Face it, libs, Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.

she not going to prison but the Donald is for fraud :lmao:

Donald J Trump isn't charged with fraud. As a matter of fact he isn't charged with anything. You do understand the difference between civil court and criminal court, right? People do not go to prison answering a civil case.

Yep, imagine the shame and embarrassment I have for doing that, and for our election overall.
I will admit that if some new nasty shit comes out on her on this email thing I'll consider voting third party, but I won't vote for Trump.
And that is your God given right, protected under our Constitution, to be incredibly, unbelievably wrong headed, stubborn and gullible till your last breath.

:)

Donald J Trump isn't charged with fraud. As a matter of fact he isn't charged with anything. You do understand the difference between civil court and criminal court, right? People do not go to prison answering a civil case.
Some Clintonistas are suing him for opposing Hillary but I havent seen any criminal charges anywhere.

But I wouldnt put it past these criminals to do it anyway.

The denial is strong with this one.

If you have early voter exit polls from Florida, just post them.
Trump voters are wearing red shirts....and there's no one else in line....:lol:

Sadness on you....
Hey, retard. Did anyone notify the Democrats not to wear red shirts?
Awwww.....my little handed fascist democrat friend is scared....I can't say I blame you....

Go Trump!!!!
try not to cry to hard commie when you see Hillary sworn in
I will not cry when your hitlery is processed in to a supermax child.....:lol:

But an honest person would admit that his candidacy - not even what he said years before it - has been a string of childish, hyperbolic, absurd, insulting, ridiculous comments that would lead a reasonable person to wonder about his temperament, his personality, his self-control, and his fitness for the office.
That is the major medias narrative, but they are not honest brokers, and you should realize that.
No, those are my personal observations and opinions, based on seeing him speak many, many, many times.

Speeches, interviews, town halls, debates. "Tweets".

As much as his fans would like to claim it, the media is not making him say the things he says or behave the way he behaves. It's sure as hell taking advantage of it, and his fans' complaints on that are ridiculous - they knew the press had its agenda long before they nominated him.

Yep, imagine the shame and embarrassment I have for doing that, and for our election overall.
I will admit that if some new nasty shit comes out on her on this email thing I'll consider voting third party, but I won't vote for Trump.
And that is your God given right, protected under our Constitution, to be incredibly, unbelievably wrong headed, stubborn and gullible till your last breath.

How a Trump voter can call someone else gullible is...

Aw, hell with it. I'm a little hungover and don't have the energy right now.

How a Trump voter can call someone else gullible is...

Aw, hell with it. I'm a little hungover and don't have the energy right now.
You know how, you just don't want to go there because it will expose things.

No, those are my personal observations and opinions, based on seeing him speak many, many, many times.

As much as his fans would like to claim it, the media is not making him say the things he says or behave the way he behaves. It's sure as hell taking advantage of it, and his fans' complaints on that are ridiculous - they knew the press had its agenda long before they nominated him.
So can you give me just three things that Trump has been saying, untwisted by Media Marxists, that is bad enough to vote for a known member of a criminal syndicate, aka the Clintonista Network?

So can you give me just three things that Trump has been saying, untwisted by Media Marxists, that is bad enough to vote for a known member of a criminal syndicate, aka the Clintonista Network?

According to the America haters it's simple:

1. Make America Great Again.
2. Stop Illegals.
3. Stop muslims.

According to the America haters it's simple:
1. Make America Great Again.
2. Stop Illegals.
3. Stop muslims.
Some of our college diseducated people have been mentally conditioned to associate Patriotism with fascism, poor dears.

I'm voting against Trump for more reasons than just what he has said, but here are a few, just for fun:
  • His comments about POW John McCain
  • "I know more about ISIS than the Generals do, believe me"
  • Making fun of a man with a terrible physical problem
  • "Blood coming out of her... whatever"
  • "I have the best words"
  • "I consult myself on foreign policy, I have a very good brain"
  • "Maybe he (a protestor) should have been roughed up"
  • The non-stop personal insults and name-calling during the nominating process
  • And mostly, the fact that (when he's not on teleprompter) he communicates almost exclusively in hyperbole, making it simply impossible to know what he is actually saying or thinking.
I'm voting against Trump because I believe he lacks the character, personality, temperament and intellectual capacity for the position. He should not hold that office.

I'm also voting against Trump because I would then be supporting the crazies who have taken over a party. People who are so deeply entrenched in their ideological echo chamber that there is virtually no communicating with them. They get their marching orders from talk radio and their "facts" from nutty Alt Right websites. I want two strong, viable, serious, intelligent national parties (or more) to keep each other in check, and the GOP - a party in which Ronald Reagan would be attacked and called a RINO -- is being turned into a daffy regional party by people who have been listening to the wrong voices for too long.

There. That's why.

I'm voting against Trump because I believe he lacks the character, personality, temperament and intellectual capacity for the position. He should not hold that office.

I'm also voting against Trump because I would then be supporting the crazies who have taken over a party.
I'm voting for Trump because his character leads him to getting the country back on the right track. Hillary is the polar opposite that lacks character to such a degree she would and has put the nation in harm's way for personal gain.

The crazies as you put it wrestled control away from the RINOs. You don't like it, I do. Finally we have a choice.

I'm voting against Trump for more reasons than just what he has said, but here are a few, just for fun:
  • And mostly, the fact that (when he's not on teleprompter) he communicates almost exclusively in hyperbole, making it simply impossible to know what he is actually saying or thinking.

I'm also voting against Trump because I would then be supporting the crazies who have taken over a party. People who are so deeply entrenched in their ideological echo chamber that there is virtually no communicating with them. They get their marching orders from talk radio and their "facts" from nutty Alt Right websites. I want two strong, viable, serious, intelligent national parties (or more) to keep each other in check, and the GOP - a party in which Ronald Reagan would be attacked and called a RINO -- is being turned into a daffy regional party by people who have been listening to the wrong voices for too long.

There. That's why.

You are voting against Trump because his words... but Hillary's actions are completely fine. You do realize that your list is extremely silly anyway? Completely manufactured crap...

As I have said many times, you have been Sam Harrassed, hard.

There. That's why.

You are voting against Trump because his words... but Hillary's actions are completely fine.

Not just because of his words.

Did you not read my post?

There. That's why.

You are voting against Trump because his words... but Hillary's actions are completely fine.

All of your cases are about what he has said... Try again... And not about policies either, but inconsequential garbage.

His intellect is higher than Hillary's, so... I am starting to get the feeling that you are in the regressive left.

There. That's why.

All of your cases are about what he has said... Try again...

His intellect is higher than Hillary's, so...
Well, no, I went into further detail. I guess you're just not going to read that section of the post.

This is the "there is virtually no communicating with them" part to which I also referred.

Here is something Hillary has said:

Oh, but it's Hillary so Mac will just ignore it. Good sheeple...

There. That's why.

All of your cases are about what he has said... Try again...

His intellect is higher than Hillary's, so...
Well, no, I went into further detail. I guess you're just not going to read that section of the post.

This is the "there is virtually no communicating with them" part to which I also referred.

The rest of it was nonsense as well. If you want strong parties you CAN'T vote for the candidate who will import so many people into the country that it will destroy a functional democracy, making for a one party dictatorship instead. Also, the BLM far left regressives far outnumber the alt-righters or whatever. Those people are basically what the election is about for many. The alt-right is just a response.

You make zero sense, you are wrong and biased.

Forum List

Back