Some Interesting Side Notes to Larry Sinclair's Tale of Sex and Drugs With Obama

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

Now the allegations not only involved Sinclair having oral sex with Obama while doing cocaine (with Sinclair noting that Obama preferred smoking his cocaine), but it also reveals that Obama had gay sex with 2 members of the Reverend Wright's church, including the gay male choir director. But it gets even better!! Not only was there an attempt to cover this up, but both of these two church members ended up being murdered within a month of each other. The article, relying upon Sinclair, describes these murders as "assassinations".

I am not certain at this point that any of this happened. But suspension of disbelief is not a hinderance to believing this, as I think we ALL suspect Barry to be a homo. There is clear evidence of this; i.e., the confession that he often fantasizes about gay sex; marrying a thing that looks like a big, hairy dude. We also know that Barry was a drug enthusiast. He was a pot head (and he may still be). Pot is a gateway drug to harder shit. Being a young pothead in Chicago who hates himself, at a height of the crack craze, and wanting to be MORE BLACK, it is a given that Barry may have tried smoking crack.

So, yes, I completely buy this story as a possibility. Though, I am not certain yet. Sinclair's statements are clear evidence of this. However, we need corroboration before I go from calling Barry a "pole smoking fairy" figuratively to literally.

Tucker included a 'safe disclaimer' in his piece and that's not helpful to making the case.

But the question is: What case is useful to make?

Tucker's objective has nothing to do with making a case. It's entirely about building back his publicity.

This has been out for decades...

Don Young.

HuffPo reported homO's high school classmates saying he was a gay coke whore in high school, preference - OLDER WHITE MEN

Tucker included a 'safe disclaimer' in his piece and that's not helpful to making the case.

But the question is: What case is useful to make?

Tucker's objective has nothing to do with making a case. It's entirely about building back his publicity.
Building back what he never lost Dimtard???

Now the allegations not only involved Sinclair having oral sex with Obama while doing cocaine (with Sinclair noting that Obama preferred smoking his cocaine), but it also reveals that Obama had gay sex with 2 members of the Reverend Wright's church, including the gay male choir director. But it gets even better!! Not only was there an attempt to cover this up, but both of these two church members ended up being murdered within a month of each other. The article, relying upon Sinclair, describes these murders as "assassinations".

I am not certain at this point that any of this happened. But suspension of disbelief is not a hinderance to believing this, as I think we ALL suspect Barry to be a homo. There is clear evidence of this; i.e., the confession that he often fantasizes about gay sex; marrying a thing that looks like a big, hairy dude. We also know that Barry was a drug enthusiast. He was a pot head (and he may still be). Pot is a gateway drug to harder shit. Being a young pothead in Chicago who hates himself, at a height of the crack craze, and wanting to be MORE BLACK, it is a given that Barry may have tried smoking crack.

So, yes, I completely buy this story as a possibility. Though, I am not certain yet. Sinclair's statements are clear evidence of this. However, we need corroboration before I go from calling Barry a "pole smoking fairy" figuratively to literally.

I hope Obama didn't give his daughters AIDS. They don't deserve that.

This has been out for decades...

Don Young.

HuffPo reported homO's high school classmates saying he was a gay coke whore in high school, preference - OLDER WHITE MEN
Well, don't you think it is time we ought to be paying attention to it?

Lord Long Rod sounds like a gay ass name. This nothing but some smear bullshit to try and shame Pres. Obama, there is no low racist trash won't go.
You are just mad that your brother from another mother likes the man butter. If I were you, I would feel hugely betrayed by Barry.

Forum List

Back