Evolution is a False Religion not Proven Science.

See? This is what you're up against when you try to reason with the 'faithful'.

...why is that true?...because it's in the Bible...why does being in the Bible make it true?...because it's the Bible...

That, for better or for worse, is the irrationality of religion.

Faithful atheists argue that their conclusions are true because their high school teacher told them it was true. And the irony is that atheists believe truth is relative so the mere act of arguing over what is true is purely absurd, yet they do it anyway.

Regardless, you know your statement is dishonest to begin with because I have given you proof on several occasions for the validity of the Bible.

Allow me to rephrase the question - why would you call someone expressing his/her opinion, "stupid" or "absurd?"

Speaking out against something, aught to be encouraged.

I don't encourage anyone to rail against the Easter bunny, because it is a waste of their precious time. They could be spending their time doing positive things.

Railing and thrashing against the wind is a vain and futile exercise. Therefore I consider it "stupid." If you are going to beat up on something, make sure your punches are landing on something that actually exists.

You're suffering from a bit of paranoia. I know of no one who spends time hating your gods or anyone else's gods. What I do see is a reaction to extremist Christian groups who have decided that their gods need to be installed into both the public and private domain, the public school system for one example.

We have a clearly defined history depicting religious tenets as being biased toward themselves and poorly disposed toward competitive belief systems and ideas contrary to the religious dogma. We also have a clearly defined history that shows extremist Christians are not the embracing, accepting lot you might hope to portray. This nation is, by form of crafting, a nation of secular laws with divisions of church and state.

Let's keep it that way. You're free to believe in any and all gods as you wish. I'm free from your compulsion.

No, it is you that is suffering from paranoia. I am merely pointing out the futility of your actions and you start accusing me of being paranoid. Meanwhile you go on a rant of how you think Christians are out to get you and get you to stop indoctrinating students with moral perversions. Let's see the definition of "paranoia" (and I will quote from a non-christian site so as to not taint you with any "religious dogma")

Paranoia /ˌpærəˈnɔɪə/ (adjective: paranoid /ˈpærənɔɪd/) is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often[1] to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself (e.g. "Everyone is out to get me").
source: Wikipedia

Let's compare that with your quote.

What I do see is a reaction to extremist Christian groups who have decided that their gods need to be installed into both the public and private domain, the public school system for one example.

and your friend sealybobo

Do you think I would trust Christians to not key my car or flatten my tires if they read my atheist bumper sticker?

But notice I have never once vandalized a theists car when they put those stupid honk if you love jesus stickers on their cars. I should pull up along side them and honk and smile and when they smile back flip them off and speed off laughing. LOL.

It looks to me like someone is suffering from "Everyone is out to get me" syndrome.

I know of no one who spends time hating your gods or anyone else's gods.

No one huh? Not even one?
quote-i-hate-god-and-i-hate-life-and-the-closer-i-come-to-death-the-more-i-hate-life-joseph-heller-236446.jpg

You must not get out much do you? Paranoia can lead to hiding under ones blanket in fear of reality.

You're suffering from a bit of paranoia. I know of no one who spends time hating your gods or anyone else's gods. What I do see is a reaction to extremist Christian groups who have decided that their gods need to be installed into both the public and private domain, the public school system for one example.

We have a clearly defined history depicting religious tenets as being biased toward themselves and poorly disposed toward competitive belief systems and ideas contrary to the religious dogma. We also have a clearly defined history that shows extremist Christians are not the embracing, accepting lot you might hope to portray. This nation is, by form of crafting, a nation of secular laws with divisions of church and state.

Let's keep it that way. You're free to believe in any and all gods as you wish. I'm free from your compulsion.

No, it is you that is suffering from paranoia. I am merely pointing out the futility of your actions and you start accusing me of being paranoid. Meanwhile you go on a rant of how you think Christians are out to get you and get you to stop indoctrinating students with moral perversions. Let's see the definition of "paranoia" (and I will quote from a non-christian site so as to not taint you with any "religious dogma")

Paranoia /ˌpærəˈnɔɪə/ (adjective: paranoid /ˈpærənɔɪd/) is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often[1] to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself (e.g. "Everyone is out to get me").

What I do see is a reaction to extremist Christian groups who have decided that their gods need to be installed into both the public and private domain, the public school system for one example.

Do you think I would trust Christians to not key my car or flatten my tires if they read my atheist bumper sticker?

But notice I have never once vandalized a theists car when they put those stupid honk if you love jesus stickers on their cars. I should pull up along side them and honk and smile and when they smile back flip them off and speed off laughing. LOL.

It looks to me like someone is suffering from "Everyone is out to get me" syndrome.

You must not get out much do you? Paranoia can lead to hiding under ones blanket in fear of reality.

Well, sorry, but there are no futilities of my actions. I’m merely watching and chuckling as the straw men you stand up are mowed down like so much winter wheat.

As a means to ease your paranoia, write an email to your most trusted creation ministry advising of those entities that haunt your world.

yea, just to name a few: talking snakes unicorns and the sun standing still and the sun revolves around the earth is reality to ignorant boarder line retards , Atheists have actually read the bible and are more educated then your garden variety bible thumpers with barely a high school or home 'skool' "education"

Survey Atheists Agnostics Know More About Religion Than Religious The Two-Way NPR

You claim that "Atheists have actually read the bible" and use the above noted article to support your claim yet the article you quote is not about reading the Bible but about how "Atheists Agnostics Know More About Religion..." thereby supporting my position. I agree, you are a very religious bunch.

[, Atheists have actually read the bible and are more educated then your garden variety bible thumpers with barely a high school or home 'skool' "education"

Survey Atheists Agnostics Know More About Religion Than Religious The Two-Way NPR

Yeah, that's the ironic part of it.
its a shame we can't get some of the educated ones to come here and post.....

How would you know, if someone educated has posted? That would require a certain level of education on your part, not just a lock step belief in a certain subject which clouds the way you look at all other subjects.

[, Atheists have actually read the bible and are more educated then your garden variety bible thumpers with barely a high school or home 'skool' "education"

Yeah, that's the ironic part of it.
its a shame we can't get some of the educated ones to come here and post.....

How would you know, if someone educated has posted? That would require a certain level of education on your part, not just a lock step belief in a certain subject which clouds the way you look at all other subjects.
I would assume someone educated might be able to answer the questions I ask.....I certainly know that no one who's posted so far can.....

quote-i-hate-god-and-i-hate-life-and-the-closer-i-come-to-death-the-more-i-hate-life-joseph-heller-236446.jpg

I’m sorry if my insensitivity towards your beliefs offends you. But guess what – your religious wars, jihads, crusades, inquisitions, censoring of free speech, brainwashing of children, forcing girls into underage marriages, female genital mutilation, stoning, pederasty, homophobia and rejection of science and reason offend me. So I guess we’re even.

Atheists are most often called ‘militant’ when they passionately defend reason and advocate critical thinking. The bar theists set for perceived hostility appears to be any atheist simply voicing an opinion in dissent of religious belief. In contrast, the bar atheists set for perceived theistic hostility is any form of religiously motivated violence or oppression.

Atheism does not preclude someone from being argumentative or insensitive; those things are simply seen as being preferable to killing one another over an imaginary friend.

A ‘militant’ atheist will debate in a University theatre or appeal for the separation of religion and government. A militant theist will kill doctors, stone women to death, incite religious war, restrict sexual and gender equality and convince children they are flawed and worthless – all under the instruction of their imagined ‘god’ or holy book.

It can be argued that there is no such thing as a ‘militant’ atheist, that the term is itself a misnomer, because there is simply no ideology or philosophy in atheism to be militant about. If an atheist is someone who lacks belief in gods, then a ‘militant’ atheist is apparently someone who passionately lacks a belief in gods.

I’m sorry if my insensitivity towards your beliefs offends you.

Thanks for admitting you are insensitive towards other's beliefs.

But guess what – your religious wars, jihads, crusades, inquisitions, censoring of free speech, brainwashing of children, forcing girls into underage marriages, female genital mutilation, stoning, pederasty, homophobia and rejection of science and reason offend me. So I guess we’re even.

It appears you got belief systems a little mixed up there. The "your" you are referring to sounds a lot like Islam.

I love science. It is fairy-tales that I reject.

As for brainwashing, I leave that up to Eric Holder. ;)

Atheists are most often called ‘militant’ when they passionately defend reason and advocate critical thinking. The bar theists set for perceived hostility appears to be any atheist simply voicing an opinion in dissent of religious belief. In contrast, the bar atheists set for perceived theistic hostility is any form of religiously motivated violence or oppression.

Atheism does not preclude someone from being argumentative or insensitive; those things are simply seen as being preferable to killing one another over an imaginary friend.

You do agree atheist do kill people they don't agree with, right? Insensitive arguments are just the "preferable" route until it can be determined that the opposition is unwilling to convert to atheism.

A ‘militant’ atheist will debate in a University theatre or appeal for the separation of religion and government.

Some do. Some get violent while others shoot people.

A militant theist will kill doctors, stone women to death, incite religious war, restrict sexual and gender equality and convince children they are flawed and worthless – all under the instruction of their imagined ‘god’ or holy book.

I agree.

But don't forget, it is Christians who will fight for the precious life of that "flawed and worthless" child while the atheist insists that it is nothing but a "flawed and worthless" fetus that is "restricting" the reproductive rights of a woman.

Don't forget, that it is Christians that will fight for the right of women in Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia, while the rest of the world turns a blind eye.

Don't forget, that it is Christians that will instruct their children that they are fearfully and wonderfully made with special purpose which is why they were "Endowed by their Creator with unalienable rights" and that without a Creator there are no rights that cannot be taken away.

It can be argued that there is no such thing as a ‘militant’ atheist, that the term is itself a misnomer, because there is simply no ideology or philosophy in atheism to be militant about. If an atheist is someone who lacks belief in gods, then a ‘militant’ atheist is apparently someone who passionately lacks a belief in gods.

Yes, that argument would be called denial.

I’m sorry if my insensitivity towards your beliefs offends you.

Thanks for admitting you are insensitive towards other's beliefs.

But guess what – your religious wars, jihads, crusades, inquisitions, censoring of free speech, brainwashing of children, forcing girls into underage marriages, female genital mutilation, stoning, pederasty, homophobia and rejection of science and reason offend me. So I guess we’re even.

It appears you got belief systems a little mixed up there. The "your" you are referring to sounds a lot like Islam.

I love science. It is fairy-tales that I reject.

As for brainwashing, I leave that up to Eric Holder. ;)

You do agree atheist do kill people they don't agree with, right? Insensitive arguments are just the "preferable" route until it can be determined that the opposition is unwilling to convert to atheism.

A ‘militant’ atheist will debate in a University theatre or appeal for the separation of religion and government.

Some do. Some get violent while others shoot people.

A militant theist will kill doctors, stone women to death, incite religious war, restrict sexual and gender equality and convince children they are flawed and worthless – all under the instruction of their imagined ‘god’ or holy book.

I agree.

But don't forget, it is Christians who will fight for the precious life of that "flawed and worthless" child while the atheist insists that it is nothing but a "flawed and worthless" fetus that is "restricting" the reproductive rights of a woman.

Don't forget, that it is Christians that will fight for the right of women in Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia, while the rest of the world turns a blind eye.

Don't forget, that it is Christians that will instruct their children that they are fearfully and wonderfully made with special purpose which is why they were "Endowed by their Creator with unalienable rights" and that without a Creator there are no rights that cannot be taken away.

Yes, that argument would be called denial.

Islam is a religion honey. They believe in god too. They are a perfect example of how belief in god isn't helping. Is it? Does the guy who chopped off that guys head believe in god? Bet he does. He, like you Christians, are able to justify your murder/death/kills. War and Death Penalty for example.

I saw a show on late term abortion. You anti abortion people are mad is all I can say. You say you "support" the unborn babies but not really. Not financially. You don't give free babysitting. You don't want to pay for the schooling or healthcare. And to force a couple to take care of a baby that's going to be born incapable of bending it's limbs is MAD. Fuck you anti abortion mother fuckers. Most of you if you were in the wrong situation would find your hypocritical asses in the doctors office asking for an abortion too and that is what makes me sick about you.

No I don't agree atheists kill people who disagree. I think mostly only religious people do that. Maybe Christians don't anymore but they did in the late 1600's just 300 years ago. Salem Witch Trials. Burned women alive if they were even accused. These are the ancestors who passed on their ignorant superstitions to their kids and so on to you morons today. Why believe the churches? They are a big part of that shady past.

“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” – Steven Weinberg

How many of you Christians are doing anything about the women in Afganistan? Clearly not enough. How much do you care on a scale of 1-10. Anyways, on a side note to that, a woman said at some point the women of Afganistan have to stand up for themselves. That's going to be hard but it is necessary for change to happen. They won't or can't. Long story short is I say we arm the women of Afganistan and train them to fight the Taliban.

Islam is a religion honey. They believe in god too. They are a perfect example of how belief in god isn't helping. Is it? Does the guy who chopped off that guys head believe in god? Bet he does. He, like you Christians, are able to justify your murder/death/kills. War and Death Penalty for example.

I see, so you are trying to use the "because Islam does bad things and Islam is a religion therefore every religion does what Islam does" argument. Be careful, Atheism is considered a religion too.

Islam is a religion honey.

Honey is much sweater than religion. And it is actually good for you too. :)

They are a perfect example of how belief in god isn't helping. Is it?

No, man made religion isn't helping. It is hurting. We have a whole bunch of people thinking they can just get by on their own good works.

I saw a show on late term abortion. You anti abortion people are mad is all I can say. You say you "support" the unborn babies but not really. Not financially. You don't give free babysitting. You don't want to pay for the schooling or healthcare. And to force a couple to take care of a baby that's going to be born incapable of bending it's limbs is MAD. Fuck you anti abortion mother fuckers. Most of you if you were in the wrong situation would find your hypocritical asses in the doctors office asking for an abortion too and that is what makes me sick about you.

It sounds like you have a lot of pent up frustration. Religious perhaps?

No I don't agree atheists kill people who disagree. I think mostly only religious people do that. Maybe Christians don't anymore but they did in the late 1600's just 300 years ago. Salem Witch Trials. Burned women alive if they were even accused. These are the ancestors who passed on their ignorant superstitions to their kids and so on to you morons today. Why believe the churches? They are a big part of that shady past.

Well there are many that do, but you can be in denial if you want to.

“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.”
– Steven Weinberg

What is evil?

How many of you Christians are doing anything about the women in Afganistan? Clearly not enough. How much do you care on a scale of 1-10. Anyways, on a side note to that, a woman said at some point the women of Afganistan have to stand up for themselves. That's going to be hard but it is necessary for change to happen. They won't or can't. Long story short is I say we arm the women of Afganistan and train them to fight the Taliban.

There are many Christians preaching the gospel, setting people free. And there are many Christians petitioning the UN to get them to do something about it (what a lost cause, but at least they are trying).

I see, so you are trying to use the "because Islam does bad things and Islam is a religion therefore every religion does what Islam does" argument. Be careful, Atheism is considered a religion too.

No, man made religion isn't helping. It is hurting. We have a whole bunch of people thinking they can just get by on their own good works.

“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.”
– Steven Weinberg

What is evil?

There are many Christians preaching the gospel, setting people free. And there are many Christians petitioning the UN to get them to do something about it (what a lost cause, but at least they are trying).
What is it that you think Christianity is setting people free from?

Instilling fear and superstition is the inverse of what you claim. Religions don't want questioning about the precepts they espouse, they want obedience to the dogma. That's not setting anyone free. It's constraining them. Remember that any system that doesn't allow self-criticism and/or questioning suggests a system that has something to hide.

Religions have something suspicious about them for being so impervious to questioning, and second, actually questioning the religions doesn't really bring forth the horror and doom the theists claim it will. It used to be said that plagues and earthquakes came about from god's anger-- now that we know that such claims are nonsense, the theists have had to roll back the participation of their gawds in man's affairs, This is *very* convenient for people who wish to make a claim that cannot be investigated for its veracity.

– Steven Weinberg

What is evil?

ignorance.....

– Steven Weinberg

What is evil?

ignorance.....
Tales and fables of talking snakes is keeping you under the bootheel of ignorance.

Last edited:
you are not yet free......
I certainly am. I'm free of the compulsion of religious belief.

Ultimately, I have hope that the irresistible allure of truth and knowledge and man's overwhelming desire to be free of tyranny will rid the world of all remaining totalitarian ideologies, including yours.

Why do you feel a compulsion to avoid accountability for what your religion has done to humanity when manifest reality would demand that you simply accept facts? Too difficult?

So, anyway... yeah. There’s no compulsion in religion©.. Tell your friends.

The story has been told of a person who went back to his university professor many years after completing his degree in Economics. He asked to look at the test questions they were now using. He was surprised to see that they were virtually the same questions he was asked when he was a student. The lecturer then said that although the questions were the same the answers are were entirely different!

I once debated with a geology professor from an American University on a radio program. He said that evolution was real science because evolutionists were prepared to continually change their theories as they found new data. He said that creation was not science because a creationist's views were set by the Bible and, therefore, were not subject to change.

I answered, "The reason scientific theories change is because we don't know everything, isn't it? We don't have all the evidence."
"Yes, that's right," he said.
I replied, "But, we will never know everything."
"That's true," he answered.
I then stated, "We will always continue to find new evidence."
"Quite correct," he said. I replied, "That means we can't be sure about anything."
"Right," he said.
"That means we can't be sure about evolution."
"Oh, no! Evolution is a fact," he blurted out. He was caught by his own logic. He was demonstrating how his view was determined by his bias.

Models of science are subject to change for both creationists and evolutionists. But the beliefs that these models are built on are not.

The problem is that most scientists do not realize that it is the belief (or religion) of evolution that is the basis for the scientific models (the interpretations, or stories) used to attempt an explanation of the present. Evolutionists are not prepared to change their actual belief that all life can be explained by natural processes and that no God is involved (or even needed). Evolution is the religion to which they are committed. Christians need to wake up to this. Evolution is a religion; it is not a science!
Evolution is Religion

What about Jews and Muslims? Do they need to wake up on this too? Does it bother you that Jews say Jesus was not the son of God?

Us atheists are just like Jews and Muslims. We don't recognize the New Testament as being fact and when you claim this Jesus was the son of god and did miracles, like Jews and Muslims we call BULLSHIT.

Are they going to hell too?

Forum List

Back