Faith and Homosexuality

I see this place is slowly but surely filling up with self-loathing christian closet cases.

What do we have, now, about ten threads devoted to chastising homosexuality?

Given that there really isn't anything to deabte about this subject, (you either care or you don't) really... what's the point?

How pathetic one's life must be care so much about other people's sex lives.
Figures you live in Maine, A fag infested state that passed fag marriage. When you brutes passed fag marriage, you did the worst possible thing to your state. Maine is doomed.
Also New Hampshire got on the punishment list.It is damn judicial activism that dares to cross the boundaries of The Constitution by violating the will of majority who opposes fag marriages.Also those Massachussets,Connetiscat,and Iowa-faggy.

You homo haters should vote to amend the constitution and kick the fag loving states out of the union. Or you just want to hate without actually putting your money where your mouth is?

You homo haters should vote to amend the constitution and kick the fag loving states out of the union. Or you just want to hate without actually putting your money where your mouth is?

Those states might deserve to live the Union.Anyway USSR fell apart and no one died in the former Soviet Union due to it.So the same can be with America.Anyway America will fall apart due to her sins from abortion blood to sodomite agenda.

Those states might deserve to live the Union.Anyway USSR fell apart and no one died in the former Soviet Union due to it.So the same can be with America.Anyway America will fall apart due to her sins from abortion blood to sodomite agenda.

Our flag was once a great thing. Red symbolized the blood of fallen heroes. Now that red in that flag symbolize fag rectal blood from fag intercourse and the millions of aborted babies. I don't think God is going to put up with the land of milk and honey much longer. It is not His pattern.

Our flag was once a great thing. Red symbolized the blood of fallen heroes. Now that red in that flag symbolize fag rectal blood from fag intercourse and the millions of aborted babies. I don't think God is going to put up with the land of milk and honey much longer. It is not His pattern.

Man, you guys sure are ignorant!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jesus was gay. he wore a dress, hung around with only guys, and banged a chick only once to see if he'd like it, he didn't, so he's gay. He even looked gay. And talked like a poofter.

I am afraid that this forum embraced polical correctness rather than freedom of speech.I believe it is unfair to control the rights of the 1st Amendment of The US Constitution that gives rights for speech of any kind.We never tolerate violence.Violence is evil,period.But controlling our mouth is absurd.Yes we preach the truth about fags,and this must be respected,period.

I am afraid that this forum embraced polical correctness rather than freedom of speech.I believe it is unfair to control the rights of the 1st Amendment of The US Constitution that gives rights for speech of any kind.We never tolerate violence.Violence is evil,period.But controlling our mouth is absurd.Yes we preach the truth about fags,and this must be respected,period.

there's no free speech rights on a private message board, einstein, and you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you.
if you need some time to think that over, feel free.

Is it just me or does it seem like the only thing homosexuals, or their cohorts, want to talk about these days is religion? How many times are we going to beat this poor dead horse? Getting a bit tired of hearing it. Maybe, just for the sake of conversation, you might come up with some new material. A different approach might even be a good thing. This crap is putting me to sleep.:eusa_hand:

Is it just me or does it seem like the only thing homosexuals, or their cohorts, want to talk about these days is religion? How many times are we going to beat this poor dead horse? Getting a bit tired of hearing it. Maybe, just for the sake of conversation, you might come up with some new material. A different approach might even be a good thing. This crap is putting me to sleep.:eusa_hand:

is it just me, or does it seem like the religious idiots always want to talk about gay marriage and how it's so wrong? How many times are we going to beat this poor dead horse? Getting a bit tired of hearing it. Maybe, just for the sake of conversation, you might come up with some new material. A different approach might even be a good thing. This crap is putting me to sleep.

Actually, notice that all those who start the anti-gay threads put religion into it ... but meh, let them whine about how they think being gay is bad, makes more gay people.

I love these doom and gloom prophecies on states on pass gay marriage, now won't you please tell me why the hell Europe hasn't been turned to ashes or something since they've had gay marriage for a long time.

But forget gay marriage why the fuck haven't parts of the middle east been destroyed? Over there you can be punished by the government for trying to spread Christianity.

I believe that homosexuality is a sin and that unrepentent sinners are condemned, but, IF God is unwilling or unable to forgive the sins of the homosexual, then he is not almighty and I too am condemned in my sins.

I do not believe that I or anyone else MUST stop sinning in order to be saved. If that were the case then I am condemned.

Can a homosexual be saved even if he/she is unable to relinquish that particular sin? I believe so.

Acts 4:12
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."

None of us can be "sin-free" except through the saving grace provided by the blood of Christ. We are condemned by our sins yet redeemed by the blood of Christ even while we are sinners.

Romans 5:7-9
7Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. 8But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

9Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God's wrath through him!

If I can not trust Christ, then I can not trust anyone.

Immie

I believe that homosexuality is a sin and that unrepentent sinners are condemned, but, IF God is unwilling or unable to forgive the sins of the homosexual, then he is not almighty and I too am condemned in my sins.

I do not believe that I or anyone else MUST stop sinning in order to be saved. If that were the case then I am condemned.

Can a homosexual be saved even if he/she is unable to relinquish that particular sin? I believe so.

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."

None of us can be "sin-free" except through the saving grace provided by the blood of Christ. We are condemned by our sins yet redeemed by the blood of Christ even while we are sinners.

7Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. 8But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

9Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God's wrath through him!

Immie

Case in point, giving the teens something else to rebel against ... wonder how many teens became gay just to spite their religious parents ... :eusa_whistle:

Immie

Case in point, giving the teens something else to rebel against ... wonder how many teens became gay just to spite their religious parents ... :eusa_whistle:

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here, kk. Nor do I believe you understood my point.

My point, to try and clarify it a little, is that we are all sinners whether we are straight or gay. Straight people have no more claim to God's grace than homosexuals. I am as dependant upon God's grace as any homosexual on the planet. I do not condemn the homosexual as that is not my responsibility. Given the opportunity, I will share God's love with a homosexual. I will not beat him or her over the head with it.

Immie

New Topics

Forum List

Back