Faith and Homosexuality

You can't escape Phelps and his Ilk by going to hell. Hell is full of people who thought they knew God and are now arguing eternally over which of them came clsest to being correct.

There are only two groups of people mentioned in the Bible of whom Jesus the Christ said it would be better for them if they had never been born. Neither of them are homosexuals.

I don't think Einstein was Gay... Whether he went to heaven or hell I cannot say with certainty nor can any other. God saves whom He will when he will without regard to how good or bad they are.

There is that peculiar phrase in John, "Those who are forgiven Much love much."

One tends to wonder about the converse.

I don't think Einstein was Gay... Whether he went to heaven or hell I cannot say with certainty nor can any other. God saves whom He will when he will without regard to how good or bad they are.

There is that peculiar phrase in John, "Those who are forgiven Much love much."

One tends to wonder about the converse.

Well ... then that is a god that is not worth existing. Good deeds must be rewarded or all we have is evil.

I would love to meet Einstein.

Well, you gotta follow us to hell then according to the gay-haters.

Right... I';ll see them at Ragnarök, when even the Halls of Valhalla are destroyed. or whatever

I don't think Einstein was Gay... Whether he went to heaven or hell I cannot say with certainty nor can any other.
Sure one can. He did not believe in a personal god of any sort, let alone in jesus as the messiah.

I would love to meet Einstein.

Well, you gotta follow us to hell then according to the gay-haters.

Right... I';ll see them at Ragnarök, when even the Halls of Valhalla are destroyed. or whatever

I don't think Einstein was Gay... Whether he went to heaven or hell I cannot say with certainty nor can any other.
Sure one can. He did not believe in a personal god of any sort, let alone in jesus as the messiah.

For my religion, it's all the underworld, and only those who feel no guilt are allowed. Which means Einstein would certainly be there.

Do you-we apes that just climbed down from the trees really think we-you can define, understand, or know God?

Hell, we are still working on physics.

Still, we can still love that I am that I am I do not understand.

Last edited:
In The Book of Romans the message tells clear.God gave those fools to their reprobate minds to defile their own bodies.It is also says that those gays received the penalty that was due:to wit;AIDS is a penalty for their vile sins.This deadly desease is a curse against those who dare to pervert the nature.

C'mon folks, Ike and Hawk have gotta be a couple Lampoon interns trying an experiment at the board's expense. Who is really taking these guys seriously?

We are not trolls and please relax.We preach the truth about Hell and we also state our opinions.

Do you-we apes that just climbed down from the trees really think we-you can define, understand, or know God?

Hell, we are still working on physics.

Still, we can still love that I am that I am I do not understand.

For us that don't believe there is not need to understand anything that is supposedly devine...

We are not trolls and please relax.We preach the truth about Hell and we also state our opinions.

In order to relax, I need to be uptight in the first place. You guys are a riot. If you are some sort of college kids having a laugh, more power to ya! If you're the real deal, you're even funnier in that you believe what you believe...You're about four centuries out of your comfort zone...:lol::lol::lol:

In order to relax, I need to be uptight in the first place. You guys are a riot. If you are some sort of college kids having a laugh, more power to ya! If you're the real deal, you're even funnier in that you believe what you believe...You're about four centuries out of your comfort zone...:lol::lol::lol:
We respect this forum even our opponents.Freedom of speech is a number one secret rights in America,including preaching God's Word.Yes we try to warn sinners of all deravities including glbt that their prides will lead them to Hell,so people must seek Jesus and give up sins including gayness.Respect this.

In The Book of Romans the message tells clear.God gave those fools to their reprobate minds to defile their own bodies.It is also says that those gays received the penalty that was due:to wit;AIDS is a penalty for their vile sins.This deadly desease is a curse against those who dare to pervert the nature.

Does that make ectopic pregnancies, dangerous childbirth, and child support god's way of punishing heteros?

.Freedom of speech is a number one secret rights in America

Freedom is speech is a 'secret rights'? Explain that, because I can think of several reasons that statements demonstrates just how stupid not only this new character, but you yourself truly must be..

No matter what name you use, noone will ever take you seriously

Last edited:
In today's world we have too many big churches of all Christian denominations who accepted the way of Political Correctness in order to please The Left.Homosexuality became most widely accepted in hundreds of American churches nationwide where gay ordained pastors work and too many glbt couples are members who claim to be true Christians.Also glbt so-called weddings are performed in those places.Here come a strict question,are those people true Christians,are the saved,are they right,and are they do what is right?The answer is NO!If we turn to Old Testament Bible to Genesis 19:1-29,where God pour His anger against gay towns Sodom and Gomorrah,because the loved this sin.In Leviticus 18:22 Moses gave undying moral law that was reinforced in The New Testament in Romans 1:26-32 regarding homosexuality.It strictly warns that being a homosexual is abomination against God and God punishes anyone who dares to indulge in this filthy sin.The curse of God always comes upon every na.tion who dares to recognize homosexuality as normal lifestyle and there no refutes,period.Those sugar Christians who accept this filth for the sake of Political Correctness and love current perverted government,those false Christians hate God and His Truth and are not true soldiers of Jesus Christ,but an army of hypocrites who are headed for Hell.Only those who fear God ,turn away from sins,condemning and resisting evil agendas like glbt,abortion,etc,warn others to repent and accept Christ-those are saved for Heaven.

Jesus also teaches that it is not man's place to judge. That is left up to God and to Him alone. You make your choices in life and if you are not homosexual all the more power to you. Let he who is free of sin cast the first stone.. and I doubt that you are free of all sin. No man, woman, or child is because not a one of us is perfect. Where it is true that homosexuality is condemed again and again in the Bible, no where does it state that it is our place to abolish anyone who indulges. By your own words God is the one who will be unforgiving. Instead of starting a flame fest on the boards how about you just help out anyone in your community who needs a hand? Help cloth and feed the poor, offer up your time to help at a nursing home or help with events at your local church. Yelling about things you believe to be wrong just leaves you red in the face, out of breath, and looking the fool. You can't change someone who feels in their soul they are living a good life just like a homosexual probably can't talk you into bed.

Be more caring towards your fellow man because posts like this just bring about the most horrible side of a person in response.

I see this place is slowly but surely filling up with self-loathing christian closet cases.

What do we have, now, about ten threads devoted to chastising homosexuality?

Given that there really isn't anything to deabte about this subject, (you either care or you don't) really... what's the point?

How pathetic one's life must be care so much about other people's sex lives.

I see this place is slowly but surely filling up with self-loathing christian closet cases.

What do we have, now, about ten threads devoted to chastising homosexuality?

Given that there really isn't anything to deabte about this subject, (you either care or you don't) really... what's the point?

How pathetic one's life must be care so much about other people's sex lives.
Figures you live in Maine, A fag infested state that passed fag marriage. When you brutes passed fag marriage, you did the worst possible thing to your state. Maine is doomed.

Forum List

Back