FAFO...is this the new Battle cry of the conservatives trying to save America?

This is true but the Left won't treat DeSantis any less harshly than they did Trump. The media will run the same game. Lies, misquotes, parsing every word out of his mouth as though he's a Nazi. In truth, I'd still like for him to have the top spot on the ticket but dammit, Trump EARNED the right to run again. I just hope DeSantis and Trump can approach the campaign with some dignity so that we don't injure ourselves in primary fights.
I'm just happy that the senile old man will be sidelined for good next year.

Of course.......but unlike Trump, Desantis won't fall for the easy baiting......I like Trump, but would prefer Desantis.....if Trump wins, he will still be a 2nd term lame duck...the rinos in the party establishment will try to slow roll anything he wants done, and the democrats will scare those same rinos into compliance.....Desantis would be looking at 8 years, and he has already shown he can take on the democrats, both in the press and in business.......the only downside is his wife is currently sick, and the democrats are praying to their god "Government," for her not to survive.......if something happens to his wife, that would change the equation....

They're busy now indoctrinating new voters at the grade school level and importing a new voter base.
We all just need to live long enough to fight back against it, I guess there's no other choice

Is there ever? Freedom isn't free....takes fighting leftists every day to keep it....

But now we know how they operate: harvest ballots from lazy and/or ignorant people who never would have bothered to vote if left to their own devices. The only way to prevent that it to go back to normal voting patterns.

As an aside, could this be why Biden is opening the floodgates to COVID-infected illegals and flying them all over the country in the dead of night? They need to have a resurgence of COVID to scare people into the necessity of mail-ins.

Ballot harvesting wasn't the only thing the left used. IMO the most important thing revealed by the audits was that our elections can't be audited.

Not arguing with that at all. I'm saying we should take care not to OVER react like the Left did with defund the police. They are paying a steep price for it. So will we if our overreaction to the acts of the Left further empty out the schools and a good portion of the nation is remote again next year due to no staffing.
I think people are exhausted with the Republican of old ways, going along to get along...We have learned that Democrats only take that as a sign of weakness...We need to put a boot on their necks and not let up...

Ballot harvesting wasn't the only thing the left used. IMO the most important thing revealed by the audits was that our elections can't be audited.
Any election should be automatically audited, and not just a simple recount, but a true audit...Sure it would take longer to get the results, but worth it to have confidence in the outcome.

This is true but the Left won't treat DeSantis any less harshly than they did Trump. The media will run the same game. Lies, misquotes, parsing every word out of his mouth as though he's a Nazi. In truth, I'd still like for him to have the top spot on the ticket but dammit, Trump EARNED the right to run again. I just hope DeSantis and Trump can approach the campaign with some dignity so that we don't injure ourselves in primary fights.
I'm just happy that the senile old man will be sidelined for good next year.
The difference is that last election, the media was totally controlled by the left (other than FOX, which leftists refused to listen to), and then they were able to lie, misquote, and parse every word out of his mouth - while simultaneously suppressing Biden’s cognitive decline, his corruption, his history of lifelong government service doing NOTHING, etc.

Now it looks like we will have Twitter, and they won’t be able to block the truth. The leftists (the 30% or so who still approve of Biden) are a lost cause, by independents will hear both sides of a debate now.

That, plus some common sense rules to the vote - like not allowing harvesting from ignorant, stupid, or lazy people - will help ensure that Americans who know what’s going on will not have their votes unfairly negated.

Any election should be automatically audited, and not just a simple recount, but a true audit...Sure it would take longer to get the results, but worth it to have confidence in the outcome.
Yup. Recounting harvested ballots trucked in at the last minute from the clueless isn't a true audit of the people’s will.

Don't get too cocky. Remember what happened in 2020. The dems' voter-fraud machinery was cranking away.
Cocky? Lol how does not being cocky stop filthy theiving democrat scum?

Yup. Recounting harvested ballots trucked in at the last minute from the clueless isn't a true audit of the people’s will.
The left said.............we counted our forged ballots 3 times........case closed......lol

How many ballots where there where their was only 1 VOTE .......just the President and nothing else...............Who does that........

No one does that.

Yeah....Desantis is Trump 2.0.....all of Trump's fight, but without the easy mistakes......and Desantis is teaching up and coming conservative politicians how to fight back with real success.......I told people I know that Trump wasn't going to be the problem for the democrats....it was Trump 2.0....and all the new Trumps coming through the ranks..........
Another word for Trump 2.0.... "MMBS"... "MAINSTREAM MEDIA BIAS SAVVY"!
MSMdonations.png

Trump...the left really, really hates him....why? Because he fought back against them and won, over and over again....but that wasn't the real problem with Trump. The real problem is that he taught conservatives and other Republicans how to fight back....and some of the conservatives, and Republicans learned that lesson........
Trump manufactured Desantis in his image. Trump proved to Republicans they could stand up to Dems and those lying assholes in the Dem run news media and win! Look what Desantis is doing in Florida, Dems are freaking out and he's winning!

Trump manufactured Desantis in his image. Trump proved to Republicans they could stand up to Dems and those lying assholes in the Dem run news media and win! Look what Desantis is doing in Florida, Dems are freaking out and he's winning!
They are terrified that we will go after them like they have done to us...............

They are used to getting away with BS............with out consequences................DISNEY just took a ROUND HOUSE to the mouth and I LOVE IT...........

They are terrified that we will go after them like they have done to us...............

They are used to getting away with BS............with out consequences................DISNEY just took a ROUND HOUSE to the mouth and I LOVE IT...........

BINGO! Desantis kicked Dems right in the groin! Texas is busing illegals to Washington DC. Trump has created multiple more Trumps and the Dems don't know whether to shit or go blind it's awesome!

Trump...the left really, really hates him....why? Because he fought back against them and won, ...
Trump?
You mean the guy who lost the the popular vote in TWO elections by 10M+ votes?
The guy who, after losing the election attempted to overthrow the US government?
The guy who will be in a SUPERMAX sooner rather than later?

Bet you guys are sick of "winning!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump?
The guy who, after losing the election attempted to overthrow the US government?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow....you should take that stand up comedy to a club....

Trump?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You mean the guy that you had to release a virus on the world to cheat to win against.................That guy........2 Impeachments........the entire Swamp trying to take down..........and STILL LOST ........didn't get him.

So bad you stole the election for a drooling idiot and a whore............

YOU SUCK.

Forum List

Back