feeble mindness of liberals

Weather53, now you are confused as well as blubbering.

You can't vandalize other peoples' property in the first place.

No, you can't burn a Bible on the steps of the Catholic Church without paying the penalty.

didn't think so.

-Geaux
Cite the law, please.
but you dont have to?

Your defense of your friend is admirable. Your hypocrisy is not.

didn't think so.

-Geaux
Cite the law, please.
but you dont have to?

heh - i don't know him, or many people on this board.

but i know hypocrisy when i find it, usually found when people make demands they can't, or won't, even meet. your whole BUT WHY NOT MAKE HIM LOOK TOO is jr high wah-patrol crap. You are the one calling people out and demanding they provide proof - feel free to do the same.

Cite the law, please.
but you dont have to?

but i know hypocrisy when i find it, usually found when people make demands they can't, or won't, even meet. your whole BUT WHY NOT MAKE HIM LOOK TOO is jr high wah-patrol crap. You are the one calling people out and demanding they provide proof - feel free to do the same.[/QUOTE]
If you aren't a hypocrite, then why aren't you demanding he post his law?

Feel free to add "weaselly" to your list of behaviors.

Cite the law, please.
but you dont have to?

but i know hypocrisy when i find it, usually found when people make demands they can't, or won't, even meet. your whole BUT WHY NOT MAKE HIM LOOK TOO is jr high wah-patrol crap. You are the one calling people out and demanding they provide proof - feel free to do the same.
If you aren't a hypocrite, then why aren't you demanding he post his law?

Feel free to add "weaselly" to your list of behaviors.[/QUOTE]
likely cause you're the one who came in demanding someone start naming laws as if you had some inner sanctum of knowledge.

of which you've proven you don't - you just should a shitload and never say anything.

later.

I am ardently opposed to Islam. Some of these daesh creepazoids burn churches, Christians and Bibles with the same reasoning. Don't be like that.

likely cause you're the one who came in demanding someone start naming laws as if you had some inner sanctum of knowledge.

of which you've proven you don't - you just should a shitload and never say anything.

later.
Feel free to cite the quote you are slamming so I can see who I was responding to. The fact remains you are a hypocrite and pissed off at me. Why are you pissed at me? I don't know but my best guess is because I paddled your ass in some other thread and you're still having a fit about it.

Forum List

Back