Phrase ‘Irish Lives Matter’ Is a Hate Crime in Ireland

In your case will help indeed only a brain transplantations because you never stop to run with you not excisting rationality against your not existing sanity.
I think you are the worst racist on the board. A white who hates his color. And you have the honor to be the fiercest anti-American on the USMB. And the dumbest anti-German. You certainly have opted for the dark theme of your browser, as well. Because you are a madman, beyond treatment.

I think you are the worst racist on the board.

You think? Are you sure you know what is "to think"?

A white who hates his color.

:lol:

And you have the honor to be the fiercest anti-American on the USMB.

No. I was not part of 9/11.

And the dumbest anti-German.

Nazi, I am a German since decades of thousands of years. You are a great anti-German dung heap.

You certainly have opted for the dark theme of your browser, as well. Because you are a madman, beyond treatment.

Nazi and slave of Putin: I have not any clue why you try to tell me since years nothing else than bullshit and nonsense. From what do you like to convince me?

...including Ireland....:(

1702601595513.png

Dems don't care. They cherish all votes equally.

I am no citizen of the USA! So what for heavens sake do you try to speak about with me? Do whatever you like to do in your own country as long as it is without negative effect for the survival of all mankind.

The whole “black lives matter” slogan has done nothing but drive a wedge between races

It’s baffling to me that they continue to use it

It’s completely counterproductive to it’s supposed intention

Many thousand years old German, I want you to consult a couch doctor at least once a week.

Good idea. To speak with 24/7 full time superidiots who support mass-murderers like Hitler and Putin - and perhaps also the own father and grandfather? - needs a stable psyche oriented strictly in god's rules and love.

Good idea. To speak with 24/7 full time superidiots who support mass-murderers like Hitler and Putin - and perhaps also the own father and grandfather? - needs a stable psyche oriented strictly in god's rules and love.

It was interesting to watch you whiney peace doves turning into to the last drop of blood war hawks.

Welcome to Ireland, the new world order's test country. :mad:

1702850325110.png

Many good reasons we dissolved our rule away from Europe. And many good reasons we have 600 million guns in the hands of our citizens.

Another example of fascism:

The message "Irish Lives Matter" scrawled in Belfast, Northern Ireland, as well as a sign posted saying one neighborhood would "no longer accept the rehousing of illegal immigrants" are reportedly being investigated by local police as hate-related incidents. The BBC, which also shared photos of the messaging, first reported about the investigation Wednesday.
People Before Profit's Gerry Carroll, whose social media profile contains various images showing support for the Black Lives Matter movement, condemned the incident in a statement.

"Vile, intimidatory signs were erected in the Suffolk area calling for immigrants not to be housed there. Meanwhile, 'Irish Lives Matter,' was scrawled on a wall at the Kennedy Centre on Falls Road overnight," Carroll wrote. "Nefarious and far-right elements are seeking to blame migrants, asylum seekers, and refugees for the problems caused by the rich and governments who protect and bolster corporate profits at all costs."

"We are under no illusions that 'Irish Lives Matter' is a racist slogan which is directly counterpoised to movements against the oppression faced by black people and other ethnic minorities," he said. "In recent days we have seen the chilling effect that the growth and intervention of far-right forces in the South can have on communities who are marginalized," Carroll added, referring to the riots that unfolded across Dublin, the capital of the Republic of Ireland, in response to the stabbing of several people, including a woman and three children, outside a primary school in the city center. Local reports identified the suspect as an Algerian man who had become an Irish citizen after living on welfare in the country for decades.
Hate crime:
View attachment 865954
Accepted speech:
View attachment 865955
why a hate crime?

Forum List

Back