F* you Obama, and all your f*ing sheep.

And not one leftie has been able to argue against the main point of my rant, which is the ABSOLUTE HYPOCRISY of a President who screams for gun laws and then lets convicted felons who violated current gun laws out of prison early.

You being stupid doesn't make us hypocrites. It just makes you stupid.

Those felons weren't in prison for violating gun laws. They were in prison for drug offenses. You're the only one here creating the fantasy world where they're all violent offenders in prison for violating gun laws.

And the left just goes along with it. Can you explain that? Make me understand? Please, have at it.

Sure. You're delusional and hysterical. It's not complicated.

Normal people, the ones who aren't authoritarian goosesteppers, we're happy to see less focus on that total failure which we call the "war on drugs", and happy to see the USA become less of a prison state.

And not one leftie has been able to argue against the main point of my rant, which is the ABSOLUTE HYPOCRISY of a President who screams for gun laws and then lets convicted felons who violated current gun laws out of prison early.

You being stupid doesn't make us hypocrites. It just makes you stupid.

Those felons weren't in prison for violating gun laws. They were in prison for drug offenses. You're the only one here creating the fantasy world where they're all violent offenders in prison for violating gun laws.

And the left just goes along with it. Can you explain that? Make me understand? Please, have at it.

Sure. You're delusional and hysterical. It's not complicated.

Normal people, the ones who aren't authoritarian goosesteppers, we're happy to see less focus on that total failure which we call the "war on drugs", and happy to see the USA become less of a prison state.

Holy jumping Jesus Christ, are you kidding me??? Go reread my initial post. Or, have your kindergarten teacher read it for you. The bold underlined section means they violated gun laws. Let me guess, you want to wait until these crack and meth dealers actually kill someone, then lock them up? You are a fucking idiot.

Holy jumping Jesus Christ, are you kidding me??? Go reread my initial post.

I already pointed out how you were pretending that non-violent offenders were violent, and that you have no regrets for that attempted deception.

Or, have your kindergarten teacher read it for you. The bold underlined section means they violated gun laws.

They weren't given excessively long sentences for violating a gun law. They were given excessively long sentences for non-violent drug crimes. The gun laws are your red herring, something you tossed in so you'd have an excuse to rage at liberals.

Let me guess, you want to wait until these crack and meth dealers actually kill someone, then lock them up? You are a fucking idiot.

You come across as violent and unstable, and as having low intelligence. That is, you're a clear danger to society, yet we're not calling to lock you up.

Anyone "might" do something. Only authoritarian thugs use that as a blanket excuse to lock people up.

Just more reasons why the democrats are no longer a national party.

Forum List

Back