Expensive gas...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I filled my pick-up with gas on the way home this afternoon. It cost me $113.20. Gas was $4.89 a gallon. Seems to me that things are getting way out of hand with the gas problem in the US. We have plenty of our own oil in the ground in various places to drill but yet we seem to be content with being at the mercy of foreign oil. When is this country going to get it's head out of it's ass and start doing the right thing and drill for our own oil. When do we say "enough is enough" and demand that we change our ways?

Have you tried inflating your tires or traded your gas-guzzler in for a Chevy Volt? If all else fails, you could move to Brazil.

The smallest carbon footprint in a persons life is achived when they stop breathing.

Welcome to the green new world.

Have you tried inflating your tires or traded your gas-guzzler in for a Chevy Volt? If all else fails, you could move to Brazil.

My tires are properly filled with nitrogen and I drive a pick-up because it is a needed vehicle when you live on a farm. While I admire Chevrolet's, and my truck is a Chevrolet, a Chevy Volt is a piece of shit and I wouldn't be caught dead in. Been to Brazil. I thought the place sucked.

You should take public transportation. I suggest a monthly pass for a high speed train.

Forum List

Back