Explain Why You Oppose A Donald Trump Presidency

Knowing how to run a business and knowing how to run a government are to very different things being able to do one doesn't automaticaly mean you can do the other.

Indeed? If government was run more like a business, everyone would be better off.
That pretty much solidifies in my mind you dont have the faintest clue what you are talking about.

A Liberal's most useful comments: You mean wipe like with a rag?
I didn't have sex with that woman.
I never sent or received any classified material.
It's done all the time.
On advice from my legal team, I invoke my 5th Amendment rights.
You can keep your doctor.
You can keep your hospital.
The average family will save $2500. a year.
Again: I stand on my 5th Amendment rights.
We have to pass it before we can read it.
Sounds like a lot of cons dont even agree with you. What a dumb ass you are.

Donald Trump is a fucking BIRTHER

Do we need any other reason?

Again, Bribery and "Put A Security Fence Around It," as a basis starring attraction: Likely wouldn't even be a Script in Hollywood!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken Not Stirred!"
(BIA not famous for building walls, either!)

Why? He wants to cut, slash and burn infrastructure, defund our science institutions, stop investin in r&d and thinks only the rich should get a education....Not only that but he also wants to deregulate our economy so we can have another recession.

Me,,,I think it would be great to stay out of war and spend the money on remaining the most advance nation on earth.

Other fact to note: It is only likely taking this one month to repudiate and deflate the vaunted Israel Lobby on the matter of the Iran Treaty. . .anyone can note. The Republicans even managed to denigrate the sound-mindedness of the Israeli Prime Minister. Having to bribe his own staff will create worldwide derision for us all, from that Political Party.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Cartel engineering skills, maybe even useful in Palestinian Reservation.)

A majority of the issues.

His temperament.

The thought of watching him giving a State of the Union address.

Your television has no "off" control? LOL!! It's time we had a President who doesn't have to read a prepared speech from a teleprompter and can think on his feet.

"read a prepared speech" Are you kidding? He has so script. He has no speech. He is so egotistical and arrogant that he just gets up there and talks out of his ars. The man is a walking unfiltered clown. Most of the dedicated Republicans that I know would never vote for him. If he is nominated, he will embarrass the GOP in 2016. They will suffer their greatest loss in the generals ever and he will drag down every other GOP candidate in Congressional races. But....

DO PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING HIM! WE ALL LOVE DONALD.......:thewave:

At least he's not under F.B.I. investigation.

Why? He wants to cut, slash and burn infrastructure, defund our science institutions, stop investin in r&d and thinks only the rich should get a education....Not only that but he also wants to deregulate our economy so we can have another recession.

Me,,,I think it would be great to stay out of war and spend the money on remaining the most advance nation on earth.

Funny, I haven't heard him even mention any of those things.

Other fact to note: It is only likely taking this one month to repudiate and deflate the vaunted Israel Lobby on the matter of the Iran Treaty. . .anyone can note. The Republicans even managed to denigrate the sound-mindedness of the Israeli Prime Minister. Having to bribe his own staff will create worldwide derision for us all, from that Political Party.

(Cartel engineering skills, maybe even useful in Palestinian Reservation.)

What about the Saudi King. Dis the Republicans bribe him too?

Business being business, then Trump has no political investible assets to bring to even one depleting four year term. He knows virtually no one outside of a few media personalities. He knows only two people in politics, and likely Hillary will be the President. He admits to bribery--which his penchant for buying influence would be.

Making a lot of donations is not about actual political engagement, day-to-day. Even buying the staff would not be actual political engagement, day-to-day. The concept of having to bribe his own staff is even more bogus than the concept of having the Drug Cartels building the border wall.

I myself have issues with the concept of a deity, especially with basis in the Moses Atrocity. "Put A Security Fence Around It," and have the other governments build it--no doubt with their own concepts of fully background-checked labor: Is clue one about the lack of investible political assets. A heart there may be, but even in search of a brain: Is not a viable investible asset.

(Cartel engineers not lacking in skills, of escape plans, or tunnels!)

So you'd rather have someone who's own staff is taking the 5th. That figures.

Knowing how to run a business and knowing how to run a government are to very different things being able to do one doesn't automaticaly mean you can do the other.

Indeed? If government was run more like a business, everyone would be better off.
That pretty much solidifies in my mind you dont have the faintest clue what you are talking about.

Your mind only accepts racist responses anyway.

Business being business, then Trump has no political investible assets to bring to even one depleting four year term. He knows virtually no one outside of a few media personalities. He knows only two people in politics, and likely Hillary will be the President. He admits to bribery--which his penchant for buying influence would be.

Making a lot of donations is not about actual political engagement, day-to-day. Even buying the staff would not be actual political engagement, day-to-day. The concept of having to bribe his own staff is even more bogus than the concept of having the Drug Cartels building the border wall.

I myself have issues with the concept of a deity, especially with basis in the Moses Atrocity. "Put A Security Fence Around It," and have the other governments build it--no doubt with their own concepts of fully background-checked labor: Is clue one about the lack of investible political assets. A heart there may be, but even in search of a brain: Is not a viable investible asset.

So, do have a life or do you just hang out here?

Well, I'd say this thread has born out the fact that the Democrat Party is comprised of gays, lesbians, blacks, illegal aliens, teenagers, and the non-productive members of society. Most of the aforementioned are ill-educated, immoral, and possess below normal intelligence.

So, do have a life or do you just hang out here?

I would venture you have very little by way of as meaningful life. You breath, therefore you exist. You, like all Liberals, are a very unhappy camper.

A Liberal's most useful comments: You mean wipe like with a rag?
I didn't have sex with that woman.
I never sent or received any classified material.
It's done all the time.
On advice from my legal team, I invoke my 5th Amendment rights.
You can keep your doctor.
You can keep your hospital.
The average family will save $2500. a year.
Again: I stand on my 5th Amendment rights.
We have to pass it before we can read it.
Sounds like a lot of cons dont even agree with you. What a dumb ass you are.

Hillary Clinton is a bona fide LIAR!!

Let's reflect upon the reason(s) you are opposed to a Donald Trump presidency: Is/are your reason(s) one or more of the following?

Mr. Trump has proposed securing our southern border.
He has pledged to deport illegal aliens. ILLEGAL aliens!
He will strip anchor babies of their citizenship....
He will have Japan and other nation provide funding necessary for their own military protection.
He will seize the oilfields in Iraq to recoup any costs in defending Iraq militarily.
He will impose tariffs on products manufactured outside the United States.
He will reduce regulations that are unfriendly to small businesses.
He will reduce the tax burden upon the American taxpayer.
He will create incentives to keep companies from moving their operations abroad.
He will build the strongest and most powerful military in the world.
He will take care of our veterans instead of taking care of illegal aliens.
He will be the best friend Christians have ever had in a position of power.
He will stop the abortions and sales of dismembered murdered unborn and just born children by Planned Parenthood.
He will not accept contributions from lobbyists or special interest groups.
He will work as our President for $1.00 a year and will accept no pension when he leaves office.
He will support law enforcement and restore law and order to our cities.

Now, again I ask you: Just what is it that you take exception to with Mr. Trump?

Trump changes his policies every 15 minutes. He's changed his party status at least 5 times. He can't figure out if he's a democrat or republican.
Donald Trump changed political parties at least five times: report

He can't answer simple questions from reporters--that's evident. Then he blames the reporters for asking questions he doesn't know the answers too. What--does he need a script of the questions first?

He stated the bible is his favorite book, but when asked he can't quote a single verse.
Trump declines to share favorite Bible verse - CNNPolitics.com

Trump flip-flopped on immigration--blasting Republicans for their loss in 2012 because he felt they were too mean-spirited toward illegals.
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants

Bill Clinton called Trump, just prior to Trump entering this race. He donated to Hillary Clinton's senate campaign fund--(sure don't know anyone that claims to be a conservative that would do that.) The Clinton's and Trump's have a long standing friendly relationship with one another, even their protected daughters are best friends.
Political odd couple: Ivanka Trump and Chelsea Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

He has serious issues with Eminent Domain:
Donald Trump's Eminent Domain Love Nearly Cost a Widow Her House

Donald Trump is not in this race to win, he's in it to drive this election into Hillary Clinton's lap. How many links do you clowns need to ignore before you figure it out!

handelsman_trump_tribune_0.jpg

Last edited:
I'd vote for him over any Democrat, but I hope it doesn't come to that. My answer is that I don't believe he's as smart as he think he is and the only one I trust less is Hillary.

It's not just Trump – all the republican candidates are wrong on the issues.

At least I know a LOT about where they stand.. 15 or more debates for the RNC before primaries.. Only 4 for the Dems... Says a shitload about how Dem candidates avoid justifying or explaining any detailed positions --- don't it??

I've actually thought a bit about this particular point, and I've come to the conclusion that the Democrat debates thing is a non-issue. The GOP has 15+ debates for a field of 15+ candidates. The Dems are going to have 4 debates for a field of 4 candidates. I think that both sides have a pretty much equal blend of quantity vs quality. One debate will tell us more about the 4 Dem candidates than one debate can tell us about the 15+ GOP candidates.

Not sure about that. The level of discussion is higher and keeps the criticism of the candidates and their views in the public eye for much longer. That's a risk.. And Dems want to make everything in your life a no risk proposition.
The way their party is organized and communicates with the public is the same way they tend to govern. With as little ACTUAL debate of issues as possible and with as little risk to their cred as they can manage..

Because he is nothing more than a populist preying upon the concerns and fears of the people. He has identified one issue that scares the shit out of people and has no plan other then to deport them which is not financially feasible. At least he is willing to stir the pot and not just keep smoking it! Maybe this country needs a kick in the ass to wake it up.

Has Hillary or Sanders stated that they will work for $1.00 a year and take no pension? No.

A dollar? Sounds like a stupid marketing gimmick, did he really say that? Like the President's salary is really an issue, jesus christ.

Holy CRAP--you want a loud mouth--that can't answer a question?

Carly Fiorina hits home run---while Donald Trump--well--while Donald Trump--really can't answer questions. And when he can't answer questions, he goes BALLISTIC & attacks the journalist asking the question.--LOL

"DONALD J TRUMP revealed gaps in his mastery of international affairs during a radio interview on Thursday, appearing to mistake the Quds Force, an Iranian military group, for the Kurds, a Middle Eastern people, and growing testy over questions about foreign leaders.

“You’re asking me names that — I think it’s somewhat ridiculous,” Mr. Trump told Hugh Hewitt, a popular conservative radio show host. “As far as the individual players, of course I don’t know them. I’ve never met them. I haven’t been, you know, in a position to meet them.”

At one point, according to the interview’s transcript, Mr. Hewitt asked Mr. Trump if he was familiar with Gen. Qassim Suleimani, the shadowy commander of Iran’s paramilitary Quds Force.

“Yes, but go ahead, give me a little, go ahead, tell me,” Mr. Trump replied.

“He runs the Quds Forces,” Mr. Hewitt said.

“Yes, O.K., right,” Mr. Trump said.

But Mr. Trump seemed to think Mr. Hewitt was referring to the Kurds, a group with its own language and culture.

Mr. Trump asserted that “the Kurds, by the way, have been horribly mistreated.”

Mr. Hewitt interrupted. “No, not the Kurds, the Quds Forces, the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Quds Forces.”

Mr. Trump tried to recover from the live, on-air tutorial. “Yes, yes,” he said.

He added, “Oh, I thought you said Kurds, Kurds.”

Mr. Trump, a real estate developer and brand manager who has never worked in government, has relatively little experience dealing with foreign governments. But he has boasted of his global reach and international experience as a businessman.

Mr. Hewitt said he was not interested in “gotcha” questions but wanted to be sure Mr. Trump had a baseline of knowledge about foreign leaders.

“On the front of Islamist terrorism, I’m looking for the next commander in chief to know who Hassan Nasrallah is, and Zawahri, and al-Julani, and al-Baghdadi. Do you know the players without a scorecard, yet, Donald Trump?” Mr. Hewitt asked.

Mr. Trump’s answer was strikingly dismissive. “No, you know, I’ll tell you honestly, I think by the time we get to office, they’ll all be changed. They’ll be all gone.”

Making matters worse, Mr. Hewitt asked similar questions on Thursday to CARLY FIORINA a fellow Republican presidential candidate who, like Mr. Trump, has never served in elected office.

But Mrs. Fiorina sounded confident, patient and informed as she discussed the Quds Force, among other subjects.

Asked if she knew the difference between Hamas and Hezbollah, she explained that “Hamas is focused in Palestinian territories. Hezbollah focuses in Beirut and other places, but the truth is, both of them are proxies of Iran. Both of them threaten Israel.”

Mr. Hewitt signaled his approval. “That’s exactly right,” he said.

On Friday morning, Mr. Trump went on the attack, calling Mr. Hewitt a “third-rate radio announcer” during an interview on MSNBC.

Mr. Hewitt, who will help moderate the next Republican presidential debate on Sept. 16, said the insult would not influence his approach to that event.

“His critique won’t change my debate questions or prep,” Hewitt told The Huffington Post.

On the topic of international leaders, Mr. Trump concluded his interview with a touch of his trademark bravado, promising to become an authority on their names as president.

“If they’re still there, which is unlikely in many cases, but if they’re still there, I will know them better than I know you.”
http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/09/03/donald-trump-
stumbles-and-bristles-during-foreign-policy-question/

If you want a candidate that is not part of the POLITICAL CLASS OF Washington D.C. that can actually WIN the White House go with Carly Fiorina. She's the smartest out of the entire bunch, she's the most articulate, she can answer any question with ease, she handles the left wing media like play dough in her hands, and she's got CLASS. Something that Donald Trump doesn't have.

Carly Fiorina wins Conservatives--Independents--Cross over Democrats--SHE WINS IT ALL!

Click a button--Watch this CBS interview:
Election 2016: Carly Fiorina: "No excuse" for Hillary Clinton's private email server

TRUMP SUCKS!

carly-fiorina.jpg

Forum List

Back