Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation — CNN

Washington (CNN) -- A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.

The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

A spokesman for the special counsel's office declined to comment.

More: Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation - CNNPolitics

Sounds like things are heating up. Go Mueller!

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if it's Hillary or one of her cronies.

DNL2VExU8AAJEcK

Twitter

I just want the truth. Too bad we can't arrest a sitting president. We'll see who ends up with a shiny pair of silver bracelets!

It explains all the craziness around the already debunked uranium deal, Clinton email releases and erratic behavior from Trump this week. It is all a smoke screen for the inevitable!

It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.

Charges, as in more than one?

t's going to be Manafort to detract from Uranium One. Mueller had this in his pocket ready to go for awhile now. Uranium One got too "hot" in the media for them so this is their distraction.

Anyone want to bet I'm wrong? This was all about changing the news cycle and trying to turn the tables back on President Trump.

Since Mueller is a die hard left wing hit man it can be safely assumed it will be a republican.

It’s happening.

Charges, as in more than one?
Yes charges. Plural.

Forum List

Back