Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation — CNN
fake news

t's going to be Manafort to detract from Uranium One. Mueller had this in his pocket ready to go for awhile now. Uranium One got too "hot" in the media for them so this is their distraction.

Anyone want to bet I'm wrong? This was all about changing the news cycle and trying to turn the tables back on President Trump.
Sane people have either laughed at or ignored your fake uranium scandal.
The emphasis has ALWAYS been on Trump and his merry band of Russian whores.

It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

fake news
Lmao. You wish.

these are fake charges. Crooked Muller is biased! this is a rogue staffer, basically a nameless underling!

come on Trump, we need pre-emptive pardons!

I just want the truth. Too bad we can't arrest a sitting president. We'll see who ends up with a shiny pair of silver bracelets!

It explains all the craziness around the already debunked uranium deal, Clinton email releases and erratic behavior from Trump this week. It is all a smoke screen for the inevitable!

I agree. I've heard rumors for the past few days that something big was about to happen. Apparently this was it.

Turn on a real news station. Fox isn’t covering it.
There’s a replacement for Hannity. He was seen getting oxygen from paramedics after he collapsed from the breaking news.

It’s happening.

fake news
Lmao. You wish.
lol...it's the proverbial ham sandwich and the charges are an outrageous $11.99...now be honest, isn't it you that is doing all the wishing here?

Coming to a teevee close to you Monday!

young-criminal-standing-in-handcuffs-picture-id611631070

It’s happening.

fake news
What is fake? Are you claiming there are no indictments ready to be issued?

It’s happening.

fake news
Lmao. You wish.
lol...it's the proverbial ham sandwich and the charges are an outrageous $11.99...now be honest, isn't it you that is doing all the wishing here?
I reported 5 months ago people were going to prison.
Joachim Castro who’s on the intelligence committee was my source..

Forum List

Back