Explain Why You Oppose A Donald Trump Presidency

I oppose his candidacy because I look at him as a sideshow snake oil salesman who has no qualifications for the office he seeks

Being on a reality show and building golf courses is not presidential qualifications

Mostly, my issue with Trump and his supporters is that they simply doesn't understand how our government works.

All of the nonsense you've posted above is either meaningless rhetoric, or well outside the powers of the President of the US.

Agree. Trump is not suitable to be president. He's a freak. He's a celebrity. He has no dignity, not the type of dignity the office demands. He doesn't have a clue about diplomacy or world affairs. Just the fact that he is being taken seriously as a presidential candidate is humiliating for the US. People may have elected people like Jesse Ventura or Arnold Schwarzenegger for governor, but making Donald Trump president is insane

Said the same shit about the best president of the 20th century, Ronald Maximus Reagan!

Ronald Reagan calls for an open border with Mexico, 1980

"Rather than putting up a fence...

Illegal immigrants in considerable numbers have become productive members of our society and are a basic part of our work force. Those who have established equities in the United States should be recognized and accorded legal status. At the same time, in so doing, we must not encourage illegal immigration. Ronnie

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=44128

Ronald Reagan signed a sweeping immigration reform bill into law. The bill made nearly 3 million illegal immigrants eligible for amnesty

A Reagan Legacy: Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants

LMAOROG

So you're a fan of Reagan now?

Let's reflect upon the reason(s) you are opposed to a Donald Trump presidency: Is/are your reason(s) one or more of the following?

Mr. Trump has proposed securing our southern border.
He has pledged to deport illegal aliens. ILLEGAL aliens!
He will strip anchor babies of their citizenship....
He will have Japan and other nation provide funding necessary for their own military protection.
He will seize the oilfields in Iraq to recoup any costs in defending Iraq militarily.
He will impose tariffs on products manufactured outside the United States.
He will reduce regulations that are unfriendly to small businesses.
He will reduce the tax burden upon the American taxpayer.
He will create incentives to keep companies from moving their operations abroad.
He will build the strongest and most powerful military in the world.
He will take care of our veterans instead of taking care of illegal aliens.
He will be the best friend Christians have ever had in a position of power.
He will stop the abortions and sales of dismembered murdered unborn and just born children by Planned Parenthood.
He will not accept contributions from lobbyists or special interest groups.
He will work as our President for $1.00 a year and will accept no pension when he leaves office.
He will support law enforcement and restore law and order to our cities.

Now, again I ask you: Just what is it that you take exception to with Mr. Trump?

Because Trump has about the same respect for the Rule of Law that Obama does.

He speaks platitudes that contain sparse, if any, detail on exactly how he would accomplish his objectives. The few clues he does drop signal use of executive orders instead of working with Congress.

We don't need another Obama-style presidency.

Isn't the "Platitude" near extinction?

Mostly, my issue with Trump and his supporters is that they simply doesn't understand how our government works.

All of the nonsense you've posted above is either meaningless rhetoric, or well outside the powers of the President of the US.

Agree. Trump is not suitable to be president. He's a freak. He's a celebrity. He has no dignity, not the type of dignity the office demands. He doesn't have a clue about diplomacy or world affairs. Just the fact that he is being taken seriously as a presidential candidate is humiliating for the US. People may have elected people like Jesse Ventura or Arnold Schwarzenegger for governor, but making Donald Trump president is insane

Said the same shit about the best president of the 20th century, Ronald Maximus Reagan!

Illegal immigrants in considerable numbers have become productive members of our society and are a basic part of our work force. Those who have established equities in the United States should be recognized and accorded legal status. At the same time, in so doing, we must not encourage illegal immigration. Ronnie

Ronald Reagan signed a sweeping immigration reform bill into law. The bill made nearly 3 million illegal immigrants eligible for amnesty

LMAOROG

Reagan’s biggest mistake was signing the original amnesty bill without securing sufficient safegauards, AND TRUSTING that Congress would enforce the FENCE deal that the DemocRATS reneged on!

Ed Meese Says Reagan Regretted 1986 Amnesty | VDARE ...
Ed Meese Says Reagan Regretted 1986 Amnesty | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reformreagan-regretted-1986-amnesty
Make no mistake about it, my father Ronald Reagan would be happy to see the ... picture of Reagan on immigration and amnesty. Reagan saw that illegal ...

We elected Obama and his ugly wife.
You are an idiot and a racist. There is no comparison between Obama and inappropriate celebrities as presidential candidates. You know what: you are so stupid and beneath the level of intelligent discussion, I'm not going to respond to you again. What a complete idiot you are.

Typical liberal response. You think because you struggled through junior college and read a book that you are somehow more intelligent than anyone else. You're a dime a dozen.

Let's reflect upon the reason(s) you are opposed to a Donald Trump presidency: Is/are your reason(s) one or more of the following?

He will have Japan and other nation provide funding necessary for their own military protection.
He will seize the oilfields in Iraq to recoup any costs in defending Iraq militarily.
He will create incentives to keep companies from moving their operations abroad.
He will stop the abortions and sales of dismembered murdered unborn and just born children by Planned Parenthood.
He will work as our President for $1.00 a year and will accept no pension when he leaves office.

Now, again I ask you: Just what is it that you take exception to with Mr. Trump?
It's not just Trump – all the republican candidates are wrong on the issues.

And the Dems are right? LOL!! This country is in a mess on all fronts.

LMAOROG

Reagan’s biggest mistake was signing the original amnesty bill without securing sufficient safegauards, AND TRUSTING that Congress would enforce the FENCE deal that the DemocRATS reneged on!

Ed Meese Says Reagan Regretted 1986 Amnesty | VDARE - premier news outlet for patriotic immigration reformreagan-regretted-1986-amnesty
Make no mistake about it, my father Ronald Reagan would be happy to see the ... picture of Reagan on immigration and amnesty. Reagan saw that illegal ...

Trump has never held elective office, never worked with Congress, has no foreign policy experience, does not work well with others, has no tact or compassion

But he did have a hit TV show

LMAOROG

Even Reagan made mistakes! After all he's NOT the Obomanation, who does nothing but mistakes!

Trump has never held elective office, never worked with Congress, has no foreign policy experience, does not work well with others, has no tact or compassion

But he did have a hit TV show

Is that why the Prime Minister of Indonesia was there to meet with him at yesterdays presser?...How many projects does he have to have in foreign lands to NOT KNOW the heads of state there? Never held office seems to be one of his BIGGEST plus's!

giphy.gif

Why would I explain anything to you?

Are you prepared to listen? Actually listen? Or will you just immediately tick off each item as, "Nope, thats bullshit" because you support his clown?

You're a waste of time.

Why not make your arguments for why YOU support him.

Because I wanted to see all the liberal excuses you loons might put forth. The truth is you are afraid of him. He might actually accomplish some of what he says and make liberal loons look like you just spent eight years spinning your wheels.

Knowing how to run a business and knowing how to run a government are to very different things being able to do one doesn't automaticaly mean you can do the other.

Indeed? If government was run more like a business, everyone would be better off.

Knowing how to run a business and knowing how to run a government are to very different things being able to do one doesn't automaticaly mean you can do the other.
In this day and age I would say running a a huge business actually makes it less likely you could run a government

I've warned you before about trying to think. Thinking is a process that is foreign to you.

I oppose his candidacy because I look at him as a sideshow snake oil salesman who has no qualifications for the office he seeks

Being on a reality show and building golf courses is not presidential qualifications

But being a community organizing rabble rouser qualifies???

In this day and age I would say running a a huge business actually makes it less likely you could run a government

I've warned you before about trying to think. Thinking is a process that is foreign to you.
I've warned you about trying to correct your superiors. Why do you believe that "think" is the same thing as "say"?

But being a community organizing rabble rouser qualifies???
I know its hard actually thinking but try and stretch yourself. I know you can figure out political activity is a much better qualifier than firing people.

A Liberal's most useful comments: You mean wipe like with a rag?
I didn't have sex with that woman.
I never sent or received any classified material.
It's done all the time.
On advice from my legal team, I invoke my 5th Amendment rights.
You can keep your doctor.
You can keep your hospital.
The average family will save $2500. a year.
Again: I stand on my 5th Amendment rights.
We have to pass it before we can read it.

Business being business, then Trump has no political investible assets to bring to even one depleting four year term. He knows virtually no one outside of a few media personalities. He knows only two people in politics, and likely Hillary will be the President. He admits to bribery--which his penchant for buying influence would be.

Making a lot of donations is not about actual political engagement, day-to-day. Even buying the staff would not be actual political engagement, day-to-day. The concept of having to bribe his own staff is even more bogus than the concept of having the Drug Cartels building the border wall.

I myself have issues with the concept of a deity, especially with basis in the Moses Atrocity. "Put A Security Fence Around It," and have the other governments build it--no doubt with their own concepts of fully background-checked labor: Is clue one about the lack of investible political assets. A heart there may be, but even in search of a brain: Is not a viable investible asset.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Cartel engineers not lacking in skills, of escape plans, or tunnels!)

A majority of the issues.

His temperament.

The thought of watching him giving a State of the Union address.

Your television has no "off" control? LOL!! It's time we had a President who doesn't have to read a prepared speech from a teleprompter and can think on his feet.

"read a prepared speech" Are you kidding? He has so script. He has no speech. He is so egotistical and arrogant that he just gets up there and talks out of his ars. The man is a walking unfiltered clown. Most of the dedicated Republicans that I know would never vote for him. If he is nominated, he will embarrass the GOP in 2016. They will suffer their greatest loss in the generals ever and he will drag down every other GOP candidate in Congressional races. But....

DO PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING HIM! WE ALL LOVE DONALD.......:thewave:

Forum List

Back