Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

Very interesting. It was only yesterday that the DOJ demanded an accounting of the money Mueller got so far with nothing to show for it.
Your whole house of cards is beginning to crumble just like I predicted.
One numbskull said it will be Hillary. Lol

"We were attacked by Putin. Now truth is under attack. DT works overtime to discredit Mueller & shift blame to HRC." - Crazy Rob Reiner

Whomever it is, it's not President Trump....they usually wait to get the guy at the top, if they even can, as the last move...

these charges are probably just to get the person being charged, to cooperate or plea bargain for a bigger fish to fry...

the first charges are probably not related directly to their mission, though indirectly related....like money laundering for the Russians....or money laundering to avoid taxes....imo
Most of what I hear Manafort is the likely first to be charged.
yeah, it was leaked a few weeks ago that he was going to be indicted...

CNN won't say who is being charged, even though they KNOW who it is, until the person is notified....they've been calling the lawyers of this person to see if he has been notified yet and the lawyers have said no...

Manafort is overseas working another business deal....

It's possible or more than likely, it is him....that's why "the person" being indicted, hasn't gotten the information yet, is my best guess, making the person, Manafort... again imo....

Trump’s sweating bullets so profusely right now his orange hair dye is running down his face..

I reported 5 months ago people were going to prison.
Joachim Castro who’s on the intelligence committee was my source..
every lefty on this forum has been making that same claim since last november...what took you so long? and who went to jail since your report?
I had a legit source. I don’t think anyone else did.
well if you are saying those lefties did not have legit info then I would agree, in fact I was pointing out that it was fake news they were posting, but thanx for the verification...and who went to prison according to your source?

Very interesting. It was only yesterday that the DOJ demanded an accounting of the money Mueller got so far with nothing to show for it.

The Hillary, Obama and the DNC is the ones who are crumbling.

Not they're not. Just pretend to be sane...
You haven't been watching the news lately, have you?

I've been listening to Rachel Maddow on MSNBC for a few minutes. She doesn't know anything other than what CNN is reporting. CNN owns this, so I'm going back to CNN.

The Hillary, Obama and the DNC is the ones who are crumbling.

Not they're not. Just pretend to be sane...
You haven't been watching the news lately, have you?
No sane person watches the Faux news channel except for comic relief.

Forum List

Back