Fact-checking today's torrent of tweets by trump

“There's zero factual basis…for Trump putting a $20 million price tag on the Mueller probe. The closest we have come to a fact-based cost for the Mueller probe is back in December, when the investigation's total cost was $6.7 million.

Trump's claim that there are 13 Democrats on Mueller's team is also false.” ibid

Just as reprehensible as Trump’s endless lying is his sycophants’ blind support for Trump and his lies.

Wrong, douchebag.

Robert Mueller's Team Has a BIG Problem - This Could Be Grounds for FIRING!

Voter registration records indicate that 13 of the attorneys are Democrats and three have no party affiliation. This is the first time the political affiliation of all 16 lawyers has been reported.

$20 million is a reasonable estimate.

So far you have utterly failed to prove Trump said anything that isn't true.

The Daily Caller has no credibility. This is a traitorous organization that unmasks informants. It needs to be shut down and the reporters charged for espionage.
iur

Pres. Trump is an amazing leader.

He is the best president we have had in decades. .... :thup:

We are all amazed at how stupid the liar in chief can be at times.
Stop talking that way about Obama.

While Trump's approvals have gone down, Obama's has gone up. Trump makes Obama look like George Washington.
The only problem with your theory is that Trump's approvals are going up and Obama's are going down.

“There's zero factual basis…for Trump putting a $20 million price tag on the Mueller probe. The closest we have come to a fact-based cost for the Mueller probe is back in December, when the investigation's total cost was $6.7 million.

Trump's claim that there are 13 Democrats on Mueller's team is also false.” ibid

Just as reprehensible as Trump’s endless lying is his sycophants’ blind support for Trump and his lies.

Wrong, douchebag.

Voter registration records indicate that 13 of the attorneys are Democrats and three have no party affiliation. This is the first time the political affiliation of all 16 lawyers has been reported.

The Daily Caller has no credibility. This is a traitorous organization that unmasks informants. It needs to be shut down and the reporters charged for espionage.
iur

About your level of intelligence.

While Trump's approvals have gone down, Obama's has gone up. Trump makes Obama look like George Washington.
The only problem with your theory is that Trump's approvals are going up and Obama's are going down.

The low 40s are not anything for Trump to brag about.

I was a Democrat long before the right wing went crazy. My great uncle told me when I was a kid that Republicans get us into wars and work for the rich, but Democrats get us out of those wars and work for the working man. He was right

See, you can't do it without lying.

Democrats have been no more anti-war than Republicans. Obama continued W's plan in Iraq. He expanded W's involvement in Afghanistan. He overthrew Libya, tried to attack Syria, sent the military into Haiti, meddled in Egypt. There is nothing Obama did that was < military than W.

Democrats, Hillary, Obama, go on pay me now tours of Wall Street and corporate America as soon as they leave office reaping tens, hundreds of millions. They sure the fuck aren't being paid for something they didn't deliver.

And name one thing the Republican party has moved right on. With your rhetoric, that should be easy.

You're a L-I-A-R just as I said

Wow. You think the political landscape started with Obama?

How do you possibly get that out of my post? You're a bizarre little creature

The right started going nuts well before that. What exactly do you think I'm lying about?

I asked you why you are a Democrat not a Republican. I didn't ask you a historical question. You justified it with "wars" and "the rich."

I showed how Democrats are just as warlike and work just as hard for the rich. You just kept lying

Trump's approvals have been going up.
Obama's approvals were said to be at 60%, but I don't believe that.
Now that we have found out that Obama was spying on Trump and planted moles in his campaign, and now is running an espionage ring to bring him down Trump using the DOJ, Obama isn't as popular.
Everything is pointing at the Democrats.
The whole Russia collusion scam turns out to be a fabrication by the Obama Administration.

The more Trump tweets (and talks), the more he sounds like a guilty man who's grasping at any possible explanation, regardless of how farfetched, to explain away the increasing evidence of his lifetime of lies and crimes.

This won't end well for him...or for the rest of us, either.
Thanks for the useless input, Comrade.

The low 40s are not anything for Trump to brag about.
Considering the terrible media coverage of him, I think anything above 30% is real good.

Wrong, douchebag.

The rules and regs do not allow Mueller to ask prosecutors he is picking, what political party they belong to... No one is allowed to ask what political party a prosecutor belongs to....because it does not matter what party they belong to....they are hired to search for the truth....and to find out if any crimes were committed. what a person's political party is, has absolutely nothing to do with what crimes have been committed... a crime is a crime is a crime is a crime.....no matter what party the investigator belongs to....

Justice is Blind.
We've already been over this. You have to be a congenital dumbass to believe Herr Mewler doesn't know what party the people he hired are registered to. If Fox News can find out, then he can find out, don't ya think?

And it sure as hell does matter what party these scumbags belong to. There's no such thing as an impartial Democrat.
I don’t think Mueller cares about the party. It might shock you but there people out there who put professionalism above Party.

An answer to Trumps tweet
"I hereby demand that you shut the f--k up and allow people, for once, to enjoy their Sunday," comedian Kathy Griffin tweeted.
if you want to enjoy your weekend stay off twitter regardless.

go hiking. go to a movie. go out and socialize with people and not sit on your damn phone and tablet whining you don't like someone all the god damn time.

anyone quoting kathy griffin is pretty demented anyway.

oh, it's eddie. my bad, carry on.

Wrong, douchebag.

The rules and regs do not allow Mueller to ask prosecutors he is picking, what political party they belong to... No one is allowed to ask what political party a prosecutor belongs to....because it does not matter what party they belong to....they are hired to search for the truth....and to find out if any crimes were committed. what a person's political party is, has absolutely nothing to do with what crimes have been committed... a crime is a crime is a crime is a crime.....no matter what party the investigator belongs to....

Justice is Blind.
We've already been over this. You have to be a congenital dumbass to believe Herr Mewler doesn't know what party the people he hired are registered to. If Fox News can find out, then he can find out, don't ya think?

And it sure as hell does matter what party these scumbags belong to. There's no such thing as an impartial Democrat.
I don’t think Mueller cares about the party. It might shock you but there people out there who put professionalism above Party.
I would be shocked if a Democrat put professionalism above the Party. When has that ever happened?

Wrong, douchebag.

Justice is Blind.

I would be shocked if a Democrat put professionalism above the Party. When has that ever happened?
How old are you? You should know that republicans have mostly always put party over country

I count zero false claims. Everything he tweeted is true. Shit like the above is how we now that the snowflake claim of 3000 Trump lies is total bullshit.

Trump claimed The NY Times was failing, this is a lie. Since you said he did not lie, you are now a liar as well

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Suuuure. The NYT is doing just great.
HAAAAA! HAAAAA!
Donald Trump Is Helping, But the New York Times Is Still Struggling

Wrong, douchebag.

Justice is Blind.
Tell that to the victims of Andrew Wiseman you MUTT!
Mueller hired Wiseman b/c Wiseman is a fucking sewer rat!

Wrong, douchebag.

Justice is Blind.

Mueller personally knows everyone he hired.
The families kids go to the same exclusive private schools. They BBQ together. The go on family vacations to Spain and 'Kit's' together. They fuck each other's wives.
They attended the same Hillary supporter's parties.
Mueller sure as fuck knows who they voted for.

Don't know how many are actual lies, but its clear that he is not well informed & just shoots from the hip, this seems to appeal to many people.
they are lies, intentional lies....sartre... making excuses for the lies of Trump just doesn't help the situation in my opinion....

people have let Trump get away with his 24/7 lying his whole life.... it's time to stop enabling his lies...

he needs to be called out on his lies, every one of them....especially by his flock....it will help him become a better person

spare the rod, spoil the child... he's been spoiled, time to change that!
Ya we'll get around to "changing" President Trump in six years. HAAA HAAAA!

The moron in our WH now is trying to destroy our FBI and CIA He is a fn idiot and needs to be taken out.....of the WH

Forum List

Back