Face it, libs, Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

I'm voting against Trump for more reasons than just what he has said, but here are a few, just for fun:
  • His comments about POW John McCain
You mean the collaborator John McCain? All Trump said was that he preferred "valorous heroes" to men who have been captured POW type heroes, as just about everyone does, most of all the POWs themelves. Who wants to be a victim of the enemy?

I give Trump some credit here as I would have said Far far worse than he did about John McCain.

• "I know more about ISIS than the Generals do, believe me"
Speaking as someone who has met and "war gamed" with a number of generals, Trumps statement is very believable. Most of our generals are not generals because they are good at warfare but because they are good at one aspect of warfare. And just because they are generals does not mean that they know jack shit about ISIS. Most of them only know what is in their resume and take a nice picture and otherwise are useless lumps.

• Making fun of a man with a terrible physical problem
Media spin. Trump did not single anyone out and that he was referring to anyone in particular is purely speculative.

And due to that you would rather have a criminal conspirator as President? roflmao

• "Blood coming out of her... whatever"
More media spin. Trump says he was going to refer to more of her facial features and that makes more sense than making some lurid reference to her menstrual cycle. What a bizarre leap born in the minds of gender warriors who see everything in terms of the gender war.

• "I have the best words"
Well I would say that the results of the elections this year support his claim.

• "I consult myself on foreign policy, I have a very good brain"
Why not? You cant do much worse than the Globalist Utopians that have run this country into the shit pile of history.

• "Maybe he (a protestor) should have been roughed up"
Why not? He was a trespassing provocateur. If someone invades a private assembly it is not unreasonable to rough them up. The only deficit to that is that HILLARY CLINTONS CAMPAIGN HIRED THESE THUGS AND SENT THEM TO TRUMPS RALLIES EXACTLY FOR THIS PURPOSE; to get caught on camera reacting to these provocateurs. You do realize that disrupting a campaign for PResident is a felony right? Just add that to her dozens of other felonies she should have been charged for.

• The non-stop personal insults and name-calling during the nominating process
And you have never insulted anyone? How about your insults directed at Trump?

• And mostly, the fact that (when he's not on teleprompter) he communicates almost exclusively in hyperbole, making it simply impossible to know what he is actually saying or thinking.
Trump is communicating according to the rules of advertising and showmanship, which is apparently more effective than Wonk Word Salads.

I'm voting against Trump because I believe he lacks the character, personality, temperament and intellectual capacity for the position. He should not hold that office.

But a known criminal is OK instead? roflmao

I'm also voting against Trump because I would then be supporting the crazies who have taken over a party.

Yeah, it is just so crazy to want to keep jobs in this country, illegal aliens out and want to see Justice for everyone, even highly placed criminals liek the Clintons.

People who are so deeply entrenched in their ideological echo chamber that there is virtually no communicating with them. They get their marching orders from talk radio and their "facts" from nutty Alt Right websites.

So there are no jobs being moved over seas, there are no illegal aliens taking jobs? There is no problem with terrorism, NAFTA or the ACA?

roflmao again

I want two strong, viable, serious, intelligent national parties (or more) to keep each other in check, and the GOP - a party in which Ronald Reagan would be attacked and called a RINO -- is being turned into a daffy regional party by people who have been listening to the wrong voices for too long.

Only the Losertarians would have had a problem with Reagan. Reagan was forced into some bad Congressional deals because Tip Oneal and the Democrat Senate had power, but Reagan got half a loaf and called it a win and it was. But the ideologues that would reject Reagan today are the ones who have rejected Trump, not the Trumpians.

There. That's why.

Well thank you for your honesty.

I'm voting against Trump for more reasons than just what he has said, but here are a few, just for fun:
  • His comments about POW John McCain
  • "I know more about ISIS than the Generals do, believe me"
  • Making fun of a man with a terrible physical problem
  • "Blood coming out of her... whatever"
  • "I have the best words"
  • "I consult myself on foreign policy, I have a very good brain"
  • "Maybe he (a protestor) should have been roughed up"
  • The non-stop personal insults and name-calling during the nominating process
  • And mostly, the fact that (when he's not on teleprompter) he communicates almost exclusively in hyperbole, making it simply impossible to know what he is actually saying or thinking.
I'm voting against Trump because I believe he lacks the character, personality, temperament and intellectual capacity for the position. He should not hold that office.

I'm also voting against Trump because I would then be supporting the crazies who have taken over a party. People who are so deeply entrenched in their ideological echo chamber that there is virtually no communicating with them. They get their marching orders from talk radio and their "facts" from nutty Alt Right websites. I want two strong, viable, serious, intelligent national parties (or more) to keep each other in check, and the GOP - a party in which Ronald Reagan would be attacked and called a RINO -- is being turned into a daffy regional party by people who have been listening to the wrong voices for too long.

There. That's why.

You are voting against Trump because his words... but Hillary's actions are completely fine.

As I have said many times, you have been Sam Harrassed, hard.
Not just because of his words.

Did you not read my post?

All of your cases are about what he has said... Try again...

His intellect is higher than Hillary's, so...
Well, no, I went into further detail. I guess you're just not going to read that section of the post.

This is the "there is virtually no communicating with them" part to which I also referred.

The rest of it was nonsense as well. If you want strong parties you CAN'T vote for the candidate who will import so many people into the country that it will destroy a functional democracy, making for a one party dictatorship instead. Also, the BLM far left regressives far outnumber the alt-righters or whatever. Those people are basically what the election is about for many. The alt-right is just a response.

You make zero sense, you are wrong and biased.
Okie dokie!

Coming from someone as unbiased as you, I feel very chastened now.

You are voting against Trump because his words... but Hillary's actions are completely fine.

As I have said many times, you have been Sam Harrassed, hard.

Well, no, I went into further detail. I guess you're just not going to read that section of the post.

This is the "there is virtually no communicating with them" part to which I also referred.

The rest of it was nonsense as well. If you want strong parties you CAN'T vote for the candidate who will import so many people into the country that it will destroy a functional democracy, making for a one party dictatorship instead. Also, the BLM far left regressives far outnumber the alt-righters or whatever. Those people are basically what the election is about for many. The alt-right is just a response.

Okie dokie!

Not an argument. Your list IS silly and superficial. And also, by your reasoning you should be voting for Trump, there is simply no escape from that fact. The far left drones far outnumber the alt-righters, and Hillary is far more likely to enact a one party dictatorship. Of course, I don't truly believe those are the reasons you vote for Hillary, at all.

Here is a good video regarding your one party fears:

Last edited:
I love the way the douche bags in this forum are all putting on a brave face and pretending Hillary still has a chance to win this thing. Life is going to be hell for left wingers. The Hillary email scandal has destroyed the Dim Party for the next 50 years.

I'm going to gloat for the next 4 years.
and you keep believing that as she is sworn in ... :lmao:
Whistling past the graveyard. How is she going to be sworn in from prison?
she not going to prison but the Donald is for fraud :lmao:
He's being sued, you fucking douche bag moron. It's not a criminal trial. The worst thing that could happen is that he would have to pay the plaintiffs $50 million, which is pocket change for him.

I love the way the douche bags in this forum are all putting on a brave face and pretending Hillary still has a chance to win this thing. Life is going to be hell for left wingers. The Hillary email scandal has destroyed the Dim Party for the next 50 years.

He's being sued, you fucking douche bag moron. It's not a criminal trial. The worst thing that could happen is that he would have to pay the plaintiffs $50 million, which is pocket change for him.

So stealing 50 million isn't what you consider a crime? lol

It's not a criminal trial... did you even read what he said?

Idiot.

When did he steal it? You forgot to say.

Okie dokie!

Not an argument. Your list IS silly and superficial. And also, by your reasoning you should be voting for Trump, there is simply no escape from that fact. The far left drones far outnumber the alt-righters, and Hillary is far more likely to enact a one party dictatorship. Of course, I don't truly believe those are the reasons you vote for Hillary, at all.

Here is a good video regarding your one party fears:

. If Hillary is elected, our corruption number will move from 76 to 15 which is lower than Iraq... Yep I watched the video.

. Yep, and that's what it was all about for these people.. Sue to make millions off of the vulnerable wealthy, who are targets for this stuff in a highly corrupted America in which the left has created. The left is causing the wealthy to move their wealth else where in order to protect it, but the voters still don't realize what has gone on in all my of this ????? Wow.

That hasn't been established. If he committed a crime, then why hasn't he been indicted?

giphy.gif

You are a funny one, Brifag9643.

giphy.gif

When you have no arguments... call someone funny?

I suppose that's better than insulting someone.

giphy.gif

The gay Muslim uses fag as an insult?

That hasn't been established. If he committed a crime, then why hasn't he been indicted?

Hillary Clinton has been indicted?

Got a link?

Got a link?

She's under investigation. Trump isn't.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

giphy.gif

He insults himself every time he posts his race-baiting shit from brietfart.

Got a link?

Trump is being sued by women, states, business.

All of his supporters will sue him after the election when they find out he never wanted to be Prez, it was all about starting a TV network..

I hope Hillary's appoints a new FCC chair who hates Trump and will never give him a broadcasting lic.

giphy.gif

He insults himself every time he posts his race-baiting shit from brietfart.

Apparently you are confused. Dims are the ones who engage in race baiting.

Got a link?

Trump is being sued by women, states, business.

All of his supporters will sue him after the election when they find out he never wanted to be Prez, it was all about starting a TV network..

I hope Hillary's appoints a new FCC chair who hates Trump and will never give him a broadcasting lic.

Even if your claims were true, being sued is not the same thing as being investigated by the FBI. If Trump wins, then Hillary is going to jail, and so will a lot of other people in the Obama administration, perhaps even Obama himself since he sent official emails to Hillary's homegrown email address.

Forum List

Back