extremist Christian-hate-filled posts

I noticed that you didn't answer my simple question, just showed me a picture of some fag looking guy. Is that you?

Aaahhhh ... the big jealousy, gay guys do get more girls you know, they just don't try to force us to sleep with them or treat us like whores with a binding contract. *grin*

You know GlockMail, I kinda find that even more repulsive than calling someone gay who isn't. You don't know what I grew up with, who I grew up with, or where I grew up with.

Oh wait......I forgot.....you're a brain dead conservative who likes to make fucked up assumptions about people you know nothing about. If they're not like you, you tend to make crappy comments about them.

By the way, I don't need your sympathy or pity, because you've got nothing that I can use with your narrow closed mind.

Making fun of people's parents and them because their parent died is worse than crass asshole. By the way, I was also sold by my biological father for 25,000. Wanna make fun of that too prick?

Last edited:
Aaahhhh ... the big jealousy, gay guys do get more girls you know, they just don't try to force us to sleep with them or treat us like whores with a binding contract. *grin*

On my first ship, there was a friend of mine who was gay. He kept it pretty well under wraps when he was on the ship, but, when he went out in town, the chicks FLOCKED to him. I used to go out on the town with him, because I knew he was gay, and I also knew that he would talk good about me, and I had a 90 percent chance of getting laid. (Yeah....I was young at the time and considered sport fucking a great way to stay in shape).

On my first ship, there was a friend of mine who was gay. He kept it pretty well under wraps when he was on the ship, but, when he went out in town, the chicks FLOCKED to him. I used to go out on the town with him, because I knew he was gay, and I also knew that he would talk good about me, and I had a 90 percent chance of getting laid. (Yeah....I was young at the time and considered sport fucking a great way to stay in shape).

*smirk* Gay guys are always hot, and nice as hell to. Even the ones who try to be straight can be better than 'normal' straight guys.

Most straight men will spend money on you just to get some tail, then they marry you and put you on allowance just to get some tail. It's nothing but legal prostitution, if you want to be a prostitute more power to you, but the people who mask it as 'marriage' are just evil.

I've known some extremely bizarre looking, ugly gay guys. Saying all gay guys are hot is akin to saying all straight men are ugly.

It's just stupid.

Inside, almost all straight men are ugly. Also, look at my post again, didn't say ALL gay men are, many are nerdy, I said gay men are, meaning 'in general'.

Jealous of looking gay? The gays I knew in school where either by themselves, or occasionally with some sorry looking girl who was trying to convert them. Meanwhile I had all the babes swooning after my athletic bod, rugged good looks and sharp wit. :badgrin:

You know GlockMail, I kinda find that even more repulsive than calling someone gay who isn't. You don't know what I grew up with, who I grew up with, or where I grew up with.

Oh wait......I forgot.....you're a brain dead conservative who likes to make fucked up assumptions about people you know nothing about. If they're not like you, you tend to make crappy comments about them.

By the way, I don't need your sympathy or pity, because you've got nothing that I can use with your narrow closed mind.

Making fun of people's parents and them because their parent died is worse than crass asshole. By the way, I was also sold by my biological father for 25,000. Wanna make fun of that too prick?
:lol: Your Dad paid you 25 Large to get the fuck out? That's hilarious.

*shrugs* So says the bibull nut.

Or better yet, takes one to know one. *grin* At least I admit it.

I find it a bit ironic that a "pagan" considers a Christian a nut.

Tell me, do you meet with your buddies certain time of the year, strip your clothes off, put on funny masks with horns and engage in orgies?

How about human sacrifice?

I find it a bit ironic that a "pagan" considers a Christian a nut.

Tell me, do you meet with your buddies certain time of the year, strip your clothes off, put on funny masks with horns and engage in orgies?

How about human sacrifice?

Um ... you really don't know much about much, do you. Tell you what, I'll give you a fighting chance, I follow mostly Ancient Egyptian beliefs, but Science is the true god. Now, go learn about the religious beliefs of Ancient Egyptians (not the modern ones which are mostly Islamic now). While you're at it, look up the definitions of 'pagan', 'wicca', 'heathen', and 'spiritualism' before attempting such a REALLY lame insult.

Um ... you really don't know much about much, do you. Tell you what, I'll give you a fighting chance, I follow mostly Ancient Egyptian beliefs, but Science is the true god. Now, go learn about the religious beliefs of Ancient Egyptians (not the modern ones which are mostly Islamic now). While you're at it, look up the definitions of 'pagan', 'wicca', 'heathen', and 'spiritualism' before attempting such a REALLY lame insult.

And yet, I know more about your bizarre crap than you appear to know about mine.

Forum List

Back