Faith and Homosexuality

The fag beasts on this forum are heading straight to Hell. Most of these semen drinking sodomites have no interest into giving up ass and dingleberries for heaven. These beasts will be having fag parades this month and celebrating their perversion. Why don't adulterers have adulterer parades? They have shame which the fag does not have.

And the fag beasts will be joined in Hell by those who preach hatred and intolerance in the name of God. Won't that be a surprise!

Irony is wonderful justice.
It is not hatred,it is love.Hatred means violence and selfishness.Preaching Biblical warnings that it is not ok to be gay or other sinner is saving the soul of evildoer to Jesus for escaping Hell.Homosexuality is a vile sin Romans 1:26-32.No one good Christian will tolerate with this filth as God Himself hates that.We preach and we do care.

Romans 2

1Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.

He does have an awesometh sense of humor. :lol:

Romans 2

1Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.

Judge with righteous judgement as Jesus corrected.Do not judge-not to accuse a person falsely.

Romans 2

Fags are not brothers, they are fag neighbors who need rebuke. Cowardly folks like you go to Hell. It is in Revelations 21:8. You are in servitude to the king fag satan by not rebuking the fags.

Adulterers,womanizers,whores God will punish as well as gays.They are the same abomination before Him.1 Corinthians 6:9-10.

God will punish hate-filled people speaking in his name as well.

Wide road Christians pisses God off. Read Matthew 7:13-14, 21-23 and Revelations 3:15-16. Read the Bible with your out of control mouth tightly shut.

As someone who has been here for years to someone who just arrived, let me just say - Go fuck yourself and your intolerant hatred.

You give Christians a bad name.

God will punish hate-filled people speaking in his name as well.

Wide road Christians pisses God off. Read Matthew 7:13-14, 21-23 and Revelations 3:15-16. Read the Bible with your out of control mouth tightly shut.

As someone who has been here for years to someone who just arrived, let me just say - Go fuck yourself and your intolerant hatred.

You give Christians a bad name.
You are evil. You hate your neighbor in your heart. Read Leviticus 19:17-18 about your hatred and my love for these filthy beasts.

We never give Christianity a bad name,but a good name instead.Those who refer themselves as sugar Christians and ignore The Bible's warnings on sins,those are nothing but hypocrites and liars who surely will end up in Hell.Any pastor who chooses to be a Politically Correct Christian in order to please liberals is a whoremonger.This fag ordained bishop who leads Episcopelian Church is a lying hypocrite.He will burn in Hell for his evil sins and turning once good church into the dog kennel.

You are evil. You hate your neighbor in your heart. Read Leviticus 19:17-18 about your hatred and my love for these filthy beasts.

See, this is what happens when you drop out of grade eight and marry your sister.

Hi sodomite, I left a link to a video of me talking about a fag. I think you need to listen to this video because you are going straight to Hell unless you repent. Repent sodomite Repent!

See, this is what happens when you drop out of grade eight and marry your sister.

Hi sodomite, I left a link to a video of me talking about a fag. I think you need to listen to this video because you are going straight to Hell unless you repent. Repent sodomite Repent!

Hmm ... somehow gay people are worse than priests who rape alter boys .... yeah ...

Hmm ... somehow gay people are worse than priests who rape alter boys .... yeah ...

These freaks are repressing.

The worst thing about all that is that it wasn't the churches covering it up, it was people like Hurricane Ike, Bass, etc. that covered it up and denied it, that's why the boys were too frightened to come forward sooner.

The worst thing about all that is that it wasn't the churches covering it up, it was people like Hurricane Ike, Bass, etc. that covered it up and denied it, that's why the boys were too frightened to come forward sooner.
Do you work at being a lying moron or does it come naturally from you Dad, Satan?

Do you work at being a lying moron or does it come naturally from you Dad, Satan?

When you can't face reality there is something wrong with you. Brainwashing has this effect. No "type" of christian is innocent of these crimes, specific churches may be, but every type has had at least two or three incidents proven in a court of law. You ignoring it is just as bad as those who helped cover these up for so many decades.

When you can't face reality there is something wrong with you. Brainwashing has this effect. No "type" of christian is innocent of these crimes, specific churches may be, but every type has had at least two or three incidents proven in a court of law. You ignoring it is just as bad as those who helped cover these up for so many decades.

Look fag, you are out of your mind. I am the first person who will stone a fag priest. I am not brainwshed. I got my faith late in life. You are a moron and you need to address this issue as it will come back to haunt you. You are going straight to Hell and there is not a damned thing you can do about if fag.

Look fag, you are out of your mind. I am the first person who will stone a fag priest. I am not brainwshed. I got my faith late in life. You are a moron and you need to address this issue as it will come back to haunt you. You are going straight to Hell and there is not a damned thing you can do about if fag.

LOL ... oh yeah, that's the ticket, call the least sexual person (who would like to see all sex outlawed really) a cigarette ... I smoke, but trust me, I don't smoke myself.

You have no faith, for if you did you wouldn't care what other people believed so much because their beliefs wouldn't threaten you in any way ... if you had faith that is. True faith shows itself in security ... what you are showing is fear that your brainwashing is about to break.

Hawk I'll try to explain this too you just one more time. Gay folks who die unrepentant are going to hell. It is not my job or yours to send them there or to make their lives any more miserable than absolutely necessary to inform them once and once only of the fact that hell lies before them. The most frequently condemned sin in the Bible is lying. Let me know when you get though a day without engaging in lying at least to yourself.

Oh and while it is on my mind neitehr you or I can bring a sinner to repentance. Only God can do that. We are called watchmen in Ezekiel 32. We are here to take no action beyond warning people of impending doom, beyond that you're just waxing your ego to no good purpose.

Last edited:
If the choice is to spend an eternity with all the people I truly hate and for good reason, my mother, Hitler, Phelps, etc. or with all my gay or pagan friends, all the Jews, and the atheists ... I'd rather be in hell anyway, because without those people, there is no heaven.

New Topics

Forum List

Back