Would you be so willing to sentence

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Tinktink, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Tinktink

Tinktink Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23
    A child to a life of foster care, and institutions, verses a loving home they could have with a homosexual couple? If so why?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. jgbkab

jgbkab Relieved

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +127
    I know a couple of foster parents and I would trust them with my own children. Now as far as the homosexual family raising the children, it depends. The men, dykes, and trannies I have a problem with. I think that they would influence the children more than most people think. Now for lipstick lesbians, it's all good!

3. Tinktink

Tinktink Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23
    That dependance should also go to hetorsexual couples. Years back when I was a placement counsler, I worked with children that were removed from a foster setting due to abusive actions (not using the goverment funding to support the child, physical abuse, and at the worst child abuse). And had to replace them. Have you ever even imagined where you may have to. Will the next couple take their school supply allowance and spend it on a big party. Will the next couple not expect the kid to do all the chores (not share them) to the point where the kid wasn't functioning in school because he/she was up to late doing the laundry? Will the next couple take the fucking goverment paycheck spend it on a night of bliss, while the child goes hungry? 20 years back I dealed with the hetrosexual, some religious and wanted to vomit. I can't see any harm being any worse if a child was taken in by a pair of homosexuals that wanted a child, but society told them they couldn't have one. Especially after seeing a hetrosexauly couple asking for one, and being allowed to have it because they were a man and a woman.

Call them fags all you want. I ask you to tell me what it is I should call those hetrosexual couples the together decided a child was a meal ticket.

4. manifold

manifold Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,734
    Who should get preference in adoption, homosexual couples or singles?

5. Tinktink

Tinktink Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Who is more willing to love, sacrafice and nurture.

6. manifold

manifold Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,734
    How you gonna make that determination?

7. Sunni Man

Sunni Man Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,444
    Allowing homos to adopt children is the very worst form of child abuse!!

8. Tinktink

Tinktink Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23
    I once went into a home of placement after I was called in response to a Police response to a 911 call of a neighbor thinking a child was being murdered because of the screams. The child was beaten with a leather strap, and a large cross. Because he questioned the dinner grace.

I spent 6 years in that field before I couldn't take anymore (too hard), and in those six years never had to pull a child from a two same parent home (they called it that back then). Don't fear the freaks of nature (as you call them) fear the those you think aren't. They have a pass you give them.

9. Tinktink

Tinktink Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23
    How funny that no one has a answer to this. Other then Homo's suck.

And the homophobes wonder why no one with any sense listens to them. I had one reply here, homo's are the worst form of child abuse. Of course that reply conviently ignored the fact that a vagina/penis couple starved, tortured and abused 5 kids like animals, left to live in cages. I would like to see that homophobe link a place where a homo couple did the same. Someone... anyone? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

10. KittenKoder

KittenKoder Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,714
    STATISTICS

I say gay couples are just as good as straight couples. But with the high divorce rates among straight couples which result in custody battles and dragging the kids through the dirt, I would say gay couples are better.