F* you Obama, and all your f*ing sheep.

Trump.Stamped

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2016
So the same president who screams for more strict gun control laws after every high profile shooting keeps letting dirtbag crackhead meth dealer shitheads out of prison early, many who committed their crimes in possession of a firearm. And the sheep on left sang right along with him like the ignorant tools they are. Well, Obama, who do you want more strict gun laws on? Because it sure ain't the crack and meth dealers. God knows they never hurt no one...

Commutations Granted by President Barack Obama (2009-2016) | PARDON | Department of Justice
Full list of 64 individuals pardoned and 209 sentences commuted by President Obama

Sample (just a few...):

Demetri D. Alexander Offense: Conspiracy to manufacture cocaine base "crack" and to possess with intent to distribute cocaine base "crack"; possession of firearms in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime

Christopher Almaguer
– Fort Worth, TX
Offense: Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute more than 50 grams of methamphetamine; distribution of more than 50 grams of methamphetamine (two counts); possession of a firearm in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime

Johnny Ray Basham Offense:Possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine; possession of a firearm during drug trafficking crime; possession of a firearm after former conviction of a felony

Lee Henry Berry Offense Possess with intent to distribute less than five grams of cocaine base; possess with intent to distribute five grams or more of cocaine base; possess with intent to distribute less than 500 grams of cocaine; felon in possession of one or more firearms

image.png

So the same president who screams for more strict gun control laws after every high profile shooting keeps letting dirtbag crackhead meth dealer shitheads out of prison early, many who committed their crimes in possession of a firearm. And the sheep on left sang right along with him like the ignorant tools they are. Well, Obama, who do you want more strict gun laws on? Because it sure ain't the crack and meth dealers. God knows they never hurt no one...

Commutations Granted by President Barack Obama (2009-2016) | PARDON | Department of Justice
Full list of 64 individuals pardoned and 209 sentences commuted by President Obama

Sample (just a few...):

Demetri D. Alexander Offense: Conspiracy to manufacture cocaine base "crack" and to possess with intent to distribute cocaine base "crack"; possession of firearms in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime

Christopher Almaguer
– Fort Worth, TX
Offense: Conspiracy to possess with intent to distribute more than 50 grams of methamphetamine; distribution of more than 50 grams of methamphetamine (two counts); possession of a firearm in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime

Johnny Ray Basham Offense:Possession with intent to distribute methamphetamine; possession of a firearm during drug trafficking crime; possession of a firearm after former conviction of a felony

Lee Henry Berry Offense Possess with intent to distribute less than five grams of cocaine base; possess with intent to distribute five grams or more of cocaine base; possess with intent to distribute less than 500 grams of cocaine; felon in possession of one or more firearms

Obama taking care of the brothas man

Yes, and you are a hypocrite typical retard liberal who finds letting dangerous felons out of prison funny, and outraged when trump talks about grabbing pussy. That's why you lost the election. Now go back to your safe space.

Yes, and you are a hypocrite typical retard liberal who finds letting dangerous felons out of prison funny, and outraged when trump talks about grabbing pussy. That's why you lost the election. Now go back to your safe space.
All non-violent "dangerous felons," stampedon. Grow up. When your orange boy can behave himself around women, we can have a serious talk.

Why can't black people govern any country efficiently? Is there a country that a black person does not totally and utterly fuck up? Which country, ruled by mostly blacks over the last 100 years are not utter stink cesspools?

Ever notice the only countries libs bring up that are "better" than here all have a higher density of whites than here.

Try it out yourself. Ask the losers on the left who blame white for everything which countries are better than here. You see them all list the Scandinavian countries. I mean they certainly are not going to list Mali, or Liberia, or Burundi, or Kenya (snicker, Kenya) or Turkey.

Lol.....

Did I say anything untrue? What?

Tissue?

So, how else did the mean ol' liberals ruin your life? Did they beat you up on the playground and take your lunch money? Steal your girl? Did they have all the fun?

Go on, tell us everything. Think of us as a shoulder to cry on. Think of this thread as your very own safe space. We won't judge.

All non-violent "dangerous felons," stampedon. Grow up. When your orange boy can behave himself around women, we can have a serious talk.

Fine, they can come live with you then.

Tissue?

So, how else did the mean ol' liberals ruin your life? Did they beat you up on the playground and take your lunch money? Steal your girl? Did they have all the fun?

Go on, tell us everything. Think of us as a shoulder to cry on. Think of this thread as your very own safe space. We won't judge.

Fuck you. People in my profession now get to deal with these people, who will be strung out on meth again and probably armed. So we will arrest them again, probably for the 15th time. Something you wouldn't understand. Then when something goes wrong and they get shot, you will protest. So, I repeat, FUCK YOU. Enjoy the safety from behind your computer and your tough talk while we protect your stupid ass.

Yes I'm pissed, because I have seen my fellow officers killed by these repeat felons that get let out and have been shot myself. I don't mind the danger, but when it is created by fucks like Obama who will now go live behind his walled mansion, it pisses me off.

I understand people get addicted, get in trouble, and get arrested. The same will occur under Trump.

Good cops are to be honored. Warrior cops (the ones who armor up and play violent video games in the station) should be terminated, no questions asked.

The answer, stampedon, is more money and more cops and more training.

I understand people get addicted, get in trouble, and get arrested. The same will occur under Trump.

Good cops are to be honored. Warrior cops (the ones who armor up and play violent video games in the station) should be terminated, no questions asked.

The answer, stampedon, is more money and more cops and more training.

Yes, people will still get addicted and arrested under Trump, or any President. But, lets not keep letting the same people out over and over. You have no idea how frustrating it is to have the parole board let a repeat shithead out on parole, knowing that they are going to abscond (because they have done it twice already), and sure enough, the first day they are gone. Then a felony warrant comes out, and guess who gets to go arrest this violent person. Again. As far as addiction, if you aren't going to lock up the meth heads then make sure you have alternative resources for them don't just unleash them on the street, because that is exactly what is happening.

I disagree on the more money/more cops/more training. Here is why. More money? Yes, but use it to deal with the repeat offenders. Hiring more cops to deal with the same people who keep getting out of prison doesn't make sense. Just keep them in prison. More training is always good, but it isn't going to stop shootings, if that is what you are thinking.

Why can't black people govern any country efficiently? Is there a country that a black person does not totally and utterly fuck up? Which country, ruled by mostly blacks over the last 100 years are not utter stink cesspools?

Ever notice the only countries libs bring up that are "better" than here all have a higher density of whites than here.

Try it out yourself. Ask the losers on the left who blame white for everything which countries are better than here. You see them all list the Scandinavian countries. I mean they certainly are not going to list Mali, or Liberia, or Burundi, or Kenya (snicker, Kenya) or Turkey.

Lol.....

Kind of hard to govern your own country when whites control it..

Lol.....

Which country is that? Mali? Burundi? Nairobi? Kenya?

All stink cesspools of shit.

Hey moon moron. Which countries in your stupid brainwashed pea brain is better than America?

Go ahead, let us know.

Watch this folks. He has no clue where I am going with it. Hey moonbat, let us know please. Which countries are better than the USA?

Lol.....

Hey moon moron. Which countries in your stupid brainwashed pea brain is better than America?

Go ahead, let us know.

Watch this folks. He has no clue where I am going with it. Hey moonbat, let us know please. Which countries are better than the USA?
Do you always banter on like a drugged out moron? 100 years ago African's had colonization by whites that were in control..

Lol.....

Go ahead, let us know.

Do you always banter on like a drugged out moron?
Wont answer the question I see. You are too stupid to even know the names of other countries, let alone name any that are better than this one.

Your obfuscation is duly noted.

You lose again.

Forum List

Back