Explain Why You Oppose A Donald Trump Presidency

Let's reflect upon the reason(s) you are opposed to a Donald Trump presidency: Is/are your reason(s) one or more of the following?

Mr. Trump has proposed securing our southern border.
He has pledged to deport illegal aliens. ILLEGAL aliens!
He will strip anchor babies of their citizenship....
He will have Japan and other nation provide funding necessary for their own military protection.
He will seize the oilfields in Iraq to recoup any costs in defending Iraq militarily.
He will impose tariffs on products manufactured outside the United States.
He will reduce regulations that are unfriendly to small businesses.
He will reduce the tax burden upon the American taxpayer.
He will create incentives to keep companies from moving their operations abroad.
He will build the strongest and most powerful military in the world.
He will take care of our veterans instead of taking care of illegal aliens.
He will be the best friend Christians have ever had in a position of power.
He will stop the abortions and sales of dismembered murdered unborn and just born children by Planned Parenthood.
He will not accept contributions from lobbyists or special interest groups.
He will work as our President for $1.00 a year and will accept no pension when he leaves office.
He will support law enforcement and restore law and order to our cities.

Now, again I ask you: Just what is it that you take exception to with Mr. Trump?
He is a racist and a business owner with no clue on how to run a country.
I see a lot of "he wills" but not a stitch of proof he has the power or is capable of doing those things. Are you really that gullible?

Let's reflect upon the reason(s) you are opposed to a Donald Trump presidency: Is/are your reason(s) one or more of the following?

He will have Japan and other nation provide funding necessary for their own military protection.
He will seize the oilfields in Iraq to recoup any costs in defending Iraq militarily.
He will create incentives to keep companies from moving their operations abroad.
He will stop the abortions and sales of dismembered murdered unborn and just born children by Planned Parenthood.
He will work as our President for $1.00 a year and will accept no pension when he leaves office.

Now, again I ask you: Just what is it that you take exception to with Mr. Trump?

Because Trump has about the same respect for the Rule of Law that Obama does.

He speaks platitudes that contain sparse, if any, detail on exactly how he would accomplish his objectives. The few clues he does drop signal use of executive orders instead of working with Congress.

We don't need another Obama-style presidency.

Obama and the Democrats opened the door on this with Obamacare. Payback should be expected.

The BEST Payback would be to protect The Constitution and The Rule of Law by unwinding Obama's executive abuses in a legal manner.

By leaving it up to nine folks in robes that see themselves as a higher authority than God Himself? The courts are not about the law and justice. The courts are staffed by political activists.

Clearly you need a remedial course in Civics.

I see a lot of "he wills" but not a stitch of proof he has the power or is capable of doing those things. Are you really that gullible?

At least he is willing to speak on subjects that have been on a lot of peoples minds and yes, knowing you, you see everything as a racial issue.

Mostly, my issue with Trump and his supporters is that they simply doesn't understand how our government works.

All of the nonsense you've posted above is either meaningless rhetoric, or well outside the powers of the President of the US.

So are many of the things Obama has done. Mr. Trump will also possess a telephone and a pen and have a Republican majority in BOTH houses of Congress.

:lol:

Mr. Trump won't come close to actually winning.

But my real point is: populism is dumb at best, and evil at worst. I would say that Trump and his supporters tend towards the "dumb" side, rather than the evil one. But even so.
If the nation wakes up to ILLEGAL immigration Trump has won elected or not.
I think most people are well aware of illegal immigration. There are a ton of illegal european immigrants in the US.

At least he is willing to speak on subjects that have been on a lot of peoples minds and yes, knowing you, you see everything as a racial issue.
He doesnt need to be POTUS to speak. He can buy some commercial time on any of the stations and speak for as long as he can afford to.

Mostly, my issue with Trump and his supporters is that they simply doesn't understand how our government works.

All of the nonsense you've posted above is either meaningless rhetoric, or well outside the powers of the President of the US.

How does the government work? Please all mighty one. Tell us.

You would rather have someone that is owned by special interests? Oh wait....you probably think that is not how government works.

What planet are living on? Do you have any clue?

Well, an easy starting point on "How our government works" would be that the President doesn't have the power to unilaterally change Constitutional amendments.

You can pick up a high school civics textbook, if you have any other questions.

He doesnt need to be POTUS to speak. He can buy some commercial time on any of the stations and speak for as long as he can afford to.

Why should he? He's getting all the press he needs without it costing him a dime. Your politicians are spending a fortune on advertising from monies they have received from folks who will expect them to repay one day at the expense of honest government.

He speaks platitudes that contain sparse, if any, detail on exactly how he would accomplish his objectives. The few clues he does drop signal use of executive orders instead of working with Congress.

Obama and the Democrats opened the door on this with Obamacare. Payback should be expected.

The BEST Payback would be to protect The Constitution and The Rule of Law by unwinding Obama's executive abuses in a legal manner.

By leaving it up to nine folks in robes that see themselves as a higher authority than God Himself? The courts are not about the law and justice. The courts are staffed by political activists.

This is what I'm referring to when I say Trump and his supporters don't understand how our government works.

How does the government work? Please all mighty one. Tell us.

You would rather have someone that is owned by special interests? Oh wait....you probably think that is not how government works.

What planet are living on? Do you have any clue?

Well, an easy starting point on "How our government works" would be that the President doesn't have the power to unilaterally change Constitutional amendments.

You can pick up a high school civics textbook, if you have any other questions.

Send Obama a copy.

Why should he? He's getting all the press he needs without it costing him a dime. Your politicians are spending a fortune on advertising from monies they have received from folks who will expect them to repay one day at the expense of honest government.
Youre deflecting on your own thread. Concentrate. I dont have any politicians. I am actually glad he is running. He provides a clear and decisive line between sanity and insanity. Everyone thats intelligent will vote for someone other than Trump. The retards and crazies will vote for him. I am curious to see just how many idiots vote for him.

This is what I'm referring to when I say Trump and his supporters don't understand how our government works.

I would have to disagree. Mr. Trump has admitted to buying favors from politicians in the past. What business owner of any magnitude hasn't? I would venture he has a real grasp on how it works and not as you, from some text book.

Youre deflecting on your own thread. Concentrate. I dont have any politicians. I am actually glad he is running. He provides a clear and decisive line between sanity and insanity. Everyone thats intelligent will vote for someone other than Trump. The retards and crazies will vote for him. I am curious to see just how many idiots vote for him.

Right now since he has signed the stupid Republican pledge and brought the hard-line Republicans into his camp, I would say somewhere around 50+ percent of the Republican would vote for him. There will be many more once these with 3 to 15% of the vote drop out. Save your food stamps - you're gonna have to get a job.

Right now since he has signed the stupid Republican pledge and brought the hard-line Republicans into his camp, I would say somewhere around 50+ percent of the Republican would vote for him. There will be many more once these with 3 to 15% of the vote drop out. Save your food stamps - you're gonna have to get a job.
I guess there is a reason you cons have a lower intellect level. Now you think all republicans are going to vote for Trump just because they are Republicans. You do realize they have the option of not voting at all or voting for the other guy right?

I guess there is a reason you cons have a lower intellect level. Now you think all republicans are going to vote for Trump just because they are Republicans. You do realize they have the option of not voting at all or voting for the other guy right?

Your post is beyond even your regular level of stupidity. Eventually, there will be ONE facing off against the Democrat candidate. Right now, that ONE appears to be Trump. It is still a long time before any elections however and things could change. Some Republican contenders will soon begin dropping out because of the polling which will result in their losing some of their contributors. I understand Mr. Bush has already lost one major contributor.

Your post is beyond even your regular level of stupidity. Eventually, there will be ONE facing off against the Democrat candidate. Right now, that ONE appears to be Trump. It is still a long time before any elections however and things could change. Some Republican contenders will soon begin dropping out because of the polling which will result in their losing some of their contributors. I understand Mr. Bush has already lost one major contributor.
Your post is right on par with your known lack of intelligence. You actually think every rep is going to vote for Trump. I knew you were dumb but I now have to move you to my imbecile list.

Your post is right on par with your known lack of intelligence. You actually think every rep is going to vote for Trump. I knew you were dumb but I now have to move you to my imbecile list.

My statement about you're having to go to work once we have a Republican President really struck a nerve with you, didn't it?

My statement about you're having to go to work once we have a Republican President really struck a nerve with you, didn't it?
No. I thought it was a joke. Why would I go to work for someone else when I have my own business? :laugh:

No. I thought it was a joke. Why would I go to work for someone else when I have my own business? :laugh:

It was no joke. The onbe about your having your own business is a joke though unless you are cleaning toilets because that's about all your intelligence will allow you to do.

Forum List

Back