Face it, libs, Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I love the way the douche bags in this forum are all putting on a brave face and pretending Hillary still has a chance to win this thing. Life is going to be hell for left wingers. The Hillary email scandal has destroyed the Dim Party for the next 50 years.

I'm going to gloat for the next 4 years.

I love the way the douche bags in this forum are all putting on a brave face and pretending Hillary still has a chance to win this thing. Life is going to be hell for left wingers. The Hillary email scandal has destroyed the Dim Party for the next 50 years.

I'm going to gloat for the next 4 years.

Next week wikileaks and O'Keefe will finish what is left of her... She is done, going to jail.

I don't know what's going to happen, but I'm guessing that this thread will be bookmarked.

What is amazing is that you are still supporting this criminal. I suppose she can do no wrong in your book... Trump would be worse if she ate babies, because Trump has said mean words. Too much Sam Harris or whatever for you.

I don't know what's going to happen, but I'm guessing that this thread will be bookmarked.

What is amazing is that you are still supporting a criminal. I suppose she can do no wrong in your book... Trump would be worse if she ate babies. Too much Sam Harris or whatever for you.
I've only said she's a terrible, awful candidate a few dozen times now.

I'm losing either way in this horrific, embarrassing election, and I believe America is, too.

Cheer for your "side", maybe you'll "win".

The amount of corruption surrounding Hitlery and the clinton crime foundation is MIND NUMBING, and now that it's looking like Trump WILL win the white house, they're all in FULL MOUTH BREATHING COLD SWEATS PANIC MODE, because Trump is NOT going to have any PITY on these sons a bitches. People WILL go to PRISON, so they're thinking that it's now or never to maybe sing to attempt at saving some face, or keeping their CAN OUT OF PRISON.

Where are all the shills? They'll be telling you next that "they'll be watching you". You can't tell me these bastards don't work for dnc.

What is amazing is that you are still supporting this criminal. I suppose she can do no wrong in your book... Trump would be worse if she ate babies, because Trump has said mean words. Too much Sam Harris or whatever for you.
It's not that he said mean words. It's that he said words that momma wouldn't approve of. It's sad that elections are governed by the rules that are normally imposed only on 8-year-olds.

It's not that he said mean words. It's that he said words that momma wouldn't approve of. It's sad that elections are governed by the rules that are normally imposed only on 8-year-olds.
Agreed. And why people won't admit the faults of a grown man who behaves like an 8-year old is a mystery.

What is amazing is that you are still supporting a criminal. I suppose she can do no wrong in your book... Trump would be worse if she ate babies. Too much Sam Harris or whatever for you.
I've only said she's a terrible, awful candidate a few dozen times now.

I'm losing either way in this election, and I believe America is, too.

Cheer for your "side", maybe you'll "win".

I will cheer for the better candidate... but the impacts of the election will be negligible to me, you see I am not even residing in the USA currently. The country will be set back greatly if she wins though.

I admit Trump is not a perfect candidate by any means, and it's dumb to even expect that... but he is pretty fresh candidate though. At least he talks about some issues that have been long unaddressed.

"Mean words"... pfft... ask the secret service assigned to protecting the HAG what comes out of HER mouth directed towards THEM. Skank clinton makes Trump look like an ALTER BOY.

Agreed. And why people won't admit the faults of a grown man who behaves like an 8-year old is a mystery.
I haven't been on here for awhile, but I see you've gone ALL IN for the criminal... kinda surprising... here I thought you were a middle of the road kinda guy, kinda sensible... I guess that's out the window. You're circling the toilet now.

I haven't been on here for awhile, but I see you've gone ALL IN for the criminal... kinda surprising... here I thought you were a middle of the road kinda guy, kinda sensible... I guess that's out the window. You're circling the toilet now.
Perhaps you should read Post 7.

Life isn't binary, really.

Ya... she's a bad candidate, but I still want her elected... right?

Ya... she's a bad candidate, but I still want her elected... right?
Correct.

Now tell me, and please think this through a moment: What does that mean about my opinion of Trump? Please answer.

If you really think that someone saying "she's a terrible, awful candidate" and "I'm losing either way in this election" means they're "all in" for that candidate, there's really nothing else I can say. This "either 100% for or 100% against" stuff is just too shallow for me.

The appearance of impropriety should be enough for liberals to abandon her. This says more about the character of Hillary supporters than anything else. What a vile bunch of real deplorables they are.

Find me a man or woman who has never said "pussy".j Then find me anyone who has handled classified documents improperly, was caught at it and got a pass. I will show you legions for the former who have said that and one person for the latter.

Last edited:
Find me a man or woman who has never said "pussy".
Or lot's of other words that mother or Hillary wouldn't approve of. Trump has been in the public eye for a long time, so it's not surprising that something like that got recorded where it wouldn't have been with anyone else.

Forum List

Back