Fact-checking today's torrent of tweets by trump

That's what the president says, but he's a pretty big liar.

Then again so are you, and the biggest liars are fake news

I gotta ask about those lies. I have been wrong at times, but I acknowledge those times and change my beliefs based on more accurate information. I never found it worthwhile to argue for something I know isn't true.

OK, if your argument is that you actually believe all the stupid leftist crap that the Democrat party spoon feeds you, then who am I to say you don't?

So I'll amend my statement to that you constantly repeat lies rather than that you are lying

I count zero false claims. Everything he tweeted is true. Shit like the above is how we now that the snowflake claim of 3000 Trump lies is total bullshit.

Trump claimed The NY Times was failing, this is a lie. Since you said he did not lie, you are now a liar as well

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

“There's zero factual basis…for Trump putting a $20 million price tag on the Mueller probe. The closest we have come to a fact-based cost for the Mueller probe is back in December, when the investigation's total cost was $6.7 million.

Trump's claim that there are 13 Democrats on Mueller's team is also false.” ibid

Just as reprehensible as Trump’s endless lying is his sycophants’ blind support for Trump and his lies.

Wrong, douchebag.

Robert Mueller's Team Has a BIG Problem - This Could Be Grounds for FIRING!

Voter registration records indicate that 13 of the attorneys are Democrats and three have no party affiliation. This is the first time the political affiliation of all 16 lawyers has been reported.

$20 million is a reasonable estimate.

So far you have utterly failed to prove Trump said anything that isn't true.

He regularly spouts lies. It's an endless parade.

Pres. Trump is an amazing leader.

He is the best president we have had in decades. .... :thup:
I just hope that I can lie as vo

That's what everyone who isn't a brain-damaged snowflake bonehead says.
Lol, you wrote "isn't" instead of "is".

“There's zero factual basis…for Trump putting a $20 million price tag on the Mueller probe. The closest we have come to a fact-based cost for the Mueller probe is back in December, when the investigation's total cost was $6.7 million.

Trump's claim that there are 13 Democrats on Mueller's team is also false.” ibid

Just as reprehensible as Trump’s endless lying is his sycophants’ blind support for Trump and his lies.

Wrong, douchebag.

Voter registration records indicate that 13 of the attorneys are Democrats and three have no party affiliation. This is the first time the political affiliation of all 16 lawyers has been reported.

Only when opening his mouth

Wrong, douchebag.

Obviously your worship of Fake News shows that isn't actually a standard for you

Hence the Liar-in-Chief.
Hence CNN is fake news.

I gotta ask about those lies. I have been wrong at times, but I acknowledge those times and change my beliefs based on more accurate information. I never found it worthwhile to argue for something I know isn't true.

OK, if your argument is that you actually believe all the stupid leftist crap that the Democrat party spoon feeds you, then who am I to say you don't?

So I'll amend my statement to that you constantly repeat lies rather than that you are lying

Wrong again.

Hence CNN is fake news.

Wrong again.

Is it? Tell me why you are a Democrat. Don't lie and don't repeat lies

Wrong again.

Is it? Tell me why you are a Democrat. Don't lie and don't repeat lies

I was a Democrat long before the right wing went crazy. My great uncle told me when I was a kid that Republicans get us into wars and work for the rich, but Democrats get us out of those wars and work for the working man. He was right. For the last several years I haven't even needed those reasons to remain a Democrat. The disgusting behavior of today's right is all anyone needs to stay away from that party.

Wrong, douchebag.

Obviously your worship of Fake News shows that isn't actually a standard for you

Here, let's just start with a recent one..when Trump criticized the previous administration for failing to win the release of the 3 NK prisoners....stating that they'd been trying for years to do so....truth or lie?

I was a Democrat long before the right wing went crazy. My great uncle told me when I was a kid that Republicans get us into wars and work for the rich, but Democrats get us out of those wars and work for the working man. He was right

See, you can't do it without lying.

Democrats have been no more anti-war than Republicans. Obama continued W's plan in Iraq. He expanded W's involvement in Afghanistan. He overthrew Libya, tried to attack Syria, sent the military into Haiti, meddled in Egypt. There is nothing Obama did that was < military than W.

Democrats, Hillary, Obama, go on pay me now tours of Wall Street and corporate America as soon as they leave office reaping tens, hundreds of millions. They sure the fuck aren't being paid for something they didn't deliver.

And name one thing the Republican party has moved right on. With your rhetoric, that should be easy.

You're a L-I-A-R just as I said

Wrong, douchebag.

Here, let's just start with a recent one..when Trump criticized the previous administration for failing to win the release of the 3 NK prisoners....stating that they'd been trying for years to do so....truth or lie?

That doesn't contradict what I said. Don't you want your children to get a better education than the crappy government education you got?

Wrong, douchebag.

The rules and regs do not allow Mueller to ask prosecutors he is picking, what political party they belong to... No one is allowed to ask what political party a prosecutor belongs to....because it does not matter what party they belong to....they are hired to search for the truth....and to find out if any crimes were committed. what a person's political party is, has absolutely nothing to do with what crimes have been committed... a crime is a crime is a crime is a crime.....no matter what party the investigator belongs to....

Justice is Blind.

Wrong, douchebag.

The rules and regs do not allow Mueller to ask prosecutors he is picking, what political party they belong to... No one is allowed to ask what political party a prosecutor belongs to....because it does not matter what party they belong to....they are hired to search for the truth....and to find out if any crimes were committed. what a person's political party is, has absolutely nothing to do with what crimes have been committed... a crime is a crime is a crime is a crime.....no matter what party the investigator belongs to....

Justice is Blind.

So everyone but Mueller knows that he picked nothing but leftist hacks? He doesn't have a TV either?

Wrong, douchebag.

Justice is Blind.
or how many emails get lost...

wait....

Forum List

Back