Evolution is a False Religion not Proven Science.

Can prove evolution's true by raising successive generations of various short-lived insects. Mayflies and the like live about two weeks. Can raise multiple generations and show how they change with each one.

Drug resistant germs are an even faster example of this. If life didn't evolve, we wouldn't have drug resistant strains of various diseases.

And the flies become?

And the germs become?

No one challenges micro-evolution.

Let's explore your inability to offer a coherent comment, shall we?

I don't believe in your version of gods or saviors or demons. But I live a good life. I've even saved a life. But I don't accept the myths surrounding De' hey-zeus. So I should go to hell because I don't believe? That's ridiculous.

A book is simply that, a book. Until there is a way to connect a supernatural being with the authorship of a book, it's safe to assume that the book is, in fact, merely written by men. And honestly, it's you hate-mongering extremists who are the ones who need to grow up.

Have you ever told a lie?

Many religions use fear and intimidation as a form of mind control to gain and keep their members. Christianity uses heaven and hell, the concept of sin, a corrupted nature no one can escape, the requirement of a savior as a means to coerce behavior supportive of the religion. The religion cloaks itself under dynamics which affects behavior (teaching the doctrine of the religion is inerrant even in the face of overwhelming proof contrary to the religious doctrine), and psychological (gods with a vested interest in the behaviors of men, who can see their sins, who are able to mete out justice -- all of these are severe and inescapable mental leveragings that dictate human behavior-- i.e., psychologies.

The government uses fear to tell you that if you go to close to the edge of the Grand Canyon you might fall of and die, or that if you smoke a pack of cigarettes you might die of lung cancer, or that if you drink a large soft drink you might become fat. Since when did warning people become a bad thing?

So, you were indoctrinated early with the dogma you now hope to defend. That's fitting!

And you weren't

There is a brightness across the land called literacy and education and knowledge, and exploration and science, each demonstrable, each progressing the human condition, each giving us hope for a better tomorrow.

What is better? Who thinks it is better? Who determines if it is better? Better than what? How do you know it is better?

Please explain your enlightened logic.

The hatreds that you espouse for science and the knowledge it brings will always be your worst enemy.

I don't hate science. I love science. I just hate fairy tales such as Darwinian Evolutionism.
Ah. "Darwinian Evolutionism."

Such terms are used exclusively at fundie Christian ministries. They represent the revulsion for science that is at the core of religious fundamentalism. In just a few slogans, the fundie cranks can encapsulate their fear of science and their loathing for knowledge.

You thumpers are a scary bunch. It's a bit of a stretch to claim that biblical tales and fables are "facts". And to claim that your gods are going to judge anyone is speculation on your part.

Why do you feel a need to threaten me with the fears and superstitions that haunt your existence?

No one is threatening you. I don't feel the need to rail against someone who puts up a traffic cone or sign that warns me of impending danger.

Many religions use fear and intimidation as a form of mind control to gain and keep their members. Christianity uses heaven and hell, the concept of sin, a corrupted nature no one can escape, the requirement of a savior as a means to coerce behavior supportive of the religion. The religion cloaks itself under dynamics which affects behavior (teaching the doctrine of the religion is inerrant even in the face of overwhelming proof contrary to the religious doctrine), and psychological (gods with a vested interest in the behaviors of men, who can see their sins, who are able to mete out justice -- all of these are severe and inescapable mental leveragings that dictate human behavior-- i.e., psychologies.

The government uses fear to tell you that if you go to close to the edge of the Grand Canyon you might fall of and die, or that if you smoke a pack of cigarettes you might die of lung cancer, or that if you drink a large soft drink you might become fat. Since when did warning people become a bad thing?
Yours are the laughable attempts at analogy that you should abandon quickly.

Your claims to partisan gawds are utterly absent substantiation. Your hope to use fear and intimidation to further your extremist beliefs is what many people find objectionable and offensive about religious extremists. You don't quite understand that using your religion like a bloody truncheon only further weakens your already floundering claims to magic and supernaturalism.

Last edited:
You thumpers are a scary bunch. It's a bit of a stretch to claim that biblical tales and fables are "facts". And to claim that your gods are going to judge anyone is speculation on your part.

Why do you feel a need to threaten me with the fears and superstitions that haunt your existence?

No one is threatening you. I don't feel the need to rail against someone who puts up a traffic cone or sign that warns me of impending danger.
You shouldn't be playing in the street.

we don't want you complaining to God on Judgment Day that nobody warned you......
there is a carrot and there is a stick......some mules think the intent is to beat them with a carrot........

Such terms are used exclusively at fundie Christian ministries. They represent the revulsion for science that is at the core of religious fundamentalism. In just a few slogans, the fundie cranks can encapsulate their fear of science and their loathing for knowledge.

So you couldn't answer my questions could you? You had to resort to parroting attacks against Christians.

No one has mentioned having a fear of science. Only you have mentioned having a fear of religions other than your own.

we don't want you complaining to God on Judgment Day that nobody warned you......
there is a carrot and there is a stick......some mules think the intent is to beat them with a carrot........
Not exactly a ringing endorsement for your religion which uses threats and intimidation as a motivational tool.

It's a rational position to use the heinous cruelties throughout the bibles to point out the amoral nature of the gods who are then asserted as a moral guide for human behavior. If one actually followed the god's example, their would be no end to the justification of execution that person would deserve. Gods in the bibles are capricious, cruel, and as the alleged author of all reality, as evil as can be (after all, he created Lucifer, we didn't, right?).

A simple but effective debate approach against your religious belief is to point out the fundamental problems with the bibles as how they relate to "proof", (proofs being unavailable in terms of magic and supernaturalism), and then use content only to dismantle the claims of theists as to gawds' "inherent love and benevolence".

Yours are the laughable attempts at analogy that you should abandon quickly.

Your claims to partisan gawds are utterly absent substantiation. Your hope to use fear and intimidation to further your extremist beliefs is what many people find objectionable and offensive about religious extremists. You don't quite understand that using your religion like a bloody truncheon only further weakens your already floundering claims to magic and supernaturalism.

You just have a hatred for God that deludes you from seeing the truth. Your imagining things that don't exist.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
(2 Thessalonians 2:11 KJV)

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
(Romans 1:21 KJV)

So you couldn't answer my questions could you? You had to resort to parroting attacks against Christians.

No one has mentioned having a fear of science. Only you have mentioned having a fear of religions other than your own.
You didn't ask any questions. You simply and mindlessly parroted the nonsense spewed by the various fundie Christian ministries. As nothing more than the typical, science loathing religious extremist, you're hoping to attack the disciplines of science as a failed means to prop up your religious dogma.

First, the religions either stand on their own or they don't. They are either internally sound or they aren't. Same for Evolution-- either it is a viable theory or it isn't and the record will show that it is assiduously attacked -- especially by creationists -- and they have not made a viable case to dismantle evolutionary science. In fact, as time goes on and the methods for testing evolutionary science become more exacting, the facts demonstrating evolution become better defined.

That has the effect of dismantling the fears and superstitions that buttress religious belief and that is why fundies rail against science.

Of course, you made no attempt to address what I wrote. Instead, you needed to defend your dogma with silly conspiracy theories.

Conspiracy theories? How ironic. That is what you spend your time doing.
Obviously, you're unable to defend that claim.

It is important for believers to accept that the history of their beliefs have caused much of the damage the world has seen, and not the other way around. Medicine, science, philosophy have all suffered because of the actions of men who were believers. It's too simplistic and irresponsible to shrug and say, "That's not god's fault, that's man's fault for being corrupt". By your own words, god created man, and gave man the abilities he has -- ultimately, man didn't create Satan, god did. Man didn't create sin, god did (unless you claim that man is so powerful as to have been able to create Satan-- but of course, Satan was "evil" before man was created-- have you ever read the Adam and Eve fable?)

According to the bible, the gods wiped out the vast majority of life on earth and left only Noah and his family (and apparently more animals than the Titanic could have carried). He promised never to destroy the world again by water, so next time (the Armageddon) he plans to use fire. God slaughters thousands and thousands by what the bible says, and he plans to slaughter billions more. Never has their been so evil a villain in all literature than Yahweh-- he kills relentlessly (Read the book of Joshua and try to imagine all those "rotten apple" kids and women-- all except those virgins, who were allowed to be taken away and raped by god's soldiers, the Hebrews)

You didn't ask any questions. You simply and mindlessly parroted the nonsense spewed by the various fundie Christian ministries. As nothing more than the typical, science loathing religious extremist, you're hoping to attack the disciplines of science as a failed means to prop up your religious dogma.

Imagine that. I did ask a question. Oh wait, I didn't have to imagine it, it really did happen.

What is better? Who thinks it is better? Who determines if it is better? Better than what? How do you know it is better?

First, the religions either stand on their own or they don't. They are either internally sound or they aren't. Same for Evolution-- either it is a viable theory or it isn't and the record will show that it is assiduously attacked -- especially by creationists -- and they have not made a viable case to dismantle evolutionary science. In fact, as time goes on and the methods for testing evolutionary science become more exacting, the facts demonstrating evolution become better defined.

“The problem with those who are unable to see evolution, I think, is they don’t have imaginations,” Gail Kennedy, Associate Professor of Anthropology at UCLA

That has the effect of dismantling the fears and superstitions that buttress religious belief and that is why fundies rail against science.

There you go again. Imagining things.

Forum List

Back