F* you Obama, and all your f*ing sheep.

Why can't black people govern any country efficiently? Is there a country that a black person does not totally and utterly fuck up? Which country, ruled by mostly blacks over the last 100 years are not utter stink cesspools?

Ever notice the only countries libs bring up that are "better" than here all have a higher density of whites than here.

Try it out yourself. Ask the losers on the left who blame white for everything which countries are better than here. You see them all list the Scandinavian countries. I mean they certainly are not going to list Mali, or Liberia, or Burundi, or Kenya (snicker, Kenya) or Turkey.

Lol.....

Did I say anything untrue? What?
Kind of hard to govern your own country when whites control it..
Which country is that? Mali? Burundi? Nairobi? Kenya?

All stink cesspools of shit.

Hey moon moron. Which countries in your stupid brainwashed pea brain is better than America?

Go ahead, let us know.

Watch this folks. He has no clue where I am going with it. Hey moonbat, let us know please. Which countries are better than the USA?
Do you always banter on like a drugged out moron?
Wont answer the question I see. You are too stupid to even know the names of other countries, let alone name any that are better than this one.

Your obfuscation is duly noted.

You lose again.
100 years ago there were no nations in Africa or states that were free to rule on their own....

I'm all about second chances, and the drug war is bullshit.

I do not trust the democrooks to rehabilitate the criminal justice system though. They broke it. The meat puppet faggot could empty the prisons. We'll fill them back up or simply put down violent criminals ourselves. More people legally carry guns in the US than at any time I can recall.

Why can't black people govern any country efficiently? Is there a country that a black person does not totally and utterly fuck up? Which country, ruled by mostly blacks over the last 100 years are not utter stink cesspools?

Ever notice the only countries libs bring up that are "better" than here all have a higher density of whites than here.

Try it out yourself. Ask the losers on the left who blame white for everything which countries are better than here. You see them all list the Scandinavian countries. I mean they certainly are not going to list Mali, or Liberia, or Burundi, or Kenya (snicker, Kenya) or Turkey.

Lol.....

Hey moon moron. Which countries in your stupid brainwashed pea brain is better than America?

Go ahead, let us know.

Watch this folks. He has no clue where I am going with it. Hey moonbat, let us know please. Which countries are better than the USA?
Wont answer the question I see. You are too stupid to even know the names of other countries, let alone name any that are better than this one.

You lose again.
100 years ago there were no nations in Africa or states that were free to rule on their own....
You lose. Again.

Lol.....

^ Welcome to the Alt-Right way of thinking.

Lol.....

The truth? Want to challenge me on the facts? Which of those countries are not cesspools?

Name one country better than this one.

You can't. You lose.

2 more days and the SJW era is gone.

Thank Oprah! Now we can get going on getting this economy cranked up.

Sorry snowflakes. You have to ride in the back.

2 more days and the SJW era is gone.

Thank Oprah! Now we can get going on getting this economy cranked up.

Sorry snowflakes. You have to ride in the back.

Oh yes, can't wait for the "cranked up" economy.

Me either.

Let's see if Trump can eclipse Obama's GDP growth rate.

He will, right?

ha! Seems funny that you hold so high a bar you guys have been insisting is way too low.

We are 8 years since last recession, Trump stretching that to 12 is historically speaking highly unlikely.

Lol.....

Which way is that? Logically?

Lol.....

I'm thinking you already have the answers to your questions… Don't think for one second you'll get some ignorant Libtard to answer you…they're "TOLERANT"......Hahaha

Lol.....

I'm thinking you already have the answers to your questions… Don't think for one second you'll get some ignorant Libtard to answer you…they're "TOLERANT"......Hahaha
Oh, I am not. They want to say Scandinavian countries SOOOOO BAAADLY and if and when they do, they know I gotem.

They know they cannot bring up Kenya (snicker, Kenya), or Burnundi, or Liberia, or Mali, or Nairobi, or Haiti, or any another stink hole run by BLAAAACKS.

I think moonmoron brought up the Jim Crow laws to blame those stink holes in Africa run by African war lords.

LOL at their ignorance.

My rhetorical questions (even though they are factual) really fuck them up. I am waiting for one of them like moonbat to answer them in some lame attempt to paint America and whites as the worst things in the world.

They are so stupid.

Go ahead, let us know.

You lose again.
You lose. Again.
I am not the one that made the untrue statement...

Go ahead, let us know.

You lose again.
You lose. Again.
I am not the one that made the untrue statement...
What untrue statement?

LOL....

You lose. Again.

Thoughtful, persuasive eloquence...it's what I love about Trumpsters.

And not one leftie has been able to argue against the main point of my rant, which is the ABSOLUTE HYPOCRISY of a President who screams for gun laws and then lets convicted felons who violated current gun laws out of prison early. And the left just goes along with it. Can you explain that? Make me understand? Please, have at it.

Thoughtful, persuasive eloquence...it's what I love about Trumpsters.

And not one leftie has been able to argue against the main point of my rant, which is the ABSOLUTE HYPOCRISY of a President who screams for gun laws and then lets convicted felons who violated current gun laws out of prison early. And the left just goes along with it. Can you explain that? Make me understand? Please, have at it.

Good luck getting a logical response from a Leftard...they have no ability to reason and rationalize most of their ideology...To them, making sense isn't really important.

Folks - let's get back on topic here - last couple pages don't seem to have much to do with the topic which seems to center around the war on drugs and commutations.

In otherwords - it's not the governance of countries in Africa.

So the same president who screams for more strict gun control laws after every high profile shooting keeps letting dirtbag crackhead meth dealer shitheads out of prison early, many who committed their crimes in possession of a firearm. And the sheep on left sang right along with him like the ignorant tools they are. Well, Obama, who do you want more strict gun laws on? Because it sure ain't the crack and meth dealers. God knows they never hurt no one...

Commutations Granted by President Barack Obama (2009-2016) | PARDON | Department of Justice
Full list of 64 individuals pardoned and 209 sentences commuted by President Obama

Sample (just a few...):

Demetri D. Alexander Offense: Conspiracy to manufacture cocaine base "crack" and to possess with intent to distribute cocaine base "crack"; possession of firearms in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime

Christopher Almaguer
– Fort Worth, TX
Offense: Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute more than 50 grams of methamphetamine; distribution of more than 50 grams of methamphetamine (two counts); possession of a firearm in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime

Johnny Ray Basham Offense:Possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine; possession of a firearm during drug trafficking crime; possession of a firearm after former conviction of a felony

Lee Henry Berry Offense Possess with intent to distribute less than five grams of cocaine base; possess with intent to distribute five grams or more of cocaine base; possess with intent to distribute less than 500 grams of cocaine; felon in possession of one or more firearms

The left supports drug dealers, illegal aliens, trannies who sell out their country, terrorists being let out of Guantanamo, Iran, Cuba, getting rid of blue collar jobs, kissing Wall Streets ass, protestors over police, they even let a terrorist out who killed 4 people in this country; and Clinton tried to free him 1st.................and then tell us we are all wrong!

Seriously-------> on the fence Democrats, don't you realize what it is you are supporting? Not to mention, are you honestly aware of how they convince you to do it!

Timothy Daughtry - Gaslighting and the Left’s War on Reality

And you call Trump Hitler, you blue dog Dems are being gaslighted, and propagandized!

So we will arrest them again, probably for the 15th time. Something you wouldn't understand. Then when something goes wrong and they get shot, you will protest. So, I repeat, FUCK YOU. Enjoy the safety from behind your computer and your tough talk while we protect your stupid ass.

Internet tough guy alert!

Sadly, Trump has encouraged them. So we get 'em here. That's why we have to mock 'em, to let 'em know that acting badly in public is not acceptable, even if their fuerher does act the same way.

Forum List

Back