Face it, libs, Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

What is amazing is that you are still supporting this criminal. I suppose she can do no wrong in your book... Trump would be worse if she ate babies, because Trump has said mean words. Too much Sam Harris or whatever for you.
The appearance of impropriety should be enough for liberals to abandon her. This says more about the character of Hillary supporters than anything else. What a vile bunch of real deplorables they are.

that certainly seems to be the case

I love the way the douche bags in this forum are all putting on a brave face and pretending Hillary still has a chance to win this thing. Life is going to be hell for left wingers. The Hillary email scandal has destroyed the Dim Party for the next 50 years.

I'm going to gloat for the next 4 years.

It also killed any chance Chelsea had of a political career.

Hilly has had the protection of obama's department of justice. Now, the FBI is fighting back against the corrupt department. Call it the Trump effect. The FBI sees someone that has their back on the horizon.

When Trump takes office the first department to be overhauled has to be the department of justice.
can you explain this to us .... why is it there no investigations of fraud in trumps university until after the election ???? there has been 11 women who has accused trump of sexual assault ... but we can only hear about it after the election ... political facts has said Trump is the biggest liar of the year ... he lies about everything .... trump has a shady past about his foundation .... he also has a pending rape case ... now why are we hearing about just emails when all these things trump has done will be talked about after the election ??? can you explain that to us here

We heard all 11 of them, and they were all discredited within hours. Hillary is the biggest liar. She not only lied, she did it under oath.

. I watched as two high profiled utility officials were walked out of the utility (shown the door until their trial), in which I retired from years back, and this after a year long investigation that finally allowed them to sink these two without them somehow wiggling their way out of it.
Rightard.... If Republicans could have charged Hillary with contempt of Congress, they would have done so over the last year and a half, while she's running for president.

That they didn't charge her indicates you morons on the right have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about. :mm:
. It's coming.. These people and their accomplices I knew thought they had made it, and then the ax fell upon them. I was like wow they got them, even though no one thought they would.
You're beyond insane. What is Congress waiting for? For Hillary to become president? For Democrats to take over the Congress? For Hell to freeze over?

Moron.... they would have done it already if they could have. They would have charged her in an attempt to thwart her presidential bid.
. Thought Harry Reid said they can't do that ?? They will have to wait till she looses, then it's off to the poky for Hillary... Martha Stewart can give her some insider information about life on the inside.. lol
hillary isn't go9ng to the poky ... she is how ever going to be off to the white house ....as the new president ...deal with it
. You wrote that claiming to be educated ??? LOL.

Forum List

Back