Zone1 God Explained

oh, monotheism is so simple, and the heavens have often given the wrong signal for whom they may be pleased to see finding for themselves whats meant to be than worshiping a solitary monolith and expecting the correct answer ... as the one giving the advice might be a woman.

oh, monotheism is so simple, and the heavens have often given the wrong signal for whom they may be pleased to see finding for themselves whats meant to be than worshiping a solitary monolith and expecting the correct answer ... as the one giving the advice might be a woman.
What? You think the God of creation is a "Misogynist"? The scriptures are filled with the works of great female leaders and even prophets.......there is a difference in submission to authority and disrespect of a person because of their natural gender. The scriptures are quite clear, in the eyes of God there is neither male nor female (Gal. 3;27-28) You don't declare that the CEO of a corporation hates the one that he commands beneath him because of the office He holds.....do you? The worker is not inferior to the supervisor because of the appointed role they serve.

Its all about the order of things as declared by the God of creation. God did not show bigotry toward the Christ when its stated that God is over the Christ. Example from scriptures. "For we are God's fellow workers; You are God's field, God's building" -- 1 Cor. 3:9. The implication is clear........each building block or stone in a building has its own specific design and purpose.

To make it clearer: "But I would have you know: The head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of the Christ is God.........." -- 1 Cor. 11:3

Why does such a hierarchy exist? Its the order of Creation, the woman was created from the DNA of Adam as a helper and companion to Adam. Explained in 1 Cor. chapter 11
:deal: The man is simply the head of the household........its God design, within the marriage the man and women together make one family of God........do you hate your child because you hold authority over he/she? No.......you respect your children, you protect, you care for them, you have hope for their future to have a better life than the one you have experienced.......because of the wisdom that life naturally brings when you make mistakes in dealing with this reality called life and its constant tribulations. :dunno:

Last edited:
What? You think the God of creation is a "Misogynist"? The scriptures are filled with the works of great female leaders and even prophets.......there is a difference in submission to authority and disrespect of a person because of their natural gender. The scriptures are quite clear, in the eyes of God there is neither male nor female (Gal. 3;27-28) You don't declare that the CEO of a corporation hates the one that he commands beneath him because of the office He holds.....do you? The worker is not inferior to the supervisor because of the appointed role they serve.

Its all about the order of things as declared by the God of creation. God did not show bigotry toward the Christ when its stated that God is over the Christ. Example from scriptures. "For we are God's fellow workers; You are God's field, God's building" -- 1 Cor. 3:9. The implication is clear........each building block or stone in a building has its own specific design and purpose.

To make it clearer: "But I would have you know: The head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of the Christ is God.........." -- 1 Cor. 11:3

Why does such a hierarchy exist? Its the order of Creation, the woman was created from the DNA of Adam as a helper and companion to Adam. Explained in 1 Cor. chapter 11
:deal: The man is simply the head of the household........its God design, within the marriage the man and women together make one family of God........do you hate your child because you hold authority over he/she? No.......you respect your children, you protect, you care for them, you have hope for their future to have a better life than the one you have experienced.......because of the wisdom that life naturally brings when you make mistakes in dealing with this reality called life and its constant tribulations. :dunno:
There is an undercurrent of misogyny in the Bible that stems from the rebellion of Lucifer and later that of Eve (which was a human rehearsal of the spiritual rebellion of Lucifer).

A convenient metaphorical explanation for things primitive peoples can't understand.
Help me out then.
Give me the recipe on how you can get atoms to write Classical music. Time, temperature and pressure are all yours too.
1697304797386.png

When you have works that stand for thousands of years you can claim otherwise. Until then it's just the dunning effect.
Lol, I'm not thousands of years old.

Tell ya what, lets meet back here in thousands of years and we'll see if any of my words still exist.

Lol, I'm not thousands of years old.

Tell ya what, lets meet back here in thousands of years and we'll see if any of my words still exist.
You haven't produced anything that will pass that test of time. Your criticism of others that have certainly won't.

It looks like no one watched the video in the OP, it's always funny when people start debating on threads without bothering to read the article or video in question.

Aaaanyway, I thought that the GPS thing was an excellent analogy. It's so true that God will "meet us where we're at" and go from there, even if we don't all go at the same pace and take a lot of twists and turns. But the warning part of what he said is very true... it's better to listen from the start instead of losing time making lots of wrong turns.

Forum List

Back