Faith and Homosexuality

My point, to try and clarify it a little, is that we are all sinners whether we are straight or gay. Straight people have no more claim to God's grace than homosexuals. I am as dependant upon God's grace as any homosexual on the planet. I do not condemn the homosexual as that is not my responsibility. Given the opportunity, I will share God's love with a homosexual. I will not beat him or her over the head with it.

Immie

'let he who is without sin cast the first stone...'

My point, to try and clarify it a little, is that we are all sinners whether we are straight or gay. Straight people have no more claim to God's grace than homosexuals. I am as dependant upon God's grace as any homosexual on the planet. I do not condemn the homosexual as that is not my responsibility. Given the opportunity, I will share God's love with a homosexual. I will not beat him or her over the head with it.

Immie

Exactly what I was trying to say but more concise.

Immie

Immie

Exactly what I was trying to say but more concise.

Immie

What can I say? Yeshua said it best in this case :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back