facebook deleting conservative posts and banning conservative posters

texasdon

Jan 28, 2012
San Antonio,Texas
1) I was banned from Facebook for a week for this post to a liberal person's post about allowing illegals to come here:

"Spoken like the true liberal that you are. Illegals are criminals and should be deported--all of them --no matter how long they have been here --and no matter their age."

After serving the one week ban I wrote this on facebook:

2) "I have been banned for a week from facebook for posting that illegals are criminals and should be deported.They said it was hate speech. Of course --when a person comes into this country illegally --they have committed a crime--so they are indeed criminals--and under U.S. law all illegals should be deported.Would you please send me your e-mail address --by private message--- so we can remain in touch --just in case they decide to ban me again--or ban me completely.Would all of my friends --please send me your e-mail address --so we can stay in touch --just in case the people at facebook decide to ban me again or ban me completely--- for writing cold hard facts."

So now --facebook has banned me for 30 days for the above post and said if it happens again I will be permanently banned.

I wrote this to facebook:

3) "You are censoring conservative thought and this is happening to many thousands of others.You are trying to influence the election by doing so .What I wrote was in no way "hate speech". It was not profane.It is 100% factual.When a person comes to this nation illegally they have indeed committed a crime and so they are a criminal and under U.S. laws they are to be deported.It is you that is committing hate by censoring me and my post.I suspect that some of the people that you have hired to police facebook and censor their posts are themselves here illegally and one of these people was most likely the one who has censored me.It is like putting the fox in charge of the hen house. Your actions against conservatives will fail. We will win over the hate you display for our country."

*** In the last year facebook officials --including Mark Zuckerberg --appeared before a Congressional hearing to speak about censoring conservatives and they lied and said they do not censor conservatives and that they would put certain rules in place to make sure they are not censoring conservatives--but they are doing it now--much ,much more than before.They think by banning us conservatives they can win the election for the Democrats.We must fight back against this censorship.***

VOTE A STRAIGHT REPUBLICAN TICKET

This isn't news to anyone.

Brace yourself for the chorus of "they're a private business" from the moonbat asswipes who had no problems forcing a private baker to bake a cake for a poofter wedding.

I guess the moonbat baker won out and now Facebook doesn't have to serve everyone?

Or did the conservative supreme court win out and decide that until big government declares Facebook a monopoly they don't have to allow me to post just like you don't have to allow me to post on your website or stand in your front yard with a bullhorn?

1) I was banned from Facebook for a week for this post to a liberal person's post about allowing illegals to come here:

"Spoken like the true liberal that you are. Illegals are criminals and should be deported--all of them --no matter how long they have been here --and no matter their age."

2) "I have been banned for a week from facebook for posting that illegals are criminals and should be deported.They said it was hate speech. Of course --when a person comes into this country illegally --they have committed a crime--so they are indeed criminals--and under U.S. law all illegals should be deported.Would you please send me your e-mail address --by private message--- so we can remain in touch --just in case they decide to ban me again--or ban me completely.Would all of my friends --please send me your e-mail address --so we can stay in touch --just in case the people at facebook decide to ban me again or ban me completely--- for writing cold hard facts."

So now --facebook has banned me for 30 days for the above post and said if it happens again I will be permanently banned.

3) "You are censoring conservative thought and this is happening to many thousands of others.You are trying to influence the election by doing so .What I wrote was in no way "hate speech". It was not profane.It is 100% factual.When a person comes to this nation illegally they have indeed committed a crime and so they are a criminal and under U.S. laws they are to be deported.It is you that is committing hate by censoring me and my post.I suspect that some of the people that you have hired to police facebook and censor their posts are themselves here illegally and one of these people was most likely the one who has censored me.It is like putting the fox in charge of the hen house. Your actions against conservatives will fail. We will win over the hate you display for our country."

*** In the last year facebook officials --including Mark Zuckerberg --appeared before a Congressional hearing to speak about censoring conservatives and they lied and said they do not censor conservatives and that they would put certain rules in place to make sure they are not censoring conservatives--but they are doing it now--much ,much more than before.They think by banning us conservatives they can win the election for the Democrats.We must fight back against this censorship.***

Welcome, don. You won't get banned for it here.
Kick off your shoes and stay awhile. Don't pay any attention to the insults. Sounds like FB won't have prepared you for the "discussions" here.
Have a donut.
upload_2018-11-2_15-42-1.png

I guess the moonbat baker won out and now Facebook doesn't have to serve everyone?

Or did the conservative supreme court win out and decide that until big government declares Facebook a monopoly they don't have to allow me to post just like you don't have to allow me to post on your website or stand in your front yard with a bullhorn?
The baker got a court order to bake the cake and the photographer got a court order to photo the wedding.....And the same crackpot left which was good with those things happening, are the ones screeching "PRIVATE BIDNESS!" when it comes to Fakebook's corporate censorship.

Fake, of course, but they should

The baker got a court order to bake the cake and the photographer got a court order to photo the wedding.....And the same crackpot left which was good with those things happening, are the ones screeching "PRIVATE BIDNESS!" when it comes to Fakebook's corporate censorship.

So you disagree with the baker's view and think he needs to bake the darn cake?

How does the free speech thing play out with me coming over to your yard or you to mine to give a speech? Conservatively.

Link to your Facebook account so we can confirm this isn't fake news from a whiny cry baby Trump Snowflake, prove you're not a Trumpie fraud. Why do conservative snowflakes whine so much? Anyone know?

Draft dodger Donnie of bad feet is up to 5000 lies or mis-truths Is that not great great great.

Analysis | Tracking all of President Trump’s false or misleading claims

"As a student of history, I recognize this type. He emerges everywhere and in all eras. We see nurtured in his campaign an incipient Proto-fascism, a nativist anti-immigrant Know Nothing-ism, a disrespect for the judiciary, the prospect of women losing authority over their own bodies, African Americans again asked to go to the back of the line, voter suppression gleefully promoted, jingoistic saber rattling, a total lack of historical awareness, a political paranoia that, predictably, points fingers, always making the other wrong. These are all virulent strains that have at times infected us in the past. But they now loom in front of us again—all happening at once. We know from our history books that these are the diseases of ancient and now fallen empires. The sense of commonwealth, of shared sacrifice, of trust, so much a part of American life, is eroding fast, spurred along and amplified by an amoral Internet that permits a lie to circle the globe three times before the truth can get started." Ken Burns
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ken-burns/ken-burnss-commencement_b_10430204.html

And?

Private entities are at complete liberty to edit content as they see fit, no free speech is being silenced or shut down.

Conservatives may engage in hate speech absent punitive measures by government.

Fake, of course, but they should
Oh. He's making that up?

Sure....that's all.

Private business can censor whomever they like. You don't have to use Facebook, you know.

Brace yourself for the chorus of "they're a private business" from the moonbat asswipes who had no problems forcing a private baker to bake a cake for a poofter wedding.
Tell us why a business doesn't have to follow the business laws in the state they get their license from? Christian Sharia?

Facebook is a private entity and is well within its rights.

I do wonder, however. If Verizon decided it didn't like the conversation you were having with a friend and they cut off your service because of it, would the attitudes of the left be the same?

I do wonder, however. If Verizon decided it didn't like the conversation you were having with a friend and they cut off your service because of it, would the attitudes of the left be the same?
You should announce when that kind of thing happens.

You should announce when that kind of thing happens.
Unable to understand? That's okay.

It would be interesting to see the millennials screaming in the streets. Any wonder at all what the Dems would do to help them for the votes?

Facebook, Twitter and the other Big Surveillance Media are exempt for media-type regulations because they claim they are platforms and conduits. If they now censor perfectly legal content, they turn themselves into media publishers and are now liable as media. If they want to discriminate, fine. Then they should not be exempted from the regulations that govern media companies.

Forum List

Back