Manning Puts Lives in Danger...Goes Free. DNC Hacked by Wikileaks...OH MY GOD! That's Unlawful!

Barry is going out like the liberal loon that he really is. Pardons Bradley Manning who gave secret documents to Wikileaks. But the Wikileaks hack of Podesta emails is an "outrage!" Manning put lives in danger, perhaps got them killed. Hypocrites. Also, I want to know why my tax dollars are going to pay for inmate Manning's new tits.
Obama commutes Chelsea Manning's sentence for leaking Army documents

I think Obama is a transgender....Michelle seems to have the balls in the family. Obama only pardoned him/her for being transgender.

Barry is going out like the liberal loon that he really is. Pardons Bradley Manning who gave secret documents to Wikileaks. But the Wikileaks hack of Podesta emails is an "outrage!" Manning put lives in danger, perhaps got them killed. Hypocrites. Also, I want to know why my tax dollars are going to pay for inmate Manning's new tits.

Snowden needs to hurry up and ask to pardon him too during the next two days.

If Manning's truth telling and going free sends blindass large central govt supporting zealots head's on fire, I'm all for it.

Giving the fucked up thing a pardon is basically a slap in the face of every veteran....

This is weird, Obama sets frees tranny?

Damn his plan worked perfect after all.

Betcha he goes back to being a guy...

Didn't obozo ever watch M. A. S. H

I think Obama is a transgender....Michelle seems to have the balls in the family. Obama only pardoned him/her for being transgender.
Think she would whip Barry's ass...perhaps she does.

Does the word "hypocrisy" even have any meaning to the low information left? I would have thought that Barry would have changed Manning's sentence to the death penalty if he had the power. Why the hell would he commute the sentence of a freaking traitor? Lefties should be outraged that Hussein commuted Manning's sentence when he/she was a Wikileaks informer when the Hussein contends that Wikileaks undermined the Hillary campaign and his own legacy? Nothing makes sense in the democrat party.

This is weird, Obama sets frees tranny?

Damn his plan worked perfect after all.

Betcha he goes back to being a guy...

Didn't obozo ever watch M. A. S. H

Unbelievable Obama is one of the dumbest presidents ever

If Manning's truth telling and going free sends blindass large central govt supporting zealots head's on fire, I'm all for it.
Sends a message to every disgruntled military intelligence member.."It's ok to release secret and classified material. You won't get in trouble. You will even get a new pair of tits.

Manning, convicted of releasing classified documents to wikileaks, is now considered the frontrunner for heading the RNC. Developing...
He is a poster child of the Democratic Party. Plays politics with the military, is a transtesticle, and sponges tax dollars for self absorbed needs.

DNC wasn't hacked by WikiLeaks.... and Assange promised to turn himself in if Obama freed Manning.
DNC was hacked by Wikileaks because they are too stupid to put in place basic security measures or encrypt their messages.

Does the word "hypocrisy" even have any meaning to the low information left? I would have thought that Barry would have changed Manning's sentence to the death penalty if he had the power. Why the hell would he commute the sentence of a freaking traitor? Lefties should be outraged that Hussein commuted Manning's sentence when he/she was a Wikileaks informer when the Hussein contends that Wikileaks undermined the Hillary campaign and his own legacy? Nothing makes sense in the democrat party.
Manning should be marching out to the gallows in his high heels right now.

DNC wasn't hacked by WikiLeaks.... and Assange promised to turn himself in if Obama freed Manning.

It was wiki...the Russians was to busy hacking our military.

They just giving a wink and a nod to scare you.

What the hell are you whining about? You tards loooooove Wikileaks. Hell, Sean Hannity got down on his knees and sucked off Julian Assange in public for helping Putin install Trump as our President.

Donald Trump certainly loves Wikileaks. Not just for helping him get elected. After all, Trump demanded Bush be impeached for the war in Iraq. Trump demanded we cut and run from Iraq.

So what the FUCK are you whining about? You tards clearly love Wikileaks.

DNC was hacked by Wikileaks because they are too stupid to put in place basic security measures or encrypt their messages.

Everyone that has seen the evidence says it was Russia... but you that haven't says it was WikiLeaks. :lmao:

WikiLeaks said they got the information from an outside source. Are you saying they are lying?

Forum List

Back