Zone1 Explain God to Me

All evil people hate God.
Exactly what evil do I possess or evil deeds I have done? Since your obviously experienced in recognising that, the answer should be simple.
Especially those claiming to know the unknowable and admits he has no clue why life exists.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. You're extraordinary claims of a creator etc, really should be supported by extraordinary evidence. Faith is not one.
And no, you fully support all non Judeo-Christian faiths as we’ve seen in this thread only singling out your spittle for Yahweh.
As an atheist I don't support any faith regardless of how many hideous invisible gods they think exists. Yours is just one of hundreds.

You appear to be aggressive towards me because of that but isn't that what freedom from religion is about.

Don't be so dismissive and protective because you beliefs have been questioned because you are so certain of your god, your answers to me should cutting and provable.

Exactly what evil do I possess or evil deeds I have done? Since your obviously experienced in recognising that, the answer should be simple.

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. You're extraordinary claims of a creator etc, really should be supported by extraordinary evidence. Faith is not one.

As an atheist I don't support any faith regardless of how many hideous invisible gods they think exists. Yours is just one of hundreds.

You appear to be aggressive towards me because of that but isn't that what freedom from religion is about.

Don't be so dismissive and protective because you beliefs have been questioned because you are so certain of your god, your answers to me should cutting and provable.
You claim to know the unknowable, deny the only two possibilities for the existence of life without offering an alternative, you only attack the Judeo-Christian faith and you deny the democides conducted by godless nations of the 20th century.

It’s all everyone needs to know about you.

You claim to know the unknowable, deny the only two possibilities for the existence of life without offering an alternative, you only attack the Judeo-Christian faith and you deny the democides conducted by godless nations of the 20th century.

It’s all everyone needs to know about you.
Thank you for you kind words but I find them quite spurious
and baseless. Cheers

The proofs of god's existence are impossible to count, but here's the thing:

God MUST exist. There MUST be an afterlife. A virtuous life MUST be rewarded after death; an evil life MUST be punished after death.

We are continually confronted with examples of very good people who die wretchedly, and bad people who live their entire lives reaping pleasure and luxury.

Otherwise, what's the point?

What is the point to life?

Climate change

We were put here to fight climate change

That is the purpose of our lives.

At least according to the new Climate cult.

Proof There Is No God

So named to attract atheists where they can read and learn how inane, how unscientific their claims are.

Are Atheists Right?
Outside of the lack of doing honest research and drawing an honest conclusion, I have no issue with atheists.

Problem is, I’ve yet to meet an atheist who hasn’t done honest research and drawn an honest conclusion yet.

The threads token atheist is of prime example. Claims to know all except displays total lack of knowledge of the Judeo Christian faiths and how the universe works combined with attacking no faiths except the Judeo Christian faiths.

What is the point to life?

Climate change

We were put here to fight climate change

That is the purpose of our lives.

At least according to the
new Climate cult.
At least according to the new Climate cult.

you really mean since time immemorial ... including the events of the 1st century and the crucifiers that brought those to their untimely conclusion - votto, the trouble maker.

Outside of the lack of doing honest research and drawing an honest conclusion, I have no issue with atheists.

Problem is, I’ve yet to meet an atheist who hasn’t done honest research and drawn an honest conclusion yet.

The threads token atheist is of prime example. Claims to know all except displays total lack of knowledge of the Judeo Christian faiths and how the universe works combined with attacking no faiths except the Judeo Christian faiths.

You mean who HAS done honest research.
You said exactly the opposite of what you meant to say.

Forum List

Back