Fact-checking today's torrent of tweets by trump

Did I just see 11 more CNN lies?

And more leftist butthurt because the God Emperor tweeted?

“There's zero factual basis…for Trump putting a $20 million price tag on the Mueller probe. The closest we have come to a fact-based cost for the Mueller probe is back in December, when the investigation's total cost was $6.7 million.

Trump's claim that there are 13 Democrats on Mueller's team is also false.” ibid

Just as reprehensible as Trump’s endless lying is his sycophants’ blind support for Trump and his lies.

That's what the president says, but he's a pretty big liar.

Then again so are you, and the biggest liars are fake news

I gotta ask about those lies. I have been wrong at times, but I acknowledge those times and change my beliefs based on more accurate information. I never found it worthwhile to argue for something I know isn't true.

He's known as the Liar-In-Chief, I refer to him as the Liar-N-Thief.

What is truly amazing is how quickly cons decided that lying on a daily basis by a president is just fine.

That's what everyone who isn't a brain-damaged snowflake bonehead says.

Yes. We know the type person you believe is accurate.
alex-jones-750x.jpg

“There's zero factual basis…for Trump putting a $20 million price tag on the Mueller probe. The closest we have come to a fact-based cost for the Mueller probe is back in December, when the investigation's total cost was $6.7 million.

Trump's claim that there are 13 Democrats on Mueller's team is also false.” ibid

Just as reprehensible as Trump’s endless lying is his sycophants’ blind support for Trump and his lies.

Wrong, douchebag.

Robert Mueller's Team Has a BIG Problem - This Could Be Grounds for FIRING!

Voter registration records indicate that 13 of the attorneys are Democrats and three have no party affiliation. This is the first time the political affiliation of all 16 lawyers has been reported.

$20 million is a reasonable estimate.

So far you have utterly failed to prove Trump said anything that isn't true.

Wrong, douchebag.

Robert Mueller's Team Has a BIG Problem - This Could Be Grounds for FIRING!

Voter registration records indicate that 13 of the attorneys are Democrats and three have no party affiliation. This is the first time the political affiliation of all 16 lawyers has been reported.

$20 million is a reasonable estimate.

So far you have utterly failed to prove Trump said anything that isn't true.

When has the political affiliation of members of our investigative organizations ever been an issue before Trump-0's childish claims?

That's what everyone who isn't a brain-damaged snowflake bonehead says.

Yes. We know the type person you believe is accurate.
alex-jones-750x.jpg

Forum List

Back