Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation

I hope we get to witness the first NaziCon perp walk.

Three is always something to these late Friday night releases. I'm sure he would have waited until the evening before Thanksgiving, but he's under a lot of pressure now and wants to head off being fired.

B382D40D-9009-40F2-B24C-09BD149EC89A.jpeg

Whomever it is, it's not President Trump....they usually wait to get the guy at the top, if they even can, as the last move...

these charges are probably just to get the person being charged, to cooperate or plea bargain for a bigger fish to fry...

the first charges are probably not related directly to their mission, though indirectly related....like money laundering for the Russians....or money laundering to avoid taxes....imo

It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

Exclusive: First charges filed in Mueller investigation — CNN
fake news
Lmao. You wish.
lol...it's the proverbial ham sandwich and the charges are an outrageous $11.99...now be honest, isn't it you that is doing all the wishing here?
I reported 5 months ago people were going to prison.
Joachim Castro who’s on the intelligence committee was my source..

Having charges filed against somebody and going to prison are two different things.

I hope we get to witness the first NaziCon perp walk.

Three is always something to these late Friday night releases. I'm sure he would have waited until the evening before Thanksgiving, but he's under a lot of pressure now and wants to head off being fired.
Nope. Mueller has moved at his own speed. He’s a professional. You wouldn’t understand what that means being a trump supporter..

It’s happening.

A federal grand jury in Washington, DC, on Friday approved the first charges in the investigation led by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

fake news
Lmao. You wish.
lol...it's the proverbial ham sandwich and the charges are an outrageous $11.99...now be honest, isn't it you that is doing all the wishing here?

Having charges filed against somebody and going to prison are two different things.
Obviously but to be sent to prison you get indicted first.

Whomever it is, it's not President Trump....they usually wait to get the guy at the top, if they even can, as the last move...

these charges are probably just to get the person being charged, to cooperate or plea bargain for a bigger fish to fry...

the first charges are probably not related directly to their mission, though indirectly related....like money laundering for the Russians....or money laundering to avoid taxes....imo
Most of what I hear Manafort is the likely first to be charged.

It’s happening.

Mueller is trying to get his licks in before he's taken off the case.

every lefty on this forum has been making that same claim since last november...what took you so long? and who went to jail since your report?
I had a legit source. I don’t think anyone else did.

every lefty on this forum has been making that same claim since last november...what took you so long? and who went to jail since your report?

Funny how they are all celebrating something they don't even know about. As the report stated, he can file charges against anybody "involved in the investigation" which could mean just that--anybody.

Very interesting. It was only yesterday that the DOJ demanded an accounting of the money Mueller got so far with nothing to show for it.

Forum List

Back