Some Interesting Side Notes to Larry Sinclair's Tale of Sex and Drugs With Obama

My bad LLR, I forgot you are a Trump Humper. Orange is the new black.

Your three gay male heroes...

R.2624a61290a75149f0e82bae2a59b06d

I just find it strange that so called white, right wing, conservative males are always the ones starting gay or homosexual threads. You guys know all the gay news, you are up on the gay scene more than anyone. Why is that?

Two term x president of the UNITED STATES, Know nothing about his sex life Am JUST DISCUSTED that you would climb even deeper into the muck raking for political party reasons. and discredit Our country.

I just find it strange that so called white, right wing, conservative males are always the ones starting gay or homosexual threads. You guys know all the gay news, you are up on the gay scene more than anyone. Why is that?
Because we are not degenerate deviants and we recognize degenerate deviance when we see it. You either do not recognize degenerate deviancy when you see it, or you approve of our society being sickened by degenerate deviancy.

That's because you are the catcher and not the pitcher.
So, you are saying that Trump is a “catcher” and, therefore, he and I would be incompatible? My goodness, talking about being in the know! Now tell us about fisty love.

You are the one who is always talking about gays and trannies, you have a gay Avatar name. I mean damn LLR, just come on out the closet, you would feel much better.
Wishful thinking. Sorry, but you and I is just not going happen.

Because we are not degenerate deviants and we recognize degenerate deviance when we see it. You either do not recognize degenerate deviancy when you see it, or you approve of our society being sickened by degenerate deviancy.
I guess it's out of sight, out of mind. You hang in a lot places where gays and trannies hang.

So, you are saying that Trump is a “catcher” and, therefore, he and I would be incompatible? My goodness, talking about being in the know! Now tell us about fisty love.
Maybe you want to switch up with him, I don't know. It's just amazing how folks like you know all about gays and trannies is all I am saying.

Forum List

Back