Face it, libs, Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

Funny that the OP has so much interest in the presidential election,

since he doesn't believe there should BE a president.

How is this an argument for not voting for the better candidate?

Back to drawing board... maybe some day you will actually craft a valid argument.

I love the way the douche bags in this forum are all putting on a brave face and pretending Hillary still has a chance to win this thing. Life is going to be hell for left wingers. The Hillary email scandal has destroyed the Dim Party for the next 50 years.

I'm going to gloat for the next 4 years.
and you keep believing that as she is sworn in ... :lmao:
Got your "safe place" ready, prog?

Just now on fox news, Trump AHEAD in early voting by 17,000+ in Florida.... sorry.
FOX noise ... BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a loser you are ...
Forecast
President
Senate
By Natalie Jackson and Adam Hooper
Additional design by Alissa Scheller

Published Monday, Oct. 3, 2016 12:56 P.M. EDT

Updated Saturday, Oct. 29, 2016, 2:24 A.M. EDT

• Clinton
    98.2%
  • Trump
    1.7%
Photos: Getty

Is this the forecast on who will land in prison?
whats really funny here is you said you got this from Fox noise ... you said "trump AHEAD in early voting by 17,000+ votes" ... that shows us all here are gullible you are .... no news outlet has any count on how many votes have been cast for trump or hillary ... that shows us how gullible you are ... you don't know if those 17 votes are votes for hillary or trump ... you just let the people at fox noise lead you around on that ring in your nose...

hey you ware that hat well ... you know the hat they make you ware when you sit in the corner that says
D
U
N
C
E
ON IT !!!!!!!!
Trump is likely ahead by more than 17,000 votes.

Democrat union members are more likely to vote Trump than Republican voters are likely to vote Hillary.

Fox is actually short-changing Trump here, just like they have since he became a candidate.

Funny that the OP has so much interest in the presidential election,

since he doesn't believe there should BE a president.

How is this an argument for not voting for the better candidate?

Back to drawing board... maybe some day you will actually craft a valid argument.

The better candidate? lol, Are you saying you'd vote for Biden over Trump?

Just now on fox news, Trump AHEAD in early voting by 17,000+ in Florida.... sorry.
Forecast
President
Senate

• Clinton
    98.2%
  • Trump
    1.7%

whats really funny here is you said you got this from Fox noise ... you said "trump AHEAD in early voting by 17,000+ votes" ... that shows us all here are gullible you are .... no news outlet has any count on how many votes have been cast for trump or hillary ... that shows us how gullible you are ... you don't know if those 17 votes are votes for hillary or trump ... you just let the people at fox noise lead you around on that ring in your nose...

hey you ware that hat well ... you know the hat they make you ware when you sit in the corner that says
D
U
N
C
E
ON IT !!!!!!!!

Democrat union members are more likely to vote Trump than Republican voters are likely to vote Hillary.

Fox is actually short-changing Trump here, just like they have since he became a candidate.

Lol, dumbest post of the week. No more entries please.

Forecast
President
Senate

• Clinton
    98.2%
  • Trump
    1.7%

D
U
N
C
E
ON IT !!!!!!!!

Lol, dumbest post of the week. No more entries please.

Facts are dumb if your name is NYCarbineer (I agree, the name should be NYSheep). How about a deal, you change it to NYSheep if Trump wins? Otherwise I am out of here for a year.

I love the way the douche bags in this forum are all putting on a brave face and pretending Hillary still has a chance to win this thing. Life is going to be hell for left wingers. The Hillary email scandal has destroyed the Dim Party for the next 50 years.

Off your meds?

Forecast
President
Senate

• Clinton
    98.2%
  • Trump
    1.7%

D
U
N
C
E
ON IT !!!!!!!!

:lol:

We tried to warn them about the Clintons, Obama is the Pope in comparison to that corrupt duo.

I know Donald supporters like to fantasize, but he isn't going to win.

Sorry. That just isn't reality.

The terms?

I'll do whatever you want on the site besides send you money.

I'd request that you write a non satrical pro-Hillary thread and actively defend the arguments you make in the OP.

I know Donald supporters like to fantasize, but he isn't going to win.

Sorry. That just isn't reality.
You're a loyal Hillary douche bag, so your comments will be evaluated in that light.

If shit talking was all it took to win an election, Trump would be a shoe-in for the White house, and asinine rhetoric like yours would be a helluva lot more impressive.

Forum List

Back