Face it, libs, Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

I love the way the douche bags in this forum are all putting on a brave face and pretending Hillary still has a chance to win this thing. Life is going to be hell for left wingers. The Hillary email scandal has destroyed the Dim Party for the next 50 years.

If shit talking was all it took to win an election, Trump would be a shoe-in for the White house, and asinine rhetoric like yours would be a helluva lot more impressive.
The left is just one vast river of shit.

and you keep believing that as she is sworn in ... :lmao:
Got your "safe place" ready, prog?

Just now on fox news, Trump AHEAD in early voting by 17,000+ in Florida.... sorry.
FOX noise ... BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a loser you are ...
Forecast
President
Senate
By Natalie Jackson and Adam Hooper
Additional design by Alissa Scheller

Published Monday, Oct. 3, 2016 12:56 P.M. EDT

Updated Saturday, Oct. 29, 2016, 2:24 A.M. EDT

• Clinton
    98.2%
  • Trump
    1.7%
Photos: Getty

Is this the forecast on who will land in prison?
whats really funny here is you said you got this from Fox noise ... you said "trump AHEAD in early voting by 17,000+ votes" ... that shows us all here are gullible you are .... no news outlet has any count on how many votes have been cast for trump or hillary ... that shows us how gullible you are ... you don't know if those 17 votes are votes for hillary or trump ... you just let the people at fox noise lead you around on that ring in your nose...

hey you ware that hat well ... you know the hat they make you ware when you sit in the corner that says
D
U
N
C
E
ON IT !!!!!!!!
Dumbass...

THIS IS BIG=> DONALD TRUMP Continues Lead in Florida Early Voting

... and that was 5 days ago.
Hey retard. That story is built on a count of how many Republicans and Democrats have voted early or by absentee ballot. It does not say how they voted.

The Gateway Pundit is a known manufacturer of bullshit. Stop getting in line to let them shovel it into your mouth.

How can he be leading when NO votes have been counted?
Exit polls.

Where are the mail-in ballot exit polls taken, at the post office? lol

The denial is strong with this one.

If you have early voter exit polls from Florida, just post them.
Trump voters are wearing red shirts....and there's no one else in line....:lol:

Sadness on you....
Hey, retard. Did anyone notify the Democrats not to wear red shirts?

Here are the current statewide figures for Florida early voting:

3vozo.jpg

Statistics - Vote-by-Mail and Early Voting Reports

I love the way the douche bags in this forum are all putting on a brave face and pretending Hillary still has a chance to win this thing. Life is going to be hell for left wingers. The Hillary email scandal has destroyed the Dim Party for the next 50 years.

If shit talking was all it took to win an election, Trump would be a shoe-in for the White house, and asinine rhetoric like yours would be a helluva lot more impressive.
The left is just one vast river of shit.

Should have brought your paddle.

Exit polls.

Sadness on you....
Awwww.....my little handed fascist democrat friend is scared....I can't say I blame you....

Go Trump!!!!

I'm going to gloat for the next 4 years.
and you keep believing that as she is sworn in ... :lmao:
Whistling past the graveyard. How is she going to be sworn in from prison?
she not going to prison but the Donald is for fraud :lmao:

I love the way the douche bags in this forum are all putting on a brave face and pretending Hillary still has a chance to win this thing. ....
I'm going to gloat for the next 4 years.

Oh, I am good for the est of my life. I will die a happy man.

Sadness on you....
Awwww.....my little handed fascist democrat friend is scared....I can't say I blame you....

Go Trump!!!!
try not to cry to hard commie when you see Hillary sworn in

And why people won't admit the faults of a grown man who behaves like an 8-year old is a mystery.
Of course Trump has faults. Who does not?

It is his positive attributes of courage and the talent he has for taking a fresh and independent view of tasks ahead that I am voting for.

I couldnt give a shit what he said to some dopers 12 years ago.

Even in the face of this information coming to light, Donald J Trump's chances of winning are still a long shot. ....It would be an unprecedented of upset.
I disagree and think that a dynamic analysis of the polling data shows a fairly consistent sine wave pattern that moved every higher for Trump with each iteration, while Hillary's have steadily declined.

These latest scandals were predictable because the people releasing the emails and the trends in undecideds breaking for Trump along with Independents was also predictable and held to previous patterns.

The major polls have been pure horse shit for many reasons.

But an honest person would admit that his candidacy - not even what he said years before it - has been a string of childish, hyperbolic, absurd, insulting, ridiculous comments that would lead a reasonable person to wonder about his temperament, his personality, his self-control, and his fitness for the office.
That is the major medias narrative, but they are not honest brokers, and you should realize that.

So he's not a consummate politician that runs everything he says past a FOCUS GROUP first. He just so happens to talk like 90% of the rest of the nation. THAT is why he's got so much support. But that's not all, "HONEST" people look past that to what he says about policy and what he wants to do, and when he says things like, "I'm going to build a wall... we have to deport all the illegals... no more unvetted muslims..." and above all, "TERM LIMITS" and "WE'RE GOING TO DRAIN THE SWAMP," that gets people's blood pumping, because that's exactly what this nation needs, not another CAREER, CORRUPT, LYING, CHEATING FILTHY POLITICIAN like HITLERY that won't do JACK SHIT when she gets in the white house. It'll just be obama III and business as usual, and an ultra leftist or two on the supreme court that will GUT the CONSTITUTION..
That the Professional Political Class does not get this, nor do their fans, is Trumps main advantage.

To a professional politician, saying that the ilelgals are criminals is a gaffe because it predictably opens you up to inaccurate charges of racism that are hard to fight back on.

Trump has consistently said "Fuck that bullshit, I will say what I think is true" and America loves him for it.

Even if the US elected Hillary R Clinton, she is not a KNOWN CRIMINAL as you state. She is the target of an FBI investigation. That does not mean that she's a known criminal. She hasn't been convicted and there will not be an indictment prior to the election.
So by your reckoning Al Capone was not a known criminal until he got arrested for tax evasion?

Lol, you sure about that, bro?

So you think that Hillary has a chance to win while she's under criminal investigation by the FBI?

Really?

In a word, yes. Hillary R Clinton has an excellent chance of winning the presidency even though she is under an investigation. Keep in mind that many have already cast their ballots due to early voting. There are others that will do anything to keep Trump from getting into office. Still others trust in our system. They know that if Hillary were forced to resign, that we have a system in place where we would have a smooth transition of power.

Now, if Trump were the target of an investigation just 11 days before the election, he'd be toast.
. Oh he'd be toast but not Hillary eh ??? So Hillary gets a pass because she's this poor little abused wife by her husband Bill kind of woman that everyone feels sooo sad for ???? You people are sick on what you think deserves to be the President of this nation after what you know about this person Hillary Clinton.

Work on your reading comprehension. You lump me in with this "you people are sick..." I'm a Republican. I'm not supporting Clinton. I don't believe that she should be elected president. What I said was that I think there's a damn good shot that she still wins. She's been under investigation more than she has not in the last few years. It hasn't stopped her from being in the lead just over a week from the election.

Forum List

Back