extremist Christian-hate-filled posts

I also know what the bastardization of the word "Bible" is about. You honestly think that by mispelling it and trashing it, you reduce it's power.

Fucking wiccan pagan dog killer nitwit.

Um ... I would never kill an animal. Also, I don't agree with wiccan at all. You really do look idiotic. I'd post even more links, but everyone else here deserves a chance to make you both look more like the fools you are, so I will just leave it at this: Read something for a change instead of ignoring fact, for each time you do you look a fool like the court jester.

Um ... I would never kill an animal. Also, I don't agree with wiccan at all. You really do look idiotic. I'd post even more links, but everyone else here deserves a chance to make you both look more like the fools you are, so I will just leave it at this: Read something for a change instead of ignoring fact, for each time you do you look a fool like the court jester.

I don't read shit.
Particularly at the bidding of a moron who lies routinely, on this board, and undoubtedly in life as well.

I don't read shit.
Particularly at the bidding of a moron who lies routinely, on this board, and undoubtedly in life as well.

Did you ever tell your kids there was a santa claus? *grin* Not looking for an answer, I already know it, but think, THAT was a lie.

The only one looking like a fool is you. Lemme guess, you prayed to God for a pony when you were little, you didn't get it, and now you're bitter, is that it?

You are losing credibility by the post, please keep it up.

Interesting, Prick Carlos and Nailed Cock are getting together because the big bad Christians are scared of a little girl pagan.

Listen dudes.......you really don't know much about what you claim to know about spirituality. First, you did know that Solomon was a dude who was able to communicate with, as well as direct, demons? The pentagram is actually the shield of Solomon. Incidentally, Satanists (who helped to give pagans and heathens a bad name with the help of the Christians), use the shield also. If there is only 1 point going up, it's the Shield of Solomon. If there are 2 points going up (imitating a goats head), it's the Satanist symbol.

Hitler did it also incidentally, with a Tibetan good luck symbol. You may know it better as the swastika. If it is sitting flat, then it's a Tibetan symbol. If it is on a point, it's a Nazi symbol. LOTS of people through the ages have taken something holy and twisted it ever so slightly (like the NT), and then it becomes a symbol of evil.

If you want to truly know the difference between good and bad, look at just one word. Live. Spelled forwards, it spells life and living, but, spell it backwards, and it is evil, which is death. You also do realize don't you, that Satan is the angel of death, right? And...before you tell me that good christians don't do that, remember 2 names.....Fred Phelps (a devout, although misguided individual), and Ted Haggard (same deal).

By the way Cock Nailed.....you must be really fun at parties. Hopefully, someone in your local area will hear you mouth off about their parents and kick the living shit out of you and put you in the hospital. If that happens, I'm gonna laugh and say you deserve it.

By the way Cock Nailed.....you must be really fun at parties. Hopefully, someone in your local area will hear you mouth off about their parents and kick the living shit out of you and put you in the hospital. If that happens, I'm gonna laugh and say you deserve it.

For the second time where did glockmail make fun of your parents? You know how to quote a post, where is it?

By the way Cock Nailed.....you must be really fun at parties. .....
I'm not sure if you are referring to me, but my presence is frequently requested at neighborhood parties due to my sharp wit, and, as I make the world's best martini. When my parents make their semi-annual visit, my Mom has started requesting them over her usual Manhattans, and even my Dad finally admits I have topped his bar tending skills. :D

Interesting, Prick Carlos and Nailed Cock are getting together because the big bad Christians are scared of a little girl pagan.

Listen dudes.......you really don't know much about what you claim to know about spirituality. First, you did know that Solomon was a dude who was able to communicate with, as well as direct, demons? The pentagram is actually the shield of Solomon. Incidentally, Satanists (who helped to give pagans and heathens a bad name with the help of the Christians), use the shield also. If there is only 1 point going up, it's the Shield of Solomon. If there are 2 points going up (imitating a goats head), it's the Satanist symbol.

Hitler did it also incidentally, with a Tibetan good luck symbol. You may know it better as the swastika. If it is sitting flat, then it's a Tibetan symbol. If it is on a point, it's a Nazi symbol. LOTS of people through the ages have taken something holy and twisted it ever so slightly (like the NT), and then it becomes a symbol of evil.

If you want to truly know the difference between good and bad, look at just one word. Live. Spelled forwards, it spells life and living, but, spell it backwards, and it is evil, which is death. You also do realize don't you, that Satan is the angel of death, right? And...before you tell me that good christians don't do that, remember 2 names.....Fred Phelps (a devout, although misguided individual), and Ted Haggard (same deal).

The swastica also figures prominently in Native American symbolism and artwork. It's not even upside down or flat. So what? Who cares? I certainly don't. Oh, wait. You're pretending to be intellectual again. Well that's always entertaining.

I could care less what religious delusions you have. I'm not interested in your religion. What I do and will continue to object to are asshole bigots who come into a room and start badmouthing 1. Christians and 2. the Bible, while at the same time touting their own religion as the most intelligent, the "only" religion for "thinking" people, and pretending to have knowledge of all the so-called lies and "errors" of the Bible, when it's obvious to everyone that neither of you has ever spent any time in the Bible.

Go ahead and carry on with your ridiculous posturing. You both come across as malicious retard bigots, but I love it when anti-Christians make themselves look bad.

The swastica also figures prominently in Native American symbolism and artwork. It's not even upside down or flat. So what? Who cares? I certainly don't. Oh, wait. You're pretending to be intellectual again. Well that's always entertaining.

I could care less what religious delusions you have. I'm not interested in your religion. What I do and will continue to object to are asshole bigots who come into a room and start badmouthing 1. Christians and 2. the Bible, while at the same time touting their own religion as the most intelligent, the "only" religion for "thinking" people, and pretending to have knowledge of all the so-called lies and "errors" of the Bible, when it's obvious to everyone that neither of you has ever spent any time in the Bible.

Go ahead and carry on with your ridiculous posturing. You both come across as malicious retard bigots, but I love it when anti-Christians make themselves look bad.

Did you even comprehend what I'd said? Apparently not. What you should have understood, if your mind wasn't so closed, is that many holy symbols of many faiths have been twisted by ignorant assholes.

Religious delusions? Ummmm.......no. I have no delusions, as I actually understand the Bible, as well as quite a bit of the Torah. I've got some really good teachers. Touting "my" religion as the only one? Ummmmm......again, no. I follow the religions that have come before me (like Christianity, Tao, and Judaism), and then figure out where I fit in all of this thing called Creation.

You also DO realize that we are God's "hands and feet", right? And.....since we were created in His image (but then again, that's like a picture is an image of a person, but it's not the person), along with the fact that there is a small piece of God in all of us (it's called your soul), don't you kinda think that were supposed to help in Creation rather than supressing everything that doesn't agree with you?

Forum List

Back